Houston
Sponsored by

So, Topless Weekend turned into a giant ****show apparently

27,991 Views | 146 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Milwaukees Best Light
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

That is probably the worst pic I've ever seen posted on Texags.

Stillnotaggie- hold my beer and watch this
Ciboag96
I can hear David Attenborough's narration: "Back to the jeep while in a vulnerable state, the wild herpo scans the horizon for cops and sling shots."

Texaggie7nine
Southerners say "Country Fried".

Texans say "Chicken Fried"

HTH
7nine
drumboy
AG
MAS444 said:

What's funny about the pic?

My wife is gonna see it and think I enjoy saggy butter face tits.
drumboy
AG
Ciboag96 said:

I can hear David Attenborough's narration: "Back to the jeep while in a vulnerable state, the wild herpo scans the horizon for cops and sling shots."

We had a good time with water balloon sling shots from the beach house balcony. And artillery shells.
aTm2004
AG
Ducks4brkfast
AG
drumboy said:

MAS444 said:

dude, there aint nothing wrong with those tits.

that face doe.........
redag06
I'm convinced that is a dude.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
i am too
MAS444
AG
Based on my review of all evidence, she would have been the hottest broad at the subject Jeep dork/white trash/thug--a-thon.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BxutdAlBCRd

https://instagr.am/p/BxsofQuFyHg

https://instagr.am/p/BxoRHlDgCoE
Post removed:
by user
chimpanzee
redag06 said:

I'm convinced that is a dude.

Not sure, also not going back for a second look.

Your Friend
drumboy said:

MAS444 said:

Lol. That's an attractive girl with nice teets
A. Solzhenitsyn
I'm pretty surprised that a free event promising copious amounts of alcohol and drunk women showing their tits located within an hour of Houston got out of hand.
Boo Weekley
drumboy said:

aTm2004 said:

Are we to assume that had he not ended up in the hospital that we'd see him in the above mentioned mug shots?

Being drunk partying and actin a fool are not always the same thing. I've been trashed there many times in my teens and early to mid to late twenties but never been arrested and the closest call was when I was sitting on an abandoned toilet. Cop said I was in possession of it so I had to carry it a quarter of a mile to the trash can. A buddy went to jail for peeing on the sand dunes though.

Edit: I think my pic was flagged by imgur.
This was my last trip and a funny pic my buddy took.

What's wrong with this pic? Looks like a great natty rack to me. Face prob better from a more normal angle and with a touch of makeup. Any woman would beg you to delete a funky pic like that. But forget the face for now, nice rack.

"Worst picture ever posted on Texags"? Ha
redag06
If you like post-op males.
MAS444
AG
You've done more/better research than I have. Respect.
Boo Weekley
redag06 said:

If you like post-op males.
Not to defend a male cat owner or anything, but I think they were talking about latina (or Indian?) girl on prior page.
redag06
Yep that is the one. That is the picture that looks like a dude, but that is just like my opinion man.
Liquid Wrench
With all due respect, of course, I think you're seeing what you want to see.
Boo Weekley
redag06 said:

Yep that is the one. That is the picture that looks like a dude, but that is just like my opinion man.
Dammit, kind of does, ha

Nice rack though and awkward angle and she's prob a drunk mess in that pic. I'll defend him or her to the death brah
Ducks4brkfast
AG
male or female it doesn't change the fact those are indeed pretty nice titties
A. Solzhenitsyn
That chick is a 1 all day err'day.
chimpanzee
The standard bearer for internet trash news has this sh_tshow as the second item on the home page currently.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7057347/Anarchy-Topless-beach-party-Texas-arrested-mass-brawls-break-out.html

It's funny watching the rest of the world discover redneck culture.

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Think you'll still be able to see that belly button ring in a few years?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

Not at the rate she's taking down beers!
ptothemo
AG
chimpanzee said:

Culture being a very loose term here
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
ptothemo said:

chimpanzee said:

Culture being a very loose term here
A. Solzhenitsyn

none of the dudes that met her last weekend gave two ****s about how she's going to look in a few hours, let alone a few years.
HtownAg92
AG
What is, "Reason Number 1487 to never visit Bolivar again, Alex"?
Alex: Correct.

I know that Surfside attracts its share of dregs and burnouts, but it is Saint-Tropez compared to Bolivar.

Milwaukees Best Light
AG
A. Solzhenitsyn said:

none of the dudes that met her last weekend gave two ****s about how she's going to look in a few hours, let alone a few years.
This is a terribly depressing statement. Personally, I believe in romance and a true love story. I want to believe she met her prince charming hanging out the side of his best friends CJ7 lifted on 37's blaring Florida Georgia Line. They funnelled beers together, he bought her a frozen toe and a joint from the ice cream truck, he got into a fist fight with his best buddy, and his buddy drove off with his wallet and clothes so he had to crash with her. They made sloppy drunk love until she puked. The next morning she had to drive him back to Dayton, but she let him drive her Sentra. She dropped him off at his home and he texted her later saying 'what up girl?' later that afternoon. They will be married 5 months later at the VFW, cause any later and she would be showing too much to fit in her cousins gown.
A. Solzhenitsyn
Milwaukees Best Light said:

A. Solzhenitsyn said:

This is a terribly depressing statement. Personally, I believe in romance and a true love story. I want to believe she met her prince charming hanging out the side of his best friends CJ7 lifted on 37's blaring Florida Georgia Line. They funnelled beers together, he bought her a frozen toe and a joint from the ice cream truck, he got into a fist fight with his best buddy, and his buddy drove off with his wallet and clothes so he had to crash with her. They made sloppy drunk love until she puked. The next morning she had to drive him back to Dayton, but she let him drive her Sentra. She dropped him off at his home and he texted her later saying 'what up girl?' later that afternoon. They will be married 5 months later at the VFW, cause any later and she would be showing too much to fit in her cousins gown.
not a bad story. however, I doubt there were many, if ANY, CJ-7s out there. most of the Jeeps out there were likely brand spanking new Rubicons financed out over the next 12 years at 18% with an additional $10k worth of mods done, also financed, that voided the warranty.

but either way, you can bet your sweet ass that Florida Georgia line was indeed blaring.
IrishTxAggie
AG

A. Solzhenitsyn said:

This is why I TexAgs!
Al Bula
AG

A. Solzhenitsyn said:

Not all heroes wear capes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.