Austin
Sponsored by

Two Package Explosions Are Related

21,981 Views | 282 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggie09Derek
BowSowy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
With the police just up Brodie, it seems like the bomber is getting a lot more ballsy.
AggieOO
Package could have been there a while or was delivered.
rather be fishing
AG
They should have enough to identify someone based on video footage by now.

Hopefully the person injured in the latest one is the a-hole responsible for all of this crap.
SteveBott
AG
There are Goodwill drop boxes all over. Leave a bomb last week and now it's processed. Doubt he took it in in person but I hope he did.
abileneag09
AG
It seems that if there's that many helicopters up there, they might be looking for someone specific by now. If all they're doing is investigating the scene, why bother with choppers?
txjortsagent
AG
The drive home today was a beating down here in south Austin. A normal 10-12 minute drive just took me an hour more.

And **** putting him in the ground. Cook that ass hole until there's nothing left of his ass and then explode the remains
AggieStout
AG
Apparently, my neighbor who works from home had to call the cops out today because there was a big drone flying over our neighborhood. Up in round rock.
ellebee
Just nail him to black asphalt in full summer sun and leave him.
drewser95
AG
News helicopters getting footage for the 10pm news?
Stormblitz II
AG
So messed up

SteveBott
AG
Just like I thought a drop box. This guy is smart and dangerous. This guy is a real problem.
ellebee
This is just ****ing insane.
Aust Ag
AG
I'd have a hard time going to work tomorrow if I worked for Fed Ex or UPS...
SteveBott
AG
Basically he has avoided video on all atracks. The first three he slipped into low income areas where video is probably not common. Then he sets up in a pass through street with no houses facing it and a park to use to get out next to it.

Now he uses drop boxes with the last three. I bet my mortgage that he had some hoodie and sunglasses on with the drop boxes so even if that had video it would be useless
rather be fishing
AG
I thought the Sunday one was on a cul-de-sac?
SteveBott
AG
PJs pic on page two.

AggieStout
AG
rather be fishing said:

I thought the Sunday one was on a cul-de-sac?

Nope
Stormblitz II
AG
Stormblitz II
AG
Kvue live news confirming 8th bomb found
ellebee
Pimp Cane said:

Tony is not real damn clear about if they think it's the same location or just somewhere else in south Austin.
AggieStout
AG
If this guy feels pressured he has little time they this individual you would think is going to start doing more and more.
Aust Ag
AG
Think there are 2 bombers? A copy cat perhaps?
AggieStout
AG
ATF saying not a package bomb but and incindianry device. What the F is that
rather be fishing
AG
CBS just said Goodwill was an incendiary device and not a bomb. That could be a sparkler or Roman candle.
AggieStout
AG
rather be fishing said:

CBS just said Goodwill was an incendiary device and not a bomb. That could be a sparkler or Roman candle.

I think they are saying both. One package at the goodwill and one incendiary at another location. Now reported that a trooper car was on fire at that second Brodie lane location.
Drip99
AG
AggieStout said:

ATF saying not a package bomb but and incindianry device. What the F is that

Dr. Google Says "an incendiary device is a bomb"
AggieStout
AG
Seems like it's not related. Maybe a car just caught fire
PJYoung
AG
6:35 p.m. update: From AP: The chairman of the U.S. House Homeland Security committee says federal authorities informed him investigators have obtained surveillance videos in Austin that "could possibly" show a suspect in the package bombing at a FedEx distribution center near San Antonio.
rather be fishing
AG
CBS just clarified that Goodwill at Brodie ND slaughter was not a bomb but incendiary device.
trouble
AG
APD did as well
tailgatetimer10
AG
You got to think at some point soon they're going to crack down on him. I'm predicting it'll be over night as well
PJYoung
AG
UPDATE: Reports of 2nd possible device now appeared to be linked to a car fire near the location of reported blast, not a second 2nd device.
Furlock Bones
AG
BREAKING: A law enforcement source tells CBS News that the incendiary device left at an Austin, Texas Goodwill drop off location was a flare. It was included in a bunch of donated items. As the goodwill worker sorted through the items he was apparently burned by the flare.
tailgatetimer10
AG
On Fox 7 it sounds like they may think the Goodwill incident isn't linked? So frustrating
512Ag
AG
Furlock Bones said:

BREAKING: A law enforcement source tells CBS News that the incendiary device left at an Austin, Texas Goodwill drop off location was a flare. It was included in a bunch of donated items. As the goodwill worker sorted through the items he was apparently burned by the flare.
This is what I was hoping would be the case. Where did you see this?

Never mind. My eyes bypassed the CBS News part.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.