Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,067,089 Views | 5435 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Red Pear Realty
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Was scrolling through the pics and before I hit the last one I was like , yeah. The OB is going to be all lubed up after seeing this.

Nailed it

Granted, those are beautiful rifles. Even from someone who generally doesn't care bout such things.
Credible Source
AG
Are you selling them individually? Interested in the .243 and .279 for my basic ass sons that are right handed
TX_COWDOC
AG
aggiesundevil4 said:

If only some were lefty
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
CactusThomas
AG
Incredible collection. What is the thought process on sighting in rifles that you never intend to use?
TX_COWDOC
AG
Beautiful rifles! Browning has always had a flair for making beautiful rifle. Love the wood. Those would be safe queens for me. GLWS.
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Credible Source
AG
You don't need one, sometimes you just want nice ****
agsalaska
AG
TX_COWDOC said:

Beautiful rifles! Browning has always had a flair for making beautiful rifle. Love the wood. Those would be safe queens for me. GLWS.
Me too. I have a couple of safe queens. But man it would be pretty cool to hunt with one of those for 20 years and see what it looks like.
Credible Source
AG
Why would they be safe queens? Use them and enjoy them. I'm hunting right now with a gun that cost more than the whole collection.
CactusThomas
AG
Credible Source said:

Why would they be safe queens? Use them and enjoy them. I'm hunting right now with a gun that cost more than the whole collection.

You don't need one, sometimes you just want nice ****
TX_COWDOC
AG
I'd hate to ding them up. Those are works of art! Maybe that's why I gravitated to synthetics / carbons years ago. I beat the hell out of them and don't care.
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Gunny456
AG
I'm a traditionalist. I love manufactures that still use quality furniture on a rifle or shotgun…. Makes them have a character all their own. No two alike vs all the polymer and composite rifles now.
I hunt once a year with my grandads original 1873 win in 44-40. Hand load the rounds for BP and pressure.
Will usually shoot a doe or pig with it just to remember him. All the marks on the wood have a story.
You can hunt with a gun and take care of it.
gibberish
AG
Sold
BenderRodriguez
AG
Ill take it
ocling
AG
Willing to sell:

Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I - 410 gauge. Never been shot.

$1,800
gibberish
AG
BenderRodriguez said:

Ill take it
sent you a PM
agsalaska
AG
Credible Source said:

It is hard to explain.

But every year I get more and more willing to **** up my nicer guns.

Have a Ruger Deerfield Carbine that was immaculate before last deer season. Gave it up to the hunt and my kids have scratched it all up. But they have also shot a 50 round box out of it and it's one magazine.

I need to get two more magazines.
aggiesundevil4
AG
Pic or it doesn't exist
RK
AG
agsalaska said:

Gave it up to the hunt and my kids have scratched it all up. But they have also shot a 50 round box out of it and it's one magazine.

This is better than a gun with no scratches.
Credible Source
AG

Furlock Bones
AG
I wish manufactures would start threading wood rifles. I know I'm not the only person that enjoys the look and feel of a great wood stock, but prefers to shoot suppressed as much as possible.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
And suppressors with rich bluing!
AgEng06
AG
You wanna give us the rundown on it, so we'll understand why it's a $10K gun?
Hungry Ojos
Marshall10 said:

Looking to sell my collection of special edition Browning A-Bolt Rifles. All have had 5-10 rounds through them to sight in originally but no other use. I have the original boxes and will come with around 2 boxes of ammo. It is a nice spread of calibers in some special rifles. Did my best with the pics but happy to give more detail if interested.

• Browning A-Bolt Pronghorn Edition .243 Limited Edition 1 of 500 made in 1987 in the Miroku Factory in Japan with Gold Pronghorn inlay and walnut stock with rosewood cap. Topped with a Leupold VXII 3x9 40MM Scope
  • Browning A-Bolt Bighorn Edition .270 Limited Edition 1 of 600 made in 1986-1987 in the Miroku Factory Japan with Gold Bighorn inlay and walnut stock with rosewood cap. Topped with a Leupold VXII 3x9 40MM Scope
  • Browning A-Bolt II White Gold Medallion 25-06 with Octagon Barrel made in the Miroku Factory Japan with Gloss Select gloss finished Walnut, Rosewood fore-end and grip caps.
  • Browning A-Bolt White Gold Medallion .264 Win Mag 1 of 50 high gloss walnut stock with rosewood caps. Topped with a Leupold VXIII 4.5-14x 40mm scope

$10,000 for all of it which is my cost basis.

PRONGHORN .243 (1 of 500)

BIGHORN .270 (1 of 600)

OCTAGON 25-06

.264 Win Mag (1 of 50)

Are these still available?
Marshall10
AG
As of this moment yes, but have some people looking at different sets.
Marshall10
AG
I sighed them in once the scopes were on in case I wanted to use them. I acquired them individually over a 5 year span with my dad.
aggiesundevil4
AG
Holy Shinto that's beautiful. Now I have something to add to my wish list - can you let me know the run down and where you got it?
My lefty 300 win mag is an economic Bergara and my grendel is a custom ar15, curious about your model and caliber and scope and barrel. I have a BDe762 suppressor I could put on several caliber options.
Lonestar-aught-six
Pics of the Grendel or it didn't happen. Sorry to derail but I love a custom Grendel.
aggiesundevil4
AG
Texian EyeGuy build, FDE with timney trigger and Odin works barrel and whatnot. Lantac dragon and high velocity's strap. Super accurate and fun, I use it on all but big game. Rudolph scope.

ttha_aggie_09
AG
Caliber?
aggiesundevil4
AG
Tan one is 6.5 grendel, green is 5.56
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Good looking gun, but I just picked up 2 Grendels here recently and not sure I have a need for a 3rd. I'm trying to will it into existence but have not been successful.
aggiesundevil4
AG
Oh I'm not selling it, I was just replying to a pics or it didn't happen post
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Okay good! I feel better now
jrrhouston98
AG
My Grendel. Eyeguy special, AP upper/lower, hammerhead trigger. Had an Odin works barrel but just put a SWS integrally suppressed barrel. Sig BDX scope. This one went down at 275yds, but wasn't my shot. I'll stretch it out again tomorrow morning.
rhtexfish
AG
Are scopes allowed on this thread?

Leupold VXR Patrol 3x9 40MM
1/10 adjustments
Firedot TMR reticle
Used, does have cosmetic scope ring marks
$400 obo W or NW Houston
Username at gmail or PM

First Page Last Page
Page 140 of 156

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.