Houston
Sponsored by

High-end Watches Locally?

1,786,446 Views | 14954 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by BQRyno
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So how does that even happen? That's a core function of the watch in it's damn name. And it didn't work?
AgEng06
AG
YouBet said:

So how does that even happen? That's a core function of the watch in it's damn name. And it didn't work?
RVAg02
AG
Sarcasm meter broken
ashleyschaeffer
Hmmm….

lb sand
AG

DeProfundis
Showing up to Farmer's commitment ceremony with a tux that would make Liberace blush and this bad boy on my wrist
Farmer1906
AG
Would you add a red nose to go with it?
AgEng06
AG
I'm really torn on the white one. I love it and want it, but I have the black Speedy and many other watches I want as well.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
The white dial is lacquer. Yum.
Farmer1906
AG
AgEng06 said:

I'm really torn on the white one. I love it and want it, but I have the black Speedy and many other watches I want as well.
Black is better. It's more traditional to the origins. There are plenty of other cool steel, sport watches out there with white or nonblack faces to pick from.
YouBet
AG
Farmer1906 said:

AgEng06 said:

Black is better. It's more traditional to the origins. There are plenty of other cool steel, sport watches out there with white or nonblack faces to pick from.

Agreed.
AgLA06
AG
YouBet said:

Farmer1906 said:

AgEng06 said:

Agreed.
Yah, well, James Bond disagrees!
Farmer1906
AG
AgLA06 said:

YouBet said:

Farmer1906 said:

AgEng06 said:

Agreed.
Yah, well, James Bond disagrees!

The guy who always wears a dive watch with his tux? Good. He's not the type I want to agree with me.
jh0400
AG
FTAC2011 came through again.

FTAC2011
AgEng06
AG
Love that
panag
AG
That looks fantastic.
Serotonin
AG
Very cool chrono, looks great.
zgolfz85
AG
First time connection with FTAC2011. Consummate professional and won't be my last I'm sure…thanks man! Also, got too impatient for the white speedy and loving my decision…
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Tutor panda is the bees knees
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
DeProfundis
zgolfz85 said:

First time connection with FTAC2011. Consummate professional and won't be my last I'm sure…thanks man! Also, got too impatient for the white speedy and loving my decision…

Dude, I have to commend you; for a 60 year old man you have excellent wrist and forearm aesthetics. 10/10
Fall92
AG
Not gonna lie- was thinking Tudor Pepsi was going to be the next purchase but that Panda is tight.
"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be."
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Fall92 said:

Not gonna lie- was thinking Tudor Pepsi was going to be the next purchase but that Panda is tight.

Maybe FTAC can work a Tudor deal
Fall92
AG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

Fall92 said:

Maybe FTAC can work a Tudor deal

Two-dor.
"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be."
Sea Speed
AG
Fall92 said:

Yes that is very sexy and I really want it. It just shot up my next purchase list.
panag
AG
Sea Speed said:

Fall92 said:

Yes that is very sexy and I really want it. It just shot up my next purchase list.

Tudor Pepsi is definitely on my list. As is a diver. But because I'm a **** the gold reverso will probably come first.
zgolfz85
AG
DeProfundis said:

zgolfz85 said:

Dude, I have to commend you; for a 60 year old man you have excellent wrist and forearm aesthetics. 10/10

Thanks brother. 41 and only do forearm exercises in the gym.
zgolfz85
AG
Sea Speed said:

Fall92 said:

I really dig the double chrono va the triple chrono
FTAC2011
AG
Thanks brotha!
Scan Man
AG
Question for the thread... 20th anniversary coming up and my wife has indicated a willingness to get me (or let me get myself) a new watch (last watch purchase was a Submariner ~17 years ago).

I have no need for it, but have always loved the black chrono faces. Always been a fan of the Tag Carrera and Omega Speedmaster (both on black bands), but the past few years find myself eyeing the IWC Pilot Chrono... any opinions? Anything else I should consider in the same look?

Thanks in advance!
SPF250
AG
Whatever you buy, buy it on the bracelet and then purchase an aftermarket black strap.
jh0400
AG
The Zenith Chronomaster Sport with a black dial on black sailcloth looks great IMO.

BoDog
AG
IMHO its the best chrono you can by for the $$$.
jna97
AG

planoaggie123
AG
Do they have oyster flex style bands that fit?
First Page Last Page
Page 382 of 428

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.