Houston
Sponsored by

TheCzars Complete Guide to the H-Tine Board

40,906 Views | 185 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by P.H. Dexippus
TheCzar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
12 years is a long f***ing time, y'all
TarponChaser
A quick look at street view on Google Maps shows the angry, elderly lebezians (hat-tip to a new Tine Legend, Michael Berry) still have the handicapped parking signs up and the slow-moving vehicle emblem in the driveway.
Bondag
AG
TheCzar said:

12 years is a long f***ing time, y'all
chimpanzee
TheCzar
AG
So what have I missed recently? From my deep-dive statistical analysis, it appears that 97.4% of this board consists of:
  • Local News Ladies IG pics, and the requisite debates/complaints surrounding said ladies. This is what, the 3rd or 4th iteration of that thread? That thing has survived the dead more times than Texadelphia.
  • COVID discussion -- it's nice that you can find a single thread on this website that collates every reasonable and un-reasonable COVID take from every direction, all in one place, and with everyone involved so damn sure that they're correct. Well done, everyone! The only thing those board enjoys more than fake teets and fake lips is telling everyone else how dumb they are regarding their COVID beliefs

The other 2.6% of the board seems to cover:
  • Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About High-End Watches But Were Afraid To Ask
  • The entire Astros/Disastros roller coaster form the last 5 years; in real time!
  • "Illegal Aliens or Katrina Refugees These two groups have committed every crime in Houston since 2005" is still the most true thing ever to appear on this site
  • TexAgs: Better Solutions for the Astrodome than the County since 2001
  • More local food threads! Not gonna lie: I love those threads. Half for the education about places I should try, and half for the inevitable descent into arguments about kolaches/klobasneks or the merits of line waiting.

IMHO, the best thread to ever appear on the Tine Board is still the Lunch teeth brushers at work thread started by David_Puddy: https://texags.com/forums/38/topics/1755628

Most disappointing thread award goes to Jetch's Airing of Grievances: https://texags.com/forums/38/topics/2616241. I blame Jetch. What a d-bag.
jetch17
AG
Bondag
AG
jetch17 said:

Quote:

While I could give color commentary to my daily observances as a PSA, the mention of it in the other thread was more in jest since I was being a whiny ho.
I can believe that
XpressAg09
AG
Nailed it
ChipFTAC01
AG
I can't believe that the handicapped parking signs/Old Main fiasco was more than 12 years ago. That surely got deleted, didn't it?
David_Puddy
AG
I wonder if Terry Stanfield is still a nice guy
P.H. Dexippus
AG
It was heavily edited at some point but still existed in the past year or two. Bumping it would probably get it deleted under current management.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.