Outdoors
Sponsored by

Trump Shot at PA rally

24,990 Views | 149 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by ATX_AG_08
schmellba99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

No, if you were on a mission in Afghanistan and your life depended on it would you rather have a team full of women or men?

The answer is men, obviously. Which is why they have to lower the standard for women in everything you just listed. We used to be a merit based society, and it worked.

This has been the standard for thousands of years and once considered common sense. But we're past common sense now. Men can be women. Men can have kids.
You are wasting your breath, PFG is going to argue for the sake of arguing because he is wholly incapable of admitting he is wrong about anything, ever. Well except when his wife comes home from work and he hasn't mopped the floor yet or along those lines.

He has no concept of the fact that, historically speaking, women have been one of the things that men traditionally protected and it is absolutely the exception to the rule that you find women as the warriors or in any front line combat roles.

He is way to cosmopolitan and progressive and so much more enlightented than the rest of us.
agsalaska
AG
TikkaShooter said:

Are you saying you don't want females in any society protective role?

Police
Military
BP
Rangers
GW

Etc
Real men protect women. And children. All of them. Real men that is. Not all men, clearly. But real men. I understand that some men don't have that same protective instinct that will drive a man to put his life on the line for a women he doesn't even know. That instinct almost got me killed once in Houston but would do it again. It is what real men do.

DatTallArchitect
AG
schmellba99 said:

TikkaShooter said:

Quote:

No

It shows
No, it doesn't.

I have daughters. Doesn't mean that I think they are physically suited for any and all professions out there.

There is a reason men and women are physically different. There is a reason NFL linemen are 6'-4" and 325 lbs and defensive backs are 6'-1" and 190 lbs. Not a hard concept. Well, for most people anyway. Apparently it is for you.
Agreed. When I was little, I loved watching horse races and wanted to be a jockey. My parents told me that just wasn't going to be an occupation choice for me, and were proved correct well before junior high.
FTAG 2000
AG
agsalaska said:

TikkaShooter said:

Are you saying you don't want females in any society protective role?

Police
Military
BP
Rangers
GW

Etc
Real men protect women. And children. All of them. Real men that is. Not all men, clearly. But real men. I understand that some men don't have that same protective instinct that will drive a man to put his life on the line for a women he doesn't even know. That instinct almost got me killed once in Houston but would do it again. It is what real men do.

It's okay. We should celebrate Tikka who thinks that the feminist movement means women should start taking bullets for men in the name of equality.

Pretty noble really.
JeremiahJohnson
AG
Man this thread is brutal
CactusThomas
AG
agsalaska said:

I think this was brought up earlier, but how did our society sink so low that we are sending our women to act as bullet shields for men.

That's maybe the most unsettling thing about this entire ordeal.

Bingo. Only the most radical of feminazis will argue otherwise
O.G.
Joe Rogan - "Triggered" - Someone Broke Into the White House (youtube.com)
nealan
This thread has really turned into a pissing match huh
agsalaska
AG
nealan said:

This thread has really turned into a pissing match huh
Yea it really got derailed

But it's kind of run its course anyway.
ATX_AG_08
AG
One of my responses to him was deleted too. The one which linked a credible article quoting why the DEI SS director didn't put snipers on that roof because it was slanted.

[It was not intentional. It was attached to a string of replies and was auto-deleted as part of the string. We are trying to clean some of this up, but we are likely locking this down if people are no longer interested in the subject from an Outdoor board perspective. Users can have the debate about government policies and hiring practices surrounding government agencies on the Politics forum. -Staff]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.