Houston
Sponsored by

Taking bets on the latest child abduction story

33,198 Views | 206 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ciboag96
lunchbox
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IrishTxAggie
AG
No last rights. No last words. No last cigarette. Kill this guy in the most inhumane way possible and don't look back.
tylercsbn9
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

I wonder if it will be the same black bag that he was seen walking out of the apartment with? And, if when he was "supposedly knocked out" on 59N, was he coming back from Arkansas?

Would explain the reason he had that asinine story where he was knocked out for 24 hours
kelkel25
Guess Q gonna have that hand out for that $25 large, he just waited til it high enough to be worth his while. It makes me sick we gonna have to keep this pos with 3 hots and a cot for the next quarter century.
75AG
AG
Q10 says mother called dude gay, and he went crazy and hit baby in the face.
kelkel25
75AG said:

Let's see how that works in Huntsville
BQ_90
AG
So where is SJL, why doesn't she show up when this **** happens
RebelE Infantry
AG
Hang, draw, and quarter.
Post removed:
by user
Anti-taxxer
AG
lunchbox said:

Oh
My
God
Ag_07
AG
75AG said:

Yeah...That's not an accident.
Tone2002
I don't care if is Q10 or not. At least the body is recovered (allegedly at this time) so there can be some closure and she can have a proper burial. Not languishing along the side of the road.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
I sickens me that this trash had such little regard for the precious life that he threw her away on a roadside to be mowed into remains. It was not an accident and there is no punishment on this earth that fits his crime. And that of the mother who had to know all of this. The system failed this child by not taking her away from this nightmare. Rest in peace little one.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Why is Derion Vence almost always referred to as Maleah's STEPFATHER?

Never married her mother.
W
AG
yes, there are quite a few last names mixed up in this.

in one sense...that's a big part of the problem
Jack Cheese
AG
W said:

yes, there are quite a few last names mixed up in this.

in one sense...that's a big part of the problem

Exactly. And it extends on to the grandparents. Just a series of transient living/birthing/car-sharing arrangements. So freakin sad.
Scientific
AG
The news reported he was the mother's ex-fiance.

RIP to the little angel. We knew this wasn't going to end well, and I hope there's enough evidence to convict the mother.
agz win
AG
Props to Q10 on this one. May she Rest In Peace now.
CDUB98
AG
The only things I have to say right now might earn me a long ban from TA.
aTm2004
AG
agz win said:

Props to Q10 on this one. May she Rest In Peace now.
Yep. I'll give the guy his due when it's earned, and this is one of those times. The fact that he also seemed offended when asked if he'd take the reward money, I think this one was really genuine and he just wanted to get this poor girl home.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
I agree. Kudos to him.
Al Bula
AG
Double edged sword on the jailhouse confession.

The defense will throw up all sorts of crap about how the "confession" was not legal and tie this up in court for years. Which means this crackhead will have three hots and a cot for a long time at all of our expenses.

Jack Cheese
AG
I don't think they'll need the confession to convict this POS, though.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Shife said:

The defense will throw up all sorts of crap about how the "confession" was not legal and tie this up in court for years. Which means this crackhead will have three hots and a cot for a long time at all of our expenses.

That may be the case where a confession is "made" to another inmate and used to prosecute for past crimes. Since Q was no longer representing him and it led directly to finding the body, does this confession really fall into that legal murky area?
Robert C. Christian
AG
Either way, he is still going to be on the tax payers for a long long long time.
jopatura
AG
I've read elsewhere that the attorney is trying to make a case that Vence thought Q10 was a lawyer and had some kind of client privilege. Obviously hogwash, but this was going to go in circles for a long time anyways.

Plus the whole accident vs murder aspect. I'd be surprised if he got sentenced to death for it in the first place.
Al Bula
AG
75AG
AG
Shife said:

Child murderers don't do well in jail/prison.
Jack Cheese
AG
jopatura said:

I've read elsewhere that the attorney is trying to make a case that Vence thought Q10 was a lawyer and had some kind of client privilege. Obviously hogwash, but this was going to go in circles for a long time anyways.

Plus the whole accident vs murder aspect. I'd be surprised if he got sentenced to death for it in the first place.

Unless he pleads down, he'll get the death penalty. Her situation is murkier. I hope she at least gets manslaughter for knowingly and recklessly endangering poor Maleah.
FtBendTxAg
AG
wish they would both just off them selves. the earth would truly be a better place.
IrishTxAggie
AG
http://www.fox26houston.com/news/local-news/arkansas-remains-identified-as-4-year-old-maleah-davis
Quote:

The Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences has positively identified the remains found in Arkansas on Friday as those of 4-year-old Maleah Davis.

Worst case confirmed. Time to take all involved out back.
RK
AG
ugh.

Ciboag96
Trump needs to borrow from Kim Un's playbook and allow death by howitzer to the face

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.