Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,475,730 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
Alex Bregman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Texan_Aggie
AG
cone said:

she's got zero charisma

tap those breaks
Do you see who's running right now?
Nitro Power
AG
Texan_Aggie said:

cone said:

she's got zero charisma

tap those breaks
Do you see who's running right now?
She is a Texas sized version of AOC. IQ levels are fairly comparable. I am almost cool with her going to do something else...anything else, as long as she is not the county judge.
Post removed:
by user
Nitro Power
AG
third coast.. said:

AOC is queen Ruhtard. Lina had absolutely nothing on her. Maybe she is just as bsc moronic, but she doesn't let the world know every time she opens her claptrap
Ducks4brkfast
AG
So not wearing a mask is racist?

https://www.click2houston.com/news/texas/2020/10/28/texas-voters-have-to-wear-masks-while-voting-despite-gov-greg-abbotts-exemption-federal-judge-rules/?fbclid=IwAR1WL04GphoUMT_vEDT8jtSFFzun67VL1wokXlSZqn5GX-Je_vXBPt2HGGk
Keegan99
AG
That ruling was from a Trump appointed judge.
Daddy-O5
AG
Mandated masks = Voter suppression.
Thanks, and Gig 'Em!
one MEEN Ag
AG
How does a federal judge even have jurisdiction? The supreme court just ruled 4-4 and punted down to the state supreme courts saying there is no such things as a federal election.

So when a federal judge steps over the line on a state ruling, do you need a higher federal judge to overturn it? But by requiring a higher federal judge, you're just further proving the need for a federal ruling for a state issue.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
The original suit was brought against the Texas Sec of State, which federal court has jurisdiction.
E
AG
Quote:

The governor's mandate for Texans to cover their mouths and noses in public does not apply to polling places, an exclusion that has been challenged as discriminatory against Black and Latino voters who are more likely to be harmed by the coronavirus. Abbott has previously said he encourages voters to wear a face mask, but said he excluded polling places from his mandate to prevent people from being turned away from voting just because they don't have a mask. Poll workers are also not required to wear masks.

EVERYTHING IS RACIST!!!
one MEEN Ag
AG
Thanks for the reply. The news article says the judge declared jurisdiction because its a civil rights/discrimination case which has federal jurisdiction.

Definitely a flimsy argument. You could just as easily make the case that requiring a mask is an 'undue burden' on minorities because of the cost of a mask.

What a stupid thing to declare. Way to cause chaos.

Ducks4brkfast
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

Thanks for the reply. The news article says the judge declared jurisdiction because its a civil rights/discrimination case which has federal jurisdiction.

Definitely a flimsy argument. You could just as easily make the case that requiring a mask is an 'undue burden' on minorities because of the cost of a mask.

Wait - so it was a trick question?!
one MEEN Ag
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

one MEEN Ag said:

Wait - so it was a trick question?!
Nah, I just got caught posting about the article before reading it. Just thought I'd share what I learned once clicking the link.
Build It
AG
Pretty damn funny that adults feel the need for a politician to tell them how to take personal responsibility
Ciboag96
Sunburns are racist. Only white people can get really good ones.
TarponChaser
blindey said:

cone said:

she's got zero charisma

tap those breaks
cant motorboat charisma
I beg to differ...

Marvin_Zindler
AG
Walked outside on my front porch yesterday just in time to see my neighbor two houses over pulling his trash can out to the curb while wearing a f-ing mask. Not another person in sight other than me......and I was a solid 250ft away. Of course he has a Biden sign in his front yard. People are dumb.

Diggity
AG
who knows, maybe he was dumping a decomposing body?
aTm2004
AG
My daughter has a bike thing at school today, so we decided to ride to school rather than drive. Since we were casually biking along, I got a chance to look at the halloween decorations along the way. At 1 house, they had a ladder set up with a orange and black pipe going down coming out of a pumpkin's mouth, which will be used for candy delivery. Wouldn't you know it, it's the only house with a Biden sign in front of it. These people really are sheeple.
cone
AG
that sounds pretty cool tbh

we're setting up a table in the driveway with candy. not answering the door this year.
aTm2004
AG
Diggity said:

who knows, maybe he was dumping a decomposing body?
Dude in Dallas probably could and nobody would know.
RK
AG
Well be using a potato cannon to deliver our candy. Allows for better distancing.
aTm2004
AG
Yeah, to keep interaction minimal, I can see it. But that's not what it's for.

We tried the whole "set it out" thing before when my daughter was younger, and we were at the neighbors when a call full of...umm..."not from our neighborhooders" arrived and they emptied out our bowl. So, not doing that anymore.
Diggity
AG
We have a neighbor who does "mixed media" art for a living, so she's having a lot of fun with candy delivery this year.

It would be entertaining to see how many kids are actually willing to reach into this things mouth to get their Snickers bar.

Jackal99
AG
It would appear we know the same person. Not a neighbor, but know her well through school and such.
Diggity
AG
she's a character!
BowSowy
AG
aTm2004 said:

Yeah, to keep interaction minimal, I can see it. But that's not what it's for.

We tried the whole "set it out" thing before when my daughter was younger, and we were at the neighbors when a call full of...umm..."not from our neighborhooders" arrived and they emptied out our bowl. So, not doing that anymore.
I'm definitely going to just set all of our candy out away from our door this year. I don't want to have to keep getting up when the game is on, and I don't want my dog barking and waking my kid up every time someone rings the doorbell. If a handful of kids want to take all of our candy, so be it.
Diggity
AG
A few years ago we set a bowl out. It was shortly after I had installed security cameras.

I was expecting some folks to take more than their share, but what surprised me was the biggest culprit was this little girl's mother. Girl grabbed one piece, then the mom looks around, picks up the bowl, and dumps all the remaining candy in her daughter's bag.

Nice life lesson mamacita!
Sazerac
AG
im setting up a dispensary tube on my golf cart so i can sit there in the driveway with the game streaming.
aTm2004
AG
Mom around a deuce? Deuce and a half?
Diggity
AG
real spark plug!
jetch17
AG
JFC this halloween stuff is whack - if kids and their dandy ass parents are willing to get out and ToT, they can come to the door and have me throw a piece in their bucket, the same peice that would be leaving my hand and sliding down some contraption into the same bucket. if the Karens are too worried about that, move along, simple as that.

Luckily our neighborhood is usually just a driveway block party anyway. after a few beverages, i may just be whipping mini snickers just to see if i can hit some of em

curious to see how may make thier kids 'wear a covid mask' alongside another mask or costume
Diggity
AG
you just keep your piece away from my kids' buckets OK!
First Page Last Page
Page 293 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.