Houston
Sponsored by

High-end Watches Locally?

1,502,368 Views | 13708 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by zgolfz85
aTm2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wouldn't sell the BLNR bracelet. If you go to sell it, the buyer may want the original bracelet. I know I would, but then again, there are probably 15 people who don't give a crap for every 1 of me.
Farmer1906
AG
quote:

Why would anyone want that? It looks like a pain in the ass to actually tell what time it is.
David_Puddy
AG
Maybe if you're 4 years old, otherwise it really isn't
Cole Trickle
AG
Any of these worth a damn?

https://huckberry.com/store/t/category/watches
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
Maybe if you're 4 years old, otherwise it really isn't

It is black on black. They're about as visible as the Halloween unis last year.
BBRex
AG
quote:

I'm assuming you are looking at the pilot field watch. If so, I'd look at the new Seiko divers, which have a similar shape, but with probably a better movement:

[url]Seiko SRP775 Automatic Diver Stainless Steel 45mm Day/Date Watch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AMI4GWC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_FZdNxb48WKFR6[/url]
Farmer1906
AG
quote:

Nope
David_Puddy
AG

This one is nice
Guitarsoup
AG
That is a gorgeous watch.
inch05
AG
quote:

This one is nice
wow, that's awesome!
Zobel
AG
Love that one. Looked hard at it before my last purchase.
KY AG
AG
quote:

This one is nice
It's a beautiful watch but man, the Speedmaster vs. the Speedy Pro is a hard decision. Removing the crown guards is a win/lose proposition - they make the crown look better, but then the pushers look like they stand out too much. If they would make those pushers a few mm more flush it would be a no-brainer.
RVAg02
AG
Did someone on here have a 2500 Omega Planet Ocean 42mm? With how big the new POs are, I was curious about picking up one of those.
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
The 8500 PO's are also available in 42mm
RVAg02
AG
quote:
It's not the diameter, but rather the thickness. The 8500 PO is too thick for a suit, in my opinion.
I Am A Critic
quote:
quote:
It's not the diameter, but rather the thickness. The 8500 PO is too thick for a suit, in my opinion.
If you're wearing a suit that tight and you don't know how to have the cuff on your shirt tailored to fit your watch, a PO might not be for you. You should look into Shinola. Hipsters love those.
MAS444
AG
I saw a dude with a Shinola the other night. By looking at their website, I think it was the Runwell 47mm. Are they decent watches? It looked sharp to me...but I don't know **** about watches.
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
I saw a dude with a Shinola the other night. By looking at their website, I think it was the Runwell 47mm. Are they decent watches? It looked sharp to me...but I don't know **** about watches.

i absolutely hate shinola, pretty much everything about them.
TP Ag '87
AG
Sorry, just don't think I could take a brand called "Shinola" seriously.
RVAg02
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
If you're wearing a suit that tight and you don't know how to have the cuff on your shirt tailored to fit your watch, a PO might not be for you. You should look into Shinola. Hipsters love those.
#1 thing that bugs me about TexAgs...people that act like asses for no reason at all.
David_Puddy
AG
Any of you ballers own an Audemars?
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
What in the hell are you even talking about? Thick ass bulky dive watches don't go well with nice clothes. Dress watches are thin. It has nothing to do with being a hipster. A correctly fitting shirt and suit does not fit well with a watch that is almost 16 mm thick.
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
Nah the AP Royal Oak Extra Thin is on my wish list though.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
quote:

You don't know **** about Shinola, but would you know **** from Shinola?
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
What in the hell are you even talking about? Thick ass bulky dive watches don't go well with nice clothes. Dress watches are thin. It has nothing to do with being a hipster. A correctly fitting shirt and suit does not fit well with a watch that is almost 16 mm thick.

in Texas, chunky dive watches with nice suits and tuxedos are perfectly acceptable.
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
quote:
Nah the AP Royal Oak Extra Thin is on my wish list though.

That one is badass, but alas has a 41 mm diameter.
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG

As soon as I can justify dropping 50k on a single watch, I will buy this one; 44mm
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

in Texas, chunky dive watches with nice suits and tuxedos are perfectly acceptable.
Not just in Texas.

Finn Maccumhail
AG
quote:

This one is nice

That version of the Speedmaster just doesn't do it for me. But I really like this one, the Apollo 13 Silver Snoopy:

Farmer1906
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Whatever makes you feel good, I guess. Some people like crew socks with slides.

No watches with Tuxedos.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No watches with Tuxedos.

MAS444
AG
Still busy trying to figure out what my special purpose is.
terradactylexpress
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No watches with Tuxedos.

Congrats on looking tacky?
terradactylexpress
And let's be honest, the 'tux' you rented from men's warehouse hardly qualifies as wearing a tux
Farmer1906
AG
Does my Zegna made to measure one count?
First Page Last Page
Page 18 of 392

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.