Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,122,410 Views | 19415 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Ervin Burrell
Chewy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know why Gordo cried so much on his Twitch last night?

Jub is priming himself for a glorious day on the radio at Colonial. I hope he stays on the track he's set himself up for.
J.P. 03
AG
Chewy said:

Jub is priming himself for a glorious day on the radio at Colonial. I hope he stays on the track he's set himself up for.

Morning Beer Jub is the best Jub
walton91
I've been enjoying DJ the prison baby this morning.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Ol Sarge Friday said:

Morning show better without junior.

I would venture a guess that pretty much anything is probably better without junior.
FTAco07
AG
walton91 said:

I think DJ has been great. Doocy is clearly the best Musers fill in, but I think DJ is the best ticket employee for fill ins.
Chewy
AG
walton91 said:

Was that real? If so surely they knew beforehand. No way they just found that out.

Either way it was outstanding radio and what makes The Musers so great. Threw an interesting line nobody knew existed and worked it to perfection.
Legal Custodian
AG
FTAco07 said:

walton91 said:

I think DJ has been great. Doocy is clearly the best Musers fill in, but I think DJ is the best ticket employee for fill ins.
Content and quality wise I would agree. Just cannot get past his voice. He sounds like every other millennial radio guy. Just a passive almost whiny voice. Not direct or anything.
ac04
DJ is a distant third behind doocy and monty. but there's another big gap down after him. IMHO
beagle2009
AG
I struggled with this too, but if you're able to get past it he is surprisingly good. I think he's pretty underrated.
double aught
AG
ac04 said:

DJ is a distant third behind doocy and monty. but there's another big gap down after him. IMHO
My favorite thing about Monty is the drop of the guy who beat him at a video game. "See ya Monty…..b****"
tk for tu juan
Didn't they already use Shake It Off for a previous Summer Bash song?
TriAg2010
AG
double aught said:

ac04 said:

My favorite thing about Monty is the drop of the guy who beat him at a video game. "See ya Monty…..b****"

The "wahh wahh" drop is up there for me, too.
walton91
Home, do or die, playoff hockey demands the A team, and our heroes respond

752bro4
AG
My dad…

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs1n4ZSJcfp/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
752bro4
AG
Johnny Cash Hang Zone intro
beagle2009
AG
752bro4 said:

TriAg2010
AG
752bro4 said:

I hope they update to add the Michael Block crying.
FTAco07
AG
Am I the only one that thinks some/all of Craig and Corby's travel stories are completely made up or heavily embellished? As someone who used to fly all the time, and still fly's more than average, I've never had anywhere near the percentage of travel disasters or near disasters these two guys seems to have.
Goldie Wilson
FTAco07 said:

Am I the only one that thinks some/all of Craig and Corby's travel stories are completely made up or heavily embellished? As someone who used to fly all the time, and still fly's more than average, I've never had anywhere near the percentage of travel disasters or near disasters these two guys seems to have.
Craig lives in his own fantasy world, so wouldn't surprise me if there's a fair bit of embellishment there. Corby is an absolute moron, so none of his moronic travel mishaps seem particularly surprising.
Bones08
AG
And you mean NO offense.
Chewy
AG
I did love Craig saying something like this, "When are we going to say enough is enough for the prices they charge us to travel? It's ridiculous."

This coming from the guy that couldn't find a parking spot at the airport. I don't like it either but I do understand supply and demand and things come at a cost. The full parking lot says there's plenty of demand at current prices so try the "enough is enough" and see what happens.
Carlo4
AG
FTAco07 said:

I travel with my father about once a year on father/son trips... usually to Vegas. My father develops the most insane tunnel vision I have ever seen just because he's so happy we are taking a trip. If it wasn't for me, he would have gotten in trouble for the simplest of tasks, like parking your car illegally at the airport (to get towed), trying to park in a full lot, getting lost in a parking lot, going to the wrong terminal/gate. Left ID at home when getting to airport, etc.

Last time we were in Vegas at the Aria, he lost his wallet once and phone 3 times all while simply getting up from a slot machine/poker table. The entire security team knew of us at the end of the trip. Thankfully, nothing was stolen and good people found it.

Odd things happen sometimes. I can't explain my father... he is who he is... but he's not like that on his day to day.

Hincemm
AG
752bro4 said:

what happened?!
walton91
I missed the intro but heard it played as a return cut
The Pilot
AG
Hardline on Sunday morning
The Pilot
AG
5:30 today

Mozart Paintings
AG
just saw on twitter he was found
The Pilot
AG
Yep, they found Sully.

bthotugigem05
AG
What was the thing that just happened that Corby instant pterodactyl'd about and they marked?
The Pilot
AG
Was it a burp?
double aught
AG
Davey and the tortoise is a great story.

And I heard the story this morning before seeing the pic. That thing is so obviously a tortoise, not a turtle.
Phat32
AG
The Pilot said:

Hardline on Sunday morning

Wut
Casey TableTennis
AG
FTAco07 said:

I've always thought travel stories were a way for them to make a trip a non-reimbursed business expense. No clue if true, just the way I can get to why these stories are so predictably told.
Spaceship
AG
I can't wait to hear Gordo poke and prod George tomorrow about LIV/PGA.
Stive
AG
Spaceship said:

I can't wait to hear Gordo poke and prod George tomorrow about LIV/PGA.

They covered it pretty much the last hour this morning. He was messing with him a little but it was mostly them trying to wrap their heads around it
First Page Last Page
Page 472 of 555

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.