Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,065,607 Views | 5435 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Red Pear Realty
theJonatron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
just a preference really. and I'm an HK ****. I fired 200 rounds through a brand new HK P2000SK and fell back in love with SA/DA pistols. my carry was a Colt Defender and my old full size gun was a CZ Phantom. My first pistol was a baby eagle.
AgRN16
AG
theJonatron said:

just a preference really. and I'm an HK ****. I fired 200 rounds through a brand new HK P2000SK and fell back in love with SA/DA pistols. my carry was a Colt Defender and my old full size gun was a CZ Phantom. My first pistol was a baby eagle.

Ooh, very nice!!
jwright4288
AG
TheVarian said:

Howdy howdy,

I am about to move and need to off load some things for moving expenses sadly. I purchased an older K98 (bad guy stamped) captured rifle from an awesome Aggie on here a while back (great realtor too). I don't have any pics of it on my phone but I will update it this weekend. It's a beautiful collectors piece that any WWII aficionado would love to have. I am looking to get $950, located in Houston.

Very interested, looking forward to photos. Can you send these to my email as well, it's my username@gmail.com

Want to sent them onto another who's not on texags that may also be very interested.
jwright4288
AG
TheVarian said:

Howdy howdy,

I am about to move and need to off load some things for moving expenses sadly. I purchased an older K98 (bad guy stamped) captured rifle from an awesome Aggie on here a while back (great realtor too). I don't have any pics of it on my phone but I will update it this weekend. It's a beautiful collectors piece that any WWII aficionado would love to have. I am looking to get $950, located in Houston.

Still dying to see these photos…
TheVarian
AG
Bad guy commie k98 has been sold.
TH36
I had a chance to buy that exact same gun at Cabelas for like $200, 10 years ago…and now they're worth $800? Damn, just damn…

44 stamped by the bad guys. A little more beat up.
TheVarian
AG
When I bought it from Red Pear, he said he thinks this was captured by the Soviets and used to kill the Nazi's. I agree
TH36
Absolutely. I'm just wishing I'd bought the one I could've. It's scars looked like battle scars. Could've just been bouncing around for 70 years but I'd like to think they were battle scars.
TheVarian
AG
She's a beaut Clark
Cowman1
Thanks

lexofer
AG
There were a bunch of Russian Captures being imported back then so they were less expensive. Hasn't been much imported since so the prices have moved up.

That does look like a Russian capture although it is missing some definitive signs. No X on the receiver but not all RC's had that. Mismatched serial numbers and stock looks to be shellacked so probably a RC.
TheVarian
AG
Just sent you an email
lexofer
AG
Everything is new, won at competitions. Can meet at Waller Buccee's evenings/weekends or Energy Corridor Mon-Thurs lunchtime. Email is my username @hotmail.com. Smaller non-gun items I can ship.

Stag 10 Pursuit 18" 6.5 CM, Midnight Bronze $1,850

Stag's new lightweight hunting rifle. Timney trigger and lifetime warranty.

Sons of Liberty M4-76 300BLK - $1,300
Note that the link above goes to the 5.56 version but I believe otherwise the specs are all the same for this 300 Blackout that I'm selling.

Vortex Viper HD 3000 Rangefinder - $350 shipped Sold

Magpul Hunter 700L Stock - $180

Benelli SuperNova
12 ga. 26" Barrel, Comfortech Stock, Black. $420

Stag 15 3-Gun Elite 18" 5.56 Sold
$1,000

Quote:

Quote:
The Stag 15 3Gun Elite was designed specifically for 3-Gun competitors, where fast and accurate shooting is required. Featuring the all-new Stag 15 M-LOK SL 16.5" Handguard which provides a slim, lightweight profile with unmatched ergonomics, airflow, and modularity. Built around an 18" 1/8 twist 416R Stainless Steel Fluted Heavy Barrel and the VG6 Gamma muzzle device for absolute muzzle control. A Geissele Super Dynamic 3-Gun Trigger offers a robust feel and light pull weight, combined with a lightning-quick reset, making this trigger ideal for any 3-Gun competitor. The rifle is finished with a Magpul SL-S Stock, MOE Pistol Grip, Enhanced Trigger Guard and Nitride coated M16 bolt carrier group. Every complete AR15 rifle from Stag Arms comes with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty, an Infinite Shot Barrel Guarantee and a magazine.

Stealthgear SG-X Competition Holster
LEFT HANDED, for Glock 17/34, Carbon Fiber Pattern, 1.75" belt loops - $50 shipped
K Bo
AG
email sent
lexofer
AG
Not seeing it, did you send to my username @hotmail.com ?
idAg09
Email sent for Stag 15
K Bo
AG
weird, I definitely sent it to the correct email from a gmail account. I'll try to send it again.
Furlock Bones
AG
email sent for range finder
grbgolf
AG
Email sent
gundy2002
AG
Anyone want to move a .17 HMR or .22 mag. Like to find another one. Gave my son mine.
KyleTXAG1953
I have a savage93 17hmr that I'm not partial to. I'm in central texas.
Maybe Next Year
AG
This may be a long shot for this particular thread, but maybe I'll get lucky. Anyone have a matching set of Winchester model 12 wood with B carve checkering?
ThomJAg
AG
SUPPORT THIS LITTLE AG AND WIN A GUN, HUNT, OR ATV!!!!

RAFFLE DRAWING IS DECEMBER 8TH

https://texastwelve.app/Raffle?PlayerId=XX3zTEHn

$100 per ticket but the gun list is expansive!!

Guns

20 Red Arrow 223/556 Rifle, Midnight Bronze

20 Glock 19 Gen5, 9mm

20 S&W Shield Plus, 9mm

10 Ruger American, .270 Bolt Action

3 Red Arrow 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle, Midnight Bronze

2 Red Arrow 223/556 Rifle, Black

2 Red Arrow 300BK Pistol, Black

2 Red Arrow 300BK Rifle, Black

1 Savage Impulse, .308 Bolt Action

1 Springfield Armory Waypoint, 6.5 Creedmoor Bolt Action

1 Benelli Super Black Eagle 3, 12ga Timber Camo

20 Sig P365 TAC PAC, 9mm

20 Glock 17 Gen5, 9mm

10 Remington TIKKA T3X, .22-250 Bolt Action, Stainless

10 Weatherby Element, 12ga

3 Red Arrow 308 Rifle, Midnight Bronze

2 Red Arrow 300BK Rifle, Midnight Bronze

2 Red Arrow 300BK Pistol, Midnight Bronze

1 Henry Big Boy Side Gate, .45-70 Lever Action

1 Springfield Armory Waypoint, .308 Bolt Action

1 Benelli Super Black Eagle 3, 12ga Marsh Camo

FamousAgg
$100 per ticket, 10,000 ticket limit. That's quite the fundraiser.
AgEng06
AG
I was in for $100, but $103 is too steep.
cledus6150
AG
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
UninformedInternetBlogger said:

ThomJAg
AG
UninformedInternetBlogger said:

Yes Texas Twelve does an amazing job of putting on this fundraiser! The ticket sales end on December 8th and although there is a possibility of 10,000 ticket sales we are never anywhere near that. I think the record sold in the last few years hasn't reached 5,000. Currently sitting at 3,750 tickets sold.
ThomJAg
AG
Right!! I'm not sure why they did that this year
AgEng06
AG
ThomJAg said:

Right!! I'm not sure why they did that this year
I assumed it was a 3% credit card surcharge.
Ajetx
Cleaning out my safe to make room for new projects. Email me at aellis85 at yahoo for more info and pics. Located NE Dallas. My Aggie buddy introduced me to this forum and I've lurked here for a little while.

-Remington 742 Woodsmaster 30-06 Wood stock with Tasco scope. Great shape, bought from a coworker 5 years ago, I've sent 5 rounds and cleaned regularly. $700
- 1yo Ruger American 308 Black synthetic stock. About 10 rounds through it total. $450
- New Weatherby vanguard 7-08 Grey synthetic stock. Just been sitting in safe since purchase no rounds through. $600

Edit: open to trade for precision style 6.5 creed
Another edit: also have complete 2 uppers from bear creek arsenal. 1 556 and 1 300 Bo. 16" black $300for the pair
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Quote:

-Remington 742 Woodsmaster 30-06 Wood stock with Tasco scope. Great shape, bought from a coworker 5 years ago, I've sent 5 rounds and cleaned regularly. 700
Please email me pics of this, my Dad had one stolen and I would love to replace it.

SGrem
Send pics and info in the Vanguard.

Captain
At
Gowithgrem
Ajetx
Sent
Ajetx
Sent
First Page Last Page
Page 138 of 156

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.