Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,497,368 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
Post removed:
by user
ChampagneAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What about that is trolling?
ChampagneAg
AG
I agree, strict quarantine it should be.
cone
AG
what does that look like to you?
ChemAg15
AG
TWOMOREWEEKS

Yea it's everyone whose not wearing a mask fault that this weak ass virus is spreading like wildfire. Masks are 100% effective
RK
AG
Flagged
jetch17
AG
MAS444 said:

We'll be there too at Cinnamon Shore. No vehicles/golf carts sucks as it's a long walk over the bridge to the beach...but we'll probably survive.

Well at least if you see some drunk dickhole dropping cannonballs at the CS pool I'll throw you a Tineboard salute
Post removed:
by user
ChampagneAg
AG
I admit, it would take some assistance from the federal gov't, but direct payments to workers and expanded unemployment relief, so everyone is not itching to get back to work.
cone
AG
lol so a Great Depression

great idea
T Durden
AG
Who hacked cones account?
ChampagneAg
AG
How does that mean Great Depression? You take the burn now instead of continually putting your hand in the fire.
ChampagneAg
AG
Lie? Masks are not the only solution. It's part of it.
Post removed:
by user
ChampagneAg
AG
I said masks and chilling out (meaning staying home)
Nitro Power
AG
ChampagneAg said:

I admit, it would take some assistance from the federal gov't, but direct payments to workers and expanded unemployment relief, so everyone is not itching to get back to work.

Sure thing just fire up the paper printing machine. This is why I said you were trolling. You are either trolling or an idiot.
Nitro Power
AG
ChampagneAg said:

I said masks and chilling out (meaning staying home)

Some people have to, and actually enjoy working and trying to do better for themselves. If you lib shills want to stay home with no pay and no means, then feel free. The rest of us have to get back to work. You know, to pay for all the **** the Dems have planned
ChampagneAg
AG
This shouldn't be partisan.

Let's say for example, you're a small business owner (a restaurant, for example) and we ask you to close your restaurant for say three months, but in the meantime we pay your payroll and rent for that duration, but at the end, you can resume services as normal. Wouldn't that be preferable to the uncertainty of shutting you down for a period, then opening up, then shutting you down, ad nauseam...?

Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
ChampagneAg said:

Let's say for example, you're a small business owner (a restaurant, for example) and we ask you to close your restaurant for say three months, but in the meantime we pay your payroll and rent for that duration, but at the end, you can resume services as normal. Wouldn't that be preferable to the uncertainty of shutting you down for a period, then opening up, then shutting you down, ad nauseam...?

Where does the money come from to 100% support every small business in America for three months?
jetch17
Post removed:
by user
ChampagneAg
AG
The government. You know "we the people."
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
ChampagneAg said:

ChampagneAg
AG
I'm just using that as a broad demonstrative
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
ChampagneAg said:

I'm just using that as a broad demonstrative
Where does the money come from to pay for every small business to stay afloat for several months if no one in the country is allowed to work?
Post removed:
by user
ChampagneAg
AG
We're talking about a few months, not forever.

Idk cut military spending. I'm sure you could find some dollars there. Be resourceful and think outside the box.
ChampagneAg
AG
You act like the government settles up its account every day.
Jack Cheese
AG
ChampagneAg said:

Which restaurant are you going to carry for the next couple months, Mr baller shot-caller?
ChampagneAg
AG
huh?
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
ChampagneAg said:

huh?
You know where the government gets money from, right?
wessimo
AG
The fed. Just print it.
ChampagneAg
AG
I mean yeah, this time it's warranted.
jetch17
AG
JFC, this thread
SirLurksALot
ChampagneAg said:

This is just plain impossible. You can't stop the spread. Even if you forced everyone to quarantine, people would still have to go out. There's several essential jobs that would have to continue. People would still need to be able to buy essential items as well. Every time those people go into public, mask or not, the virus will spread. As long as the virus is still spreading then you can't open back up. Besides there isn't enough manpower to keep 330 million people locked up for months anyway.

The best course of action is to just open it up and let the disease run it's course naturally like we do with every other mild disease. Even with the worst case scenario the number of deaths is acceptable. The impact to society from those deaths is minimal and much less than the impact of the restrictions that are in place now.
First Page Last Page
Page 177 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.