Outdoors
Sponsored by

Missing Texas state student near Luling

74,534 Views | 213 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by shiftyandquick
UhOhNoAgTag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://toofab.com/2020/12/21/texas-student-still-missing-after-crashed-car-found-abandoned/

"A passer-by called 911 after spotting the abandoned Nissan Altima, which appeared to have spun and slammed into a tree backwards, on Salt Flat Road in Luling, about a 30 minute drive from Texas State University."
shiftyandquick
what were the untruthful and misleading reports from the media?

I've heard of a case where a person was so paranoid (due to acute mental illness) that they hid from rescuers. And died.
AggieFabricator
Local news reported there were narcotics in Jason's backpack. The only person who disputed it was Jason's father on the church Facebook page. I'm pretty positive the only reason that was reported was because local media had put in FOIA request on the wreck report from the troopers. Most likely the report stated there were narcotics in the car, which is why it leaked to the media before they got their hands on the actual report.
ABATTBQ87
AG
sure has been a lot of cold nights in the Luling area this month:

https://www.wunderground.com/history/monthly/us/tx/luling/KAUS

shiftyandquick
Almost certainly he's passed. Every passing day has meant less chance of finding him alive.

I would look for him in places where a person might try to hide from other people. I.e. where a paranoid person who thinks people are trying to kill him might try to hide. Assuming he's passed, each day means we will have less information about why he passed when he is found. So there is urgency here, even if he has already passed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.