Houston
Sponsored by

Taking bets on the latest child abduction story

33,240 Views | 206 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ciboag96
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seeing now the search is suspended as leads have gotten nowhere.

Will commence again if tips come in and they get something to work off of.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I assume this is why the police did not immediately name him a suspect...they hoped he would relax enough to make a mistake, such as leading them to the body.
schmellba99
AG
Didn't realize it yesterday, but a big search party was going on just north of the casa. I thought the helicopters were flood related, but nope - massive ground and air search for this poor kid.

The "stepdad" was employed at the Rosharon Post Office, which services my area. Lots of SAHM's worrying like hell on the facebook page yesterday.
W
AG
like the old line from CSI...the first witness is also the first suspect
cap-n-jack
Why exactly is Rin Tin Tin involved in this? Doesn't really fit his profile as best I can tell.
kelkel25
cap-n-jack said:

Why exactly is Rin Tin Tin involved in this? Doesn't really fit his profile as best I can tell.
he was biding his time until something else better came along, and boom he gets the Baytown deal. Although Ben Crump may have beaten him to the punch on that one...
Ag_07
AG
Quanell X no longer representing Maleah Davis' mother

Quote:

Quanell X has confirmed to KPRC2 that he is no longer representing Maleah Davis' mother, Brittany Bowens.

When asked to provide a reason why he was no longer representing Bowens, Quanell X said there are inconsistencies with her story.

Well no shlt Q. We all knew this weeks ago.
Post removed:
by user
Flashdiaz
AG
Ag_07 said:

Quanell X no longer representing Maleah Davis' mother

Quote:

Quanell X has confirmed to KPRC2 that he is no longer representing Maleah Davis' mother, Brittany Bowens.

When asked to provide a reason why he was no longer representing Bowens, Quanell X said there are inconsistencies with her story.

Well no shlt Q. We all knew this weeks ago.
that sounds more righteous than 'she ran out of money'.
Jack Cheese
AG
Don't think she ever had money. He just miscalculated the level of sympathy she would receive even in her own community (none) so this turned out not to be a good publicity play for him.

He could not have anticipated all the people protesting her whenever she appeared in public.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Quote:

HOUSTON He used to be the loudest defender of Maleah Davis' mom, Brittany Bowens. Now activist Quanell X is telling authorities he believes Bowens knows what happened to her missing daughter.

"I don't think she knows where Maleah is, but I do believe she knows what happened," he said.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Even with the people that guy has defended before I'm a little shocked he jumped into this one. It was more than apparent from the outset that the mom wasn't clean in all of this by any stretch. I'd have thought he'd keep his nose out so he didn't get any of this on him.
Guitarsoup
AG
When my wife taught elementary school before we met, Q10 protested at her school and called for her to get fired.

A black first-grade girl had the last name Gross. Other first grade kids told her she smelled Gross. Kid went home crying for being bullied. Parents and Q10 made it a racial thing and said their motivation was that she was black (in a Title 1 school.) District told him to GTFO.
RK
AG
Ranger #007 said:

Even with the people that guy has defended before I'm a little shocked he jumped into this one. It was more than apparent from the outset that the mom wasn't clean in all of this by any stretch. I'd have thought he'd keep his nose out so he didn't get any of this on him.
i suspect he will negotiate some kind of $ for bringing information leading to the confession/recovery.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
He usually does that with the actual killer. Would make sense if he thought the mom knew and no longer believes that so he cut her loose.
Waltonloads08
AG
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/maleah-davis/quanell-x-on-maleah-davis-mom-she-knows-what-happened/285-3dba6f3e-c16c-4bda-8523-4b6c1fb37768

The mother knows what happened, and won't tell the police.

IMO, this whole thing was her idea all along, and told her boyfriend to do it when she was out of town.

Then she comes home and is all OHHH LAWWWDD.
Diggity
AG
so you think this plan was executed with the benefit of foresight? Seems unlikely, but there are some dumb people out there.
Waltonloads08
AG
Who knows, but QX turning a 180 on the mother and spilling it to The po-lice and KHOU seems pretty damning for big mama's role in all this.

Jack Cheese
AG
Let me say that if Q10 (and I know it's a HUGE if) stayed close to her just to build trust and keep getting info for police, then my hat's off to him and I take back disparaging remarks. Obviously he's not bound by any attorney/client privilege because he's putting it all out there now.

Poor freaking Maleah. Got dammit. Got dammit.
Texaggie7nine
Quanell is a smart guy. He knows to cut ties with sinking ships.
He is all about appearance to the black community because that is what pays his bills.
7nine
tylercsbn9
AG
Apparently the step father said he buried her in Arkansas and she died "on accident"

All over the news now.
Ag_07
AG
Apparently he confessed all this is Q10 this morning.
cena05
AG
Couldn't they see where the step-father's cell pinged towers or credit cards to get gas? Would they not already have that information?

Guess he could drive with no phone and use cash.
Post removed:
by user
Truvada_for_prep
aTm2004
AG
Ag_07 said:

Apparently he confessed all this is Q10 this morning.
Jack Cheese
AG
Welp. Let's just pray that justice is done for that poor little girl whose short life appears to have been torturous.
Truvada_for_prep
Q tip needs to throw in salads every now and then...Looks like a black grimace.
TXAG 05
AG
KPRC reporting that remains have now been found in a bag in the search area
Texaggie7nine
IrishTxAggie
AG
Truvada_for_prep said:

The Burger King behind him!!
Truvada_for_prep
IrishTxAggie said:

Truvada_for_prep said:

The Burger King behind him!!
Good catch!
Post removed:
by user
IrishTxAggie
AG
I know. But just having the burger in the background was awesome
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I wonder if it will be the same black bag that he was seen walking out of the apartment with? And, if when he was "supposedly knocked out" on 59N, was he coming back from Arkansas?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.