Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,239,489 Views | 19951 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by mavsfan4ever
bthotugigem05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Corby was simping hard on Hurts saying that he was a top 3-5 overall player in the NFL and Bob was saying maybe we should tap the brakes just a bit before the coronation ceremony.
AW 1880
AG
Jake is a big ole ******. He was agreeing with Biden's incoherent message on noncompetes from the SOTU.
DannyDuberstein
AG
AW 1880 said:

Jake is a big ole ******. He was agreeing with Biden's incoherent message on noncompetes from the SOTU.

A portion of this segment is the only thing I tuned in on today, thought maybe I accidentally tuned into NPR, and just switched over to Spotify
Goldie Wilson
AW 1880 said:

Summary?
dave94
AG
Dan thought that it was ridiculous to say that fast food workers would ever have non-competes. Jake said that it does happen for some jobs like that. Then people were sending them tweets about DJs, pool companies, retail stores, etc also having some as well.

He didn't say anything over the top.
'03ag
I can see retail/fast food non competes for management. Even if they're relatively low level shift lead types.

Pool guys for sure I've seen this. People will follow their techs to another company. Kind of like having mechanic you like that moves shops. But that's a far cry from the guy flipping burgers for $10/hr. Those guys do not have non competes. That's crazy
True Anomaly
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

AW 1880 said:

Summary?
Jake said something that the poster didn't agree with because of different political views

That about sums up any issue between posters and the Ticket
FincAg
AG
If you liked Zach Bryan today on the Hardline, try Tyler Childers.
Legal Custodian
AG
Yeah Zach Bryan sounds exactly like Tyler Childers. I tuned in halfway through the segment and thought they were talking about Childers
FincAg
AG
Thought the exact same thing.
Hincemm
AG
I have no idea what these last 3 posts are about
dave94
AG
Hincemm said:

I have no idea what these last 3 posts are about

Corby thought he was breaking a story about an Oklahoma country artist that no one knew about.

Kinda like yesterday and the girl on The Last of Us having been on Game of Thrones.
mavsfan4ever
AG
Lol haven't heard the segment yet but corny thinking Zach Bryan is a new up and coming artist is crazy. He's in such high demand that he had to do the ticket sign up thing for his tour to avoid scalpers buying all of them.
powerbelly
AG
mavsfan4ever said:

Lol haven't heard the segment yet but corny thinking Zach Bryan is a new up and coming artist is crazy. He's in such high demand that he had to do the ticket sign up thing for his tour to avoid scalpers buying all of them.
It was full on hyperbolic Corby.
mavsfan4ever
AG
Man I really hope the hang zone gets someone to get married on their show. That would be great.
FTAco07
AG
I can't think of anything I want to listen to less than Dave Lane try and explain sports business to me over the radio.
hoosier-daddy
No comments on Corby's ear aids. Hope it's nothing serious.
Cappo
AG
hoosier-daddy said:

No comments on Corby's ear aids. Hope it's nothing serious.
yeah that sounds pretty crazy hope he gets his hearing back
Gomer95
AG
I felt bad for him and I'm glad I didn't have to have that done to me because it sounded like a HORRIBLE experience.
WC87
AG
I've had my ear drum numbed like he did and OMG it burned.
mavsfan4ever
AG
Ok, I listened to the Zach Bryan segment and didn't think it was bad at all. I'm admittedly a big Zach Bryan fan, but his story is crazy and he has risen extremely fast. I didn't think anything they said was inaccurate or completely crazy.
Demasiado
AG
Grover ordering texmex at a local fw restaurant was one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. How can I get a replay of muse? My 12 year old didn't hear it
Stive
AG
Demasiado said:

Grover ordering texmex at a local fw restaurant was one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. How can I get a replay of muse? My 12 year old didn't hear it

And he was joined by Jimmy-Changa. Jub had a full meltdown laugh but it was short; not like his Jer putting laugh but dang funny.
Nagler
AG
Can someone explain the Kemp Spin thing to me?
MW03
AG
Nagler said:

Can someone explain the Kemp Spin thing to me?
Jake has a super power for remembering scandals involving famous people. They dubbed it a "Kemp Spin" whenever he rattled one off after a famous person came up.
Chewy
AG
Forgot to post this earlier but love during mattress and pillow talk Troy Aikman texted Fernando to tell him what a diva Jub is.

I rail on them from time to time but it's got to feel pretty damn cool Troy Aikman listens to you just like any normal person in the morning.
double aught
AG
I thought that was pretty cool that Troy was listening too.

A comment on the mattress talk segment (which was great like all their slice-of-life talk is): Jub is indeed a diva when it comes to sleeping. The adjustable bed, sleep number pillow, not being to sleep well at an hotel, etc. But the whole time I was thinking "George, if you lose 50 lbs, the sleep will almost certainly come a lot easier."
bthotugigem05
AG
Dan and Gordo have been my leaders for a while but Jub has been on a roll lately. He's the leader who you can always go back to.
hoosier-daddy
The Pilot
AG
That's terrible.
J.P. 03
AG
Every time I think we as a society have hit rock bottom, another episode of Fun With Country Music comes out and proves me wrong.
Moe Jzyslak
AG
J.P. 03 said:

Every time I think we as a society have hit rock bottom, another episode of Fun With Country Music segment with Infrastructure Man comes out and proves me wrong.
fify
Spaceship
AG
This morning we were graced with the worst bit in radio - Infrastructure Man
Chewy
AG
While infrastructure man was pretty lame I do have to give Junior credit. Thanks to his P12 connection he's right that Washington and Oregon are likely headed to the B10. That became pretty clear when OhSU canceled their 2024 and 2025 series with Washington.

It also makes sense Stanford goes and leaves open a spot for Notre Dame.

It was also a good discussion on potential rule changes and the ramifications.
Spaceship
AG
Maybe so but I can't help but think his "PAC 12 source" is a message board.
First Page Last Page
Page 461 of 571

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.