Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,065,491 Views | 5435 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Red Pear Realty
Maybe Next Year
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FS: M&P Shield 3" barrel 9mm
$275

FS: Verona LX 692
LOP 14.25
28" barrels
Chokes: F, IM, Mod, IC, C
$1750

Ajetx
Update Cleaning out my safe to make room for new projects. Email me at aellis85 at yahoo for more info and pics. Located NE Dallas. My Aggie buddy introduced me to this forum and I've lurked here for a little while.

-Remington 742 Woodsmaster 30-06 Wood stock with Tasco scope. Great shape, bought from a coworker 5 years ago, I've sent 5 rounds and cleaned regularly. $700 obo
- 1yo Ruger American 308 Black synthetic stock. About 10 rounds through it total. $450 obo
-2 complete uppers from bear creek arsenal. 1 556 and 1 300 Bo. 16" black $300for the pair
- 3006 and 300 Bo ammo $1/rd

open to trade for precision style 6.5 creed
AgTech88
AG
Sent you a PM re Raffle Ticket.
AgTech88
TheVarian
AG
Have a set of HESCO L210 Special Threat Plates (set) I am looking to sell.

Asking for $300 (or trades) / in Houston

Manufactured in June of 2020
FamousAgg
If these are the large I'll take them.
TheVarian
AG
They are large I believe, see below:

XIIth Man
AG
Raffle ticket purchased!
Streetfighter 02
AG
Springfield XD-40 Sub Compact

Asking $275 based on some sold items on GunBroker.

Comes with original case, holster, speed loader, 9 round mag, 12 round extended mag. Missing magazine holster. I'll keep looking around for it. For now I'd consider it not part of the deal.

I don't know the round count. Several hundred probably, but it hasn't been fired in many years. Making space in the safe.

Illegal in California so you know it's good.

Prefer local meetup in Fort Worth, TX or close by. Cash.

AgEng06
AG
Luckily I was able to zoom in on the pic to see the model and caliber. But since no price either, I'll give you $200 of cold hard cash.
Streetfighter 02
AG
The old copy paste from my Classified ads didn't carry over the title. Updated the post. I'm asking $275 but I can offer a $3.50 discount for notifying me of my errors.
aggiec05
AG
both uppers 16"?
Ajetx
Yes 16
ThomJAg
AG
AgTech88 said:

Sent you a PM re Raffle Ticket.
Let me know if you need any more information! Thank you for your support!!
ThomJAg
AG
XIIth Man said:

Raffle ticket purchased!
Thank you for your support!
DTX_AG19
AG
Does anyone have Remington 870 to sell? 12 or 20 gauge.
bam02
AG
I have a Remington 870 Tactical model in 12 gauge I'd consider selling. Not sure if that fits your needs.

Located in SA.
muchow3414
AG
I have 2 870s that I would potentially part with, before I take time to post/send pictures, you need to know they share located near B/CS for local pickup only. If your still interested text meNine 79 250ne zero one 88. Both are 12 28 inch guns one is NIB never fired 100 year delta waterfowl gun wood furniture, other is used in good shape with synthetic.

Both are super magnums
'02
agsalaska
AG
I want to make a side comment if yall do not mind.

For years there have always been random discussions about what is the bottom dollar to you can spend and still have adequate self defense protection. In other words if you aint got much money how cheap can you go. I have been there. That number for 20 years has been $300 and it still is. When I first got in the gun industry it was Ruger P89 series guns. Then it was surplus Model 10 type 38 specials(that's how I got into revolvers). Now it is pretty much anything older and in .40. I cannot believe Streetfighter hasnt sold that Springfield.

Im sure he would take $250. And another $50 will buy you 150 rounds of hollow points. And you are better armed than 99.9% of individuals on this earth.

The number is $300.

Eliminatus
AG
agsalaska said:

I want to make a side comment if yall do not mind.

For years there have always been random discussions about what is the bottom dollar to you can spend and still have adequate self defense protection. In other words if you aint got much money how cheap can you go. I have been there. That number for 20 years has been $300 and it still is. When I first got in the gun industry it was Ruger P89 series guns. Then it was surplus Model 10 type 38 specials(that's how I got into revolvers). Now it is pretty much anything older and in .40. I cannot believe Streetfighter hasnt sold that Springfield.

Im sure he would take $250. And another $50 will buy you 150 rounds of hollow points. And you are better armed than 99.9% of individuals on this earth.

The number is $300.

$300 CZ P-10 series and Canik METEs are commonly found these days. It's kinda wild. We are in a golden age of a buyers market right now for handguns. The price you talk about has not moved but the quality of firearm you can get now for that price has jumped considerably.
WhoopN06
Is the Grendel still available?
highvelocity
AG
Yes it is. Send some contact info
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
reedsterg
AG
Looking for a P365/X/XL. If anyone has one they might want to offload, let me know.
ldg397
AG
Where are you located. I might have one you would be interested in. Email me LDG397 at gmail.
cledus6150
AG
I have a 365 XL slide on a macro frame if that's what you're looking for?

Marshall10
AG
Looking to sell my collection of special edition Browning A-Bolt Rifles. All have had 5-10 rounds through them to sight in originally but no other use. I have the original boxes and will come with around 2 boxes of ammo. It is a nice spread of calibers in some special rifles. Did my best with the pics but happy to give more detail if interested.

• Browning A-Bolt Pronghorn Edition .243 Limited Edition 1 of 500 made in 1987 in the Miroku Factory in Japan with Gold Pronghorn inlay and walnut stock with rosewood cap. Topped with a Leupold VXII 3x9 40MM Scope
  • Browning A-Bolt Bighorn Edition .270 Limited Edition 1 of 600 made in 1986-1987 in the Miroku Factory Japan with Gold Bighorn inlay and walnut stock with rosewood cap. Topped with a Leupold VXII 3x9 40MM Scope
  • Browning A-Bolt II White Gold Medallion 25-06 with Octagon Barrel made in the Miroku Factory Japan with Gloss Select gloss finished Walnut, Rosewood fore-end and grip caps.
  • Browning A-Bolt White Gold Medallion .264 Win Mag 1 of 50 high gloss walnut stock with rosewood caps. Topped with a Leupold VXIII 4.5-14x 40mm scope

$10,000 for all of it which is my cost basis.

PRONGHORN .243 (1 of 500)

BIGHORN .270 (1 of 600)

OCTAGON 25-06

.264 Win Mag (1 of 50)

Furlock Bones
AG
beautiful guns.
TheVarian
AG

drummer0415
AG
Wow, those are beautiful guns.
bam02
AG
Wow!
agsalaska
AG
I see I missed five posts in only about 30 minutes and I thought 'man someone posted something badass.'

Beautiful rifles.
GentrysMillTX10
AG
Already took a screenshot to send to the family. We are an A-Bolt family. I think we have 12 or so in the family? None as nice as these though!
Daddy-O5
AG
Wood.
aggiesundevil4
AG
If only some were lefty
Belton Ag
AG
Credible Source
AG
Damn those are gorgeous
First Page Last Page
Page 139 of 156

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.