Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,239,363 Views | 19951 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by mavsfan4ever
Gomer95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I REALLY wish somehow somebody would make Notre Dame join the Big 10. I think they'd get beat down a lot more.
J.P. 03
AG
Moe Jzyslak said:

J.P. 03 said:

Every time I think we as a society have hit rock bottom, another episode of Fun With Country Music segment with Infrastructure Man comes out and proves me wrong.
fify

I will never argue with Infrastructure Man hate, but at least you forget everything he said as soon as the segment is over.

In contrast, it took me a couple hours to get that horrible "D…O…W-N…S-O-U-T-H for the win" out of my head last night.

And now it's back. I hate you all.
double aught
AG
I got thrown off earlier when they had the actual Jason Kidd on, especially when George used the figure is speech "going back to square one" in his first question.
Goldie Wilson
The random rabbit hole of could Tony Pollard outrun an alligator is peak Musers
double aught
AG
Quality segment. I also enjoyed Gordo getting Detty to sing high pitch pop songs. Another strong morning from the Musers.
Stive
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

The random rabbit hole of could Tony Pollard outrun an alligator is peak Musers

Man no joke. The gator questioning law enforcement as he's captured….

That whole playlet was hilarious.
Demasiado
AG
I got my kid's bday on today on wtds! I was so excited, my family was so confused. Even more confused when I had to explain fentanyl Barney to them
Moe Jzyslak
AG
1) Congrats on the sex

2) Did you send a picture of your wife's up tops?
hoosier-daddy
hoosier-daddy said:

No comments on Corby's ear aids. Hope it's nothing serious.

well it aint great
walton91
Nope, it didn't sound great. Sure hope it doesn't get worse. A bit confused if worst case is deafness in the one ear or both?
MW03
AG
Missed the segment. What's up with his hearing?
hoosier-daddy
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/acoustic-neuroma/symptoms-causes/syc-20356127
walton91
The MRI revealed a benign tumor on the nerve connecting his hearing to his brain. Said they are going to monitor with MRIs every 6 months to find out if its growing or not. If its not growing said he'll just have to deal with the effects he has now. Said its about 50/50 he could lose his hearing completely with the surgery to remove the tumor. If it is growing he'll probably be forced to have the surgery but that is really unknown at this point
The Pilot
AG
MW03 said:

Missed the segment. What's up with his hearing?

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-ticket-top-10/id1368713096?i=1000601527576
tk for tu juan
Cowcaine
J.P. 03
AG
I feel like I need to perform a welfare check on any posters from this thread who happened to be driving around over lunch today and heard the Invasion/Hang Zone mix struggle to define what the term "fiscal year" meant.

I'm guessing 3 wrecks and at least 5 broken hands from pounding the steering wheel while screaming about how out of touch the hosts are. Everyone okay?
powerbelly
AG
J.P. 03 said:

I feel like I need to perform a welfare check on any posters from this thread who happened to be driving around over lunch today and heard the Invasion/Hang Zone mix struggle to define what the term "fiscal year" meant.

I'm guessing 3 wrecks and at least 5 broken hands from pounding the steering wheel while screaming about how out of touch the hosts are. Everyone okay?
It was painful.
ChipFTAC01
AG
J.P. 03 said:

What was their confusion (other than just not knowing what it is?)
Hincemm
AG
if you want add on a comment from junes discussing pat tillman....he thought tillman died during desert storm.

i know i'm biased but not even close.
Beast of Burden
walton91 said:

He and his wife have a 4 yr old at home plus an 8 month (?) old who just had surgery on his SKULL but, sure, he's super lame for not going crazy on super bowl trip because what everyone wants is their wife calling for (any reason) and "oh sorry baby but I've been day drinking with Jub so you're on your own"
Such a lame ass

Man...you really love the ticket, huh?

No room for even the slightest criticism of your beloved radio gods.
tk for tu juan
Was that a unanimous 5-0-0 vote for e-brake? Really plowed thru that voting
beagle2009
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Was that a unanimous 5-0-0 vote for e-brake? Really plowed thru that voting

And from now on Bob will be referred to as the Latina Plowman
mavsfan4ever
AG
Good God, what is this hardline helpline segment that the hardline always does as their first segment now? I'm sure it's coming from some dumbass consultant or from management, but it's awful. And to make it worse they constantly have to mention it and advertise it throughout the show.

They are literally turning into The Fan.
FTAco07
AG
I'm a big Hangzone and Stars fan, but the Tyler Seguin segment each week is brutal. Hopefully next year they switch it up and get Robertson or Wyatt Johnston who can at least pretend like it isn't the worst few minutes of their week.
The Pilot
AG
It's been Tyler for how long? The only saving grace here is that it's only 1 seggy. Damn cowlishaw takes up what seems like a whole hr.
ftworthag02
AG
sorry but I tune out for any stars segment
Legal Custodian
AG
ftworthag02 said:

sorry but I tune out for any stars segment
That's fair, I tune out any Cowboys segment
ChipFTAC01
AG
The Pilot said:

It's been Tyler for how long? The only saving grace here is that it's only 1 seggy. Damn cowlishaw takes up what seems like a whole hr.

A loooong time. Since shortly after he joined the team. I haven't listened to the ticket jn a long time and he was doing it before I stopped.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Best BAD interview show? Dan Campbell? Wasn't there a good Rangers one?
BoomGoesThe
If you like hearing about CJ Wilson's sports car, straight edge model girlfriend and friends, and how he could land a plan in an emergency situation; then the Rangers had a good one too. Gabe Kapler might be the good Rangers one you're thinking of.
Legal Custodian
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

Best BAD interview show? Dan Campbell? Wasn't there a good Rangers one?
Hunteeer, hunter hunter, hunter hunter, hunter hunter, hunter huuuuunteeer, hunter hunter, huuuunteeeer, hunter hunter.....
ChipFTAC01
AG
It was Gabe I was remembering. But it was short-lived before he got traded, right?
Rudyjax
AG
Gabe was the best. That dude was entertaining and he loved talking to the guys.

Dan Campbell was great too.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Chuck Cunningham said:

Did Jamie Benn have a short lived super low energy show?
Rudyjax
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

Chuck Cunningham said:

Did Jamie Benn have a short lived super low energy show?

Sounds familiar.

Marcellus has a disastrous one.
First Page Last Page
Page 462 of 571

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.