Houston
Sponsored by

So, Topless Weekend turned into a giant ****show apparently

27,972 Views | 146 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
BigPuma
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In glancing through the chron pics (****ing slideshows) there was at least one CJ7, a Willys, and a CJ* (aka Scrambler). unofficial count.
HtownAg92
AG
A. Solzhenitsyn said:

Milwaukees Best Light said:

A. Solzhenitsyn said:

Great Beard of Zeus said:

Think you'll still be able to see that belly button ring in a few years?
none of the dudes that met her last weekend gave two ****s about how she's going to look in a few hours, let alone a few years.
This is a terribly depressing statement. Personally, I believe in romance and a true love story. I want to believe she met her prince charming hanging out the side of his best friends CJ7 lifted on 37's blaring Florida Georgia Line. They funnelled beers together, he bought her a frozen toe and a joint from the ice cream truck, he got into a fist fight with his best buddy, and his buddy drove off with his wallet and clothes so he had to crash with her. They made sloppy drunk love until she puked. The next morning she had to drive him back to Dayton, but she let him drive her Sentra. She dropped him off at his home and he texted her later saying 'what up girl?' later that afternoon. They will be married 5 months later at the VFW, cause any later and she would be showing too much to fit in her cousins gown.
not a bad story. however, I doubt there were many, if ANY, CJ-7s out there. most of the Jeeps out there were likely brand spanking new Rubicons financed out over the next 12 years at 18% with an additional $10k worth of mods done, also financed, that voided the warranty.

but either way, you can bet your sweet ass that Florida Georgia line was indeed blaring.
You can hear some sort of Florida Georgia Line-esque BS in the background of the night-time fight video.
Boo Weekley

A. Solzhenitsyn said:

none of the dudes that met her last weekend gave two ****s about how she's going to look in a few hours, let alone a few years.
This is a terribly depressing statement. Personally, I believe in romance and a true love story. I want to believe she met her prince charming hanging out the side of his best friends CJ7 lifted on 37's blaring Florida Georgia Line. They funnelled beers together, he bought her a frozen toe and a joint from the ice cream truck, he got into a fist fight with his best buddy, and his buddy drove off with his wallet and clothes so he had to crash with her. They made sloppy drunk love until she puked. The next morning she had to drive him back to Dayton, but she let him drive her Sentra. She dropped him off at his home and he texted her later saying 'what up girl?' later that afternoon. They will be married 5 months later at the VFW, cause any later and she would be showing too much to fit in her cousins gown.
Brilliant...prob dead on

chimpanzee

A. Solzhenitsyn said:

Well done. It's Jack and Diane with that Galveston/Liberty County je ne sais quoi.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

You can hear some sort of Florida Georgia Line-esque BS in the background of the night-time fight video.
Where was the video? Is it worth watching or just the usual stumpy butterbeans pushing each other while their trunks slide down?
BBRex
AG
Shife said:

A. Solzhenitsyn said:

Not all heroes wear capes.
Or condoms.
HtownAg92
AG
Social Media Influencer said:

Quote:

Where was the video? Is it worth watching or just the usual stumpy butterbeans pushing each other while their trunks slide down?

Look on the link to the UK article. Has a couple of good brawl videos. Lot's of tatted dudes throwing.
Bregxit
AG
aTm2004 said:

A bunch of upstanding citizens here.

The arrest listing is funny...rough guess is 1/4-1/3 were for "No Seatbelt-Passenger". What a **** way to end up in the pokey!
HtownAg92
AG
I'm sure the seatbelt thing was an excuse to search vehicles, but getting taken to jail for that? Seems a bit excessive for $50 fine.
Stat Monitor Repairman
This is the local LEOs honeypot. They treat driving on the beach like the highway and ticket people accordingly.

LOL at whoever pointed out that a majority of the 100s of arrests were seatbelt violations while driving on the beach in a jeep.

Would like to see the number of arrests where the person actually deserved to get arrested rather than the cops stirring the pot.
txags92
AG
I suspect that for a lot of these folks, they were taken to jail for being an uncooperative drunken jackass, but were let off light with a seatbelt violation to go easy on them. For every person they arrested, I bet there were 100 doing the same thing that were not uncooperative drunken jackasses that didn't get a ticket for anything.

Watching scenes like this, I am always reminded of the Lone Star Law episode where the GWs pull over a bunch of kids on Lake Travis for boating while intoxicated. They are being very friendly and trying to give the operator of the boat a chance to call somebody sober to pick them up and bring the boat back to shore and drive them home so the GWs can just write them a ticket instead of hauling them to jail, impounding the boat, and towing their vehicles. Everybody is being cool except one drunk chick that just keeps shooting her mouth off and trying to get in the middle of things. The GWs would have been totally within their rights to take her to jail and charge her with a bunch of different things, but they kept their cool and her friends finally shut her up. I imagine most of the folks who got hauled to jail down at Bolivar didn't have a friend there to engage the verbal and behavioral filter that alcohol had robbed them of the ability to use themselves.
MOCO9
AG
dlance said:

aTm2004 said:

The arrest listing is funny...rough guess is 1/4-1/3 were for "No Seatbelt-Passenger". What a **** way to end up in the pokey!
#whiteprivelege
Jaydoug
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Real life South Park

MAS444
AG
Yeah I really need to see more pics, though... Anyone?
Ducks4brkfast
AG
MAS444 said:

Yeah I really need to see more pics, though... Anyone?

Yeah someone needs to get ahold of the dude in the white Jeep behind red bottoms.

Looks like he's got some good footage.
MouthBQ98
AG
I'm going to bet those ladies have been 29 for about 10 years.
drumboy
AG
Yall are harsh with the pic I posted from 10 years ago. She wasn't my cup or tea or anything but she wasn't hideous and a buddy of mine confirmed she was not a dude. It was a bad angle and a weird expression but my creeper friend did capture the cans.

There is/was always a trashy element to the zoo. My Asian GF (now wife) and my buddy's Mexican GF would yell HUWHITE POUR! as a joke at the trucks w/ rebel flags and I remember a few girls going YEAH!!! then realizing they got trolled would then say 'Heritage not hate!' as their uncle/bf/baby daddy kept rolling past.

I'm sure Go Topless was about the same fun. I've lost multiple digital cameras there and my buddy made out with an old toothless lady that was sleeping in her old Lincoln on the beach. Yeah, drugs are bad, mmmkay.
Boo Weekley
drumboy said:

Yall are harsh with the pic I posted from 10 years ago. She wasn't my cup or tea or anything but she wasn't hideous and a buddy of mine confirmed she was not a dude. It was a bad angle and a weird expression but my creeper friend did capture the cans.

There is/was always a trashy element to the zoo. My Asian GF (now wife) and my buddy's Mexican GF would yell HUWHITE POUR! as a joke at the trucks w/ rebel flags and I remember a few girls going YEAH!!! then realizing they got trolled would then say 'Heritage not hate!' as their uncle/bf/baby daddy kept rolling past.

I'm sure Go Topless was about the same fun. I've lost multiple digital cameras there and my buddy made out with an old toothless lady that was sleeping in her old Lincoln on the beach. Yeah, drugs are bad, mmmkay.
Were your wife and mine separated at birth? Pretty sure she learned it from me but my oriental wife once said "OH HELL YEAH, WHITE POWER...ade" upon site of this in the convenient store...

drumboy
AG
Boo Weekley said:

drumboy said:

Were your wife and mine separated at birth? Pretty sure she learned it from me but my oriental wife once said "OH HELL YEAH, WHITE POWER...ade" upon site of this in the convenient store...

Whoa there, Mr Grand Dragon, but 'oriental' is a type of rug, not a race.

That's pretty funny though.
Boo Weekley
drumboy said:

Boo Weekley said:

drumboy said:

Admittedly said that as a joke...but imo it is not anywhere near the slur some ppl think it is. Just sounds ignorant.

Technically, Not sure if there is a real difference between saying "Oriental" or "Asian"...but don't want to derail.
Proposition Joe
Boo Weekley said:

drumboy said:

Boo Weekley said:

drumboy said:

Admittedly said that as a joke...but imo it is not anywhere near the slur some ppl think it is. Just sounds ignorant.

Technically, Not sure if there is a real difference between saying "Oriental" or "Asian"...but don't want to derail.

Walter, this isn't a guy who built the railroads here.
drumboy
AG
Proposition Joe said:

Boo Weekley said:

drumboy said:

Boo Weekley said:

drumboy said:

Walter, this isn't a guy who built the railroads here.

The chinaman is not the issue!
Post removed:
by user
Boo Weekley
Say what you want about what it stands for, but the Confederate Flag is the coolest looking flag ever. Wish it were our nation's flag...and I love Old Glory.
drumboy
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Say what you want about what it stands for, but the Confederate BATTLE Flag is the coolest looking flag ever. Wish it were our nation's flag...and I love Old Glory.
A. Solzhenitsyn
drumboy said:

Boo Weekley said:

Say what you want about what it stands for, but the Confederate BATTLE Flag is the coolest looking flag ever. Wish it were our nation's flag...and I love Old Glory.

There's always one.
drumboy
AG
A. Solzhenitsyn said:

drumboy said:

Boo Weekley said:

There's always one.
We all need to be woke to call out places like Six Flags that tried to be sneaky and keep the Confederate flag up cause nobody knows what it is.

But now they just all 6 generic flags I think.
Bert315
AG
dlance said:

aTm2004 said:

Girl in the bottom left looks like Stevie from the tv show *****ts Creek.

P.H. Dexippus
AG

OG
cr0wbar
AG
Biz Ag said:

Keepin' it real.

https://abc13.com/at-least-6-hurt-in-go-topless-jeep-weekend-in-galveston-co/5308115/
surprised it took this long to say but...

when are they gonna put Wrigley down?
Boo Weekley
Bert315 said:

dlance said:

aTm2004 said:

Girl in the bottom left looks like Stevie from the tv show *****ts Creek.

Well then Stevie must be a ten (by crystal beach standards)
Ducks4brkfast
AG
cr0wbar said:

Biz Ag said:

Keepin' it real.

https://abc13.com/at-least-6-hurt-in-go-topless-jeep-weekend-in-galveston-co/5308115/

Deborah's a tine icon
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
cr0wbar said:

Biz Ag said:

Keepin' it real.

shut your filthy hole. Deborah is an institution. She is about all we have left and we will treasure her until the diabetes claims her.
Liquid Wrench
she's a beeyatch irl

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.