Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,064,234 Views | 5435 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Red Pear Realty
Max06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You mean Chuck Connors?
nealan
Jack O'Connor is correct unless a joke is going over my head which is possible lol
DatTallArchitect
AG
nealan said:

Jack O'Connor is correct unless a joke is going over my head which is possible lol
Never heard of him referred to as The Rifleman
nealan
Not in regard to the rifleman. Referencing him in regard to the .270. He was a famous champion of the 270
Charismatic Megafauna
AG

AgEng06
AG
Ah, now I see the confusion. That book means "the rifle for discerning men who shoot rifles", not "the rifle from that TV show".
AgRN16
AG
AgRN16 said:

Up for sale are various AR 15 accessories/parts. Would like to sell as a package but would consider peicemilling them. All of it is new/unused.

Three Lancer L5 AWM mags, Clear Smoke. One is a 30 rounder and two are 20 rounders. $45 for all three.

Two Carbine/M4 buffer weight and spring combos. One is Aero Precision and the other PSA. $20 for both ($10 each combo).

Magpul MOE SL grip in FDE. $10

Rifle Length AR 15 Spring, Aero Precision. $5

I would do everything for $65.00, OBO.

Located in DFW/Ellis County area. Wiling to drive a modest distance to meet up.

Bump for new reduced price!
bam02
AG
AgEng06 said:

Ah, now I see the confusion. That book means "the rifle for discerning men who shoot rifles", not "the rifle from that TV show".

Ha yeah I was having trouble picturing Chuck Connors rapid firing a bolt action from his hip!
CactusThomas
AG
Model 70 has always been referred to as the rifleman's rifle
src94
AG
The difference between reality and a tv show.
Naveronski
AG
I'm looking for a CZ Scorpion micro. Not in a rush to purchase or I'd grab a new one, but I'd like to get one eventually.

WTB:

Morpholino
AG
drummer0415
AG
drummer0415 said:

This is what I have left from the original package I listed for sale.

Complete Larue Lt-15 Match Grade upper with 12" barrel. Upper is brand new, never been mated to any lower before. Price: $1200

Larue Lt-104 SPR 30mm scope mount. Non-QD style, but I will include the Larue wrench that fits the bolts. Scope mount is used, but looks brand new still. Price: $200 (Scope is still in the pictures, but not included. Selling just the mount.)

Location: I live in Katy, but I drive all over the Houston area for work. Willing to meet up anywhere reasonable. I'm willing to ship, buyer just pays whatever the actual shipping cost is for packaging and shipping via UPS ground.

Contact: post here, email me at ekuhrt at gmail dot com, or call/text me at (713) eight two five 58 nine six.

Pics:

Bump for small price drop
Max06
AG
Potentially looking for an entry-level NRL22 type semiauto. Not committed to one model over another, just curious what may be out there.

Just the rifle, already have enough optics to cover.
EFE
AG
Bolt action will serve you better in the long run
Max06
AG
Not for my intended purpose
Eliminatus
AG
If anyone happened to despise their S&W CSX and want to firesale it....slide into my DMs and let's have a conversation.
BCStalk
Eliminatus said:

If anyone happened to despise their S&W CSX and want to firesale it....slide into my DMs and let's have a conversation.

I have one in the safe that I don't carry. Need to see if I still have the box with the different grips.
AgRN16
AG
Up for Sale is a Like-New in Box Olight Baldr Pro Weapon Light with Green laser. The light is in excellent condition and works perfectly. The green laser has a beam that is adjustable for sighting in/zeroing. These sell new for $149 but can sometimes be found on sale for about $129. I am including a package of brand new unopened streamlight CR123a lithium batteries.

Asking $75, OBO. Located in DFW, Ellis County area.

Mas89
AG
Message sent
Bird93
AG
Interested if Mas89 falls through.
Gunny456
AG
I'm a dummy what does NRL stand for?
rally-cap
AG
Gunny456 said:

I'm a dummy what does NRL stand for?

National Rifle League
AgRN16
AG
AgRN16 said:

Up for Sale is a Like-New in Box Olight Baldr Pro Weapon Light with Green laser. The light is in excellent condition and works perfectly. The green laser has a beam that is adjustable for sighting in/zeroing. These sell new for $149 but can sometimes be found on sale for about $129. I am including a package of brand new unopened streamlight CR123a lithium batteries.

Asking $75, OBO. Located in DFW, Ellis County area.

Sold!!!
Morpholino
AG
Marshall10
AG
Marshall10 said:

PRICE DROP TO $2,250 PER GUN. If you buy all 4 guns $8,500.

All guns come with ammo and scopes.

Looking to sell my collection of special edition Browning A-Bolt Rifles. All have had 5-10 rounds through them to sight in originally but no other use. I have the original boxes and will come with around 2 boxes of ammo. It is a nice spread of calibers in some special rifles. Did my best with the pics but happy to give more detail if interested.

• Browning A-Bolt Pronghorn Edition .243 Limited Edition 1 of 500 made in 1987 in the Miroku Factory in Japan with Gold Pronghorn inlay and walnut stock with rosewood cap. Topped with a Leupold VXII 3x9 40MM Scope
  • Browning A-Bolt Bighorn Edition .270 Limited Edition 1 of 600 made in 1986-1987 in the Miroku Factory Japan with Gold Bighorn inlay and walnut stock with rosewood cap. Topped with a Leupold VXII 3x9 40MM Scope
  • Browning A-Bolt II White Gold Medallion 25-06 with Octagon Barrel made in the Miroku Factory Japan with Gloss Select gloss finished Walnut, Rosewood fore-end and grip caps.
  • Browning A-Bolt White Gold Medallion .264 Win Mag 1 of 50 high gloss walnut stock with rosewood caps. Topped with a Leupold VXIII 4.5-14x 40mm scope

$10,000 for all of it which is my cost basis.

PRONGHORN .243 (1 of 500)

BIGHORN .270 (1 of 600)

OCTAGON 25-06

.264 Win Mag (1 of 50)

PRICE DROP TO $2,250 PER GUN. If you buy all 4 guns $8,500.

All guns come with ammo and scopes.
Gunny456
AG
A Beautiful collection. I had a White Gold Medallion Octagon Barrel in .25 - 06 cartridge that I purchased from my dealer buddy at the SHOT show years back. It was for my wife for our 25th wedding anniversary. It would not group worth a damn so the Browning rep sent it back Browning. It was determined to have a bad barrel but Browning said they could not replace the rifle as they only made a few of them and had no more.
Very disappointing. They offered me both a standard Medallion AND a Maxus shotgun instead as compensation. Goes to show how much the White Gold Medallion is worth! Great prices on these.
PGAG
AG
Beautiful collection.
Smokin Chisel
AG
Sold
jmm
I am whittling down my snake guns. I am selling my 1977 Python 2.5". I am the 3rd owner. First owner bought new and rarely shot it. Second owner never shot it. I have shot 50 .38 wadcutters thru it. It is a very nice pistol and includes approximately 10 boxes of .38 Special wadcutters. I don't have picture capability but you can send me a text to Nine oh 3 two forty five 00 fifty eight. I am in Austin. $3000.
highvelocity
AG
Where are you located
Smokin Chisel
AG
Bryan
davidv555
Still available?
AgRN16
AG
davidv555 said:

Still available?

Sorry no that sold quick.
Mdub00
AG

@TheVarian, is the LCR rig still available?

Edit for clarity.
First Page Last Page
Page 149 of 156

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.