Houston
Sponsored by

High-end Watches Locally?

1,612,374 Views | 14229 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by K Bo
bthotugigem05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RO519 said:

Man, Speedys have been catching my eye and all over my Instagram algorithm lately... Pretty positive a Speedy will be the next watch in my lineup. I'm over here drooling over them.
I'll have a Speedy at some point, maybe next (unless my Rolex AD gets my Air King in finally), but with how much Omega has jacked that price up for a new one the Speedy will definitely be an FTAC purchase.
FTAC2011
AG
bthotugigem05 said:

RO519 said:

Man, Speedys have been catching my eye and all over my Instagram algorithm lately... Pretty positive a Speedy will be the next watch in my lineup. I'm over here drooling over them.
I'll have a Speedy at some point, maybe next (unless my Rolex AD gets my Air King in finally), but with how much Omega has jacked that price up for a new one the Speedy will definitely be an FTAC purchase.

Hit me up when you're ready
TXAG 05
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Yes she wears analog watches every day, she's involved in the process. Farmer can you get this guy out of here?

Geez. Just being honest. Half the time when my wife does wear a real watch, she doesn't even have the correct time set. If she'd actually wear it regularly, I'd have no problem getting her one, although I don't think they make them anymore.
BBRex
AG
FTAC2011 said:

BBRex said:

My boss has a tiny women's Rolex, and she keeps talking about wanting something a little bigger. I just looked at the Rolex women's website, and the prices seem ridiculous for a 28 mm steel Lady DJ. I guess they want you to just look at the smaller sizes of the regular lines instead.

Depending on what she's wanting I most likely can get women's under msrp unless it's a highly sought after dial. I also take trades/ Feel free to message me if interested.

I will definitely let her know.
RO519
AG
I hear he's got some of the best prices around.
bthotugigem05
AG
I've done business with him, easy and trustworthy process.
BCO07
AG
I love that watch. Want to grab that or the mission to pluto before this football season
BBRex
AG
Anyone wanna work for IWC? They have a link from their TikTok account to apply.

https://linkin.bio/iwcwatches_/?tab=tt
Mr. McGibblets
AG
FTAC FRIYAY!!

I got this awhile back to match my skydweller I got from our boy. Waited to surprise the wife for her 45th so I kept this hush hush. She was speechless. Thank you sir!!

Edit to add: fit her wrist perfectly with the sizing.

TheOC16
AG
Mr. McGibblets said:

FTAC FRIYAY!!

I got this awhile back to match my skydweller I got from our boy. Waited to surprise the wife for her 45th so I kept this hush hush. She was speechless. Thank you sir!!

Edit to add: fit her wrist perfectly with the sizing.

Love it, that'll be a good combo. Post wrist shots sometime when y'all are both wearing.
panag
AG
Nice combo. Y'all have good taste.
AgEng06
AG
That's awesome. Congrats!

I've tried to get my wife into the game, so I could buy her something nice, but she's just not interested. Which I guess is good, because I can use that money on watches for me. I may look into something for my daughter one day, though.
Serviam
There is a great sense of masculine achievement in buying your wife an expensive bauble. It awakens this sort of atavistic blood memory of coming back to the cave with a slain rabbit for the cooking pot.

My wife's engagement ring was financed at 29% at Jared, I was totally broke when we got married. There's great pride in giving them something and saying "see, I told you I'd take care of you".
Diggity
AG
very nice...I got a 36 DJ for the wife from a fellow TexAgs poster. Besides the fact that we had to remove every damn link and it still is a bit large, she loves it
TheOC16
AG
Serviam said:

There is a great sense of masculine achievement in buying your wife an expensive bauble. It awakens this sort of atavistic blood memory of coming back to the cave with a slain rabbit for the cooking pot.

My wife's engagement ring was financed at 29% at Jared, I was totally broke when we got married. There's great pride in giving them something and saying "see, I told you I'd take care of you".

That, and you can only wear one watch without looking like a ******, but putting one on the wife is a way to flash two of them.
FTAC2011
AG
I love saying hello to my rich friends
FTAco07
AG
Just goes to show, money can't buy class
Diggity
AG
FTAco07 said:

Just goes to show, money can buy ass
FIFY
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Wife knocked it out of the park with the anniversary present!
BBRex
AG
Just have her put it on a NATO.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Here yall go!

BoDog
AG
Is that a 36 or 40mm on the Mrs?
Mr. McGibblets
AG
BoDog said:

Is that a 36 or 40mm on the Mrs?

BoDog
AG
Solid!
TheOC16
AG
If anybody has had an itch for a Navitimer

I've got this in and will let it go for $5,500. Engraved #350/1,000, this limited edition Aurora Blue dial is gorgeous (two pictures to show what it looks like in different lighting).
D-Dubya-09
AG
TheOC16 said:

I've got this in and will let it go for $5,500. Engraved #350/1,000, this limited edition Aurora Blue dial is gorgeous (two pictures to show what it looks like in different lighting).

Great looking watch! What size is it?
TheOC16
AG
D-Dubya-09 said:

TheOC16 said:

Great looking watch! What size is it?
43 mm, but with the way Breitling's bezel angles away from the case I'd say it wears more like a 42 on the wrist.
slaughtr
AG
38.5 mm of Studio Underdog Chocolate Chip goodness.
schmendeler
AG
I like their stuff, but I'm confused by the green on chocolate chip?
slaughtr
AG
schmendeler said:

I like their stuff, but I'm confused by the green on chocolate chip?

Mint chocolate chip
schmendeler
AG
Ah gotcha
SW-14
AG
Looking to sell my Tudor Black Bay Steel (ref 79730). Comes with original box/papers and the Tudor green fabric strap. Good condition overall, just minor case/bezel scratches from everyday wear. Asking $2100. Contact me at stephenini20@yahoo.com if interested I can send additional pictures.

nealan
Seems like a good price on that one ! GLWS
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
slaughtr said:

So cool! Did you get it from a drop or secondary market?
slaughtr
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

slaughtr said:

So cool! Did you get it from a drop or secondary market?
I set myself up for an email alert when they would be available and ordered it. It came about 4 months after I ordered. Really thought about the watermelon, but just couldn't see myself wearing those colors.
First Page
Page 406 of 407

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.