Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,065,502 Views | 5435 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Red Pear Realty
FamousAgg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have one, really like the light.

I paired it with this holster for competitions. https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/101852301

Cheap option that will let me chance guns if I want to in the future
ldg397
AG
ldg397 said:

I have magazines for a sig p365. One each of 12, 15 and 17 round and a versacarry inside the waist band holster which is terrific. Asking $120 for all of it.

email LDG397 gmail for pics located in bcs will be in houston this weekend as well.

Sig 365 mags are sold. Still have the versacarry inside the waist band holster FS. Asking $20 in BCS.
3tags
AG
I have a left hand Winchester sx4 12 ga in black matte. New never fired. 28in I just got another shotgun so I don't need this one. Located in new braunfels but I am traveling to Dallas this week. $750

cahoots
Reduced to 1700 OBO
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I have this same gun/caliber. It's the real deal. Love it.

280 REM is relatively affordable and available online. As is 280 AI if you want to juice it at about $0.30 more per round (it can shoot both).

https://ammoseek.com/ammo/280-remington

https://ammoseek.com/ammo/280-remington-ackley-improved

Buy this so I don't get another lol.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
highvelocity
AG
highvelocity said:

cz v61 32acp for sale new in the box. comes with box mags and i think i have 100 rounds for it.

$700 obo and happy to ship it if necessary

someone buy this gat off me please
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
Psycho Bunny
Sorry, I already used my gun money on something else. If its still around next month i might buy it.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate

The universe is cold and unfeeling, the only constant is chaos.

The game of life is rigged death always wins.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Anyone interested in a 6.5-300wby? I've got one with glass, rings, and upgraded trigger I'm debating on letting go. I'm either selling it or threading it and running it suppressed. Throwing out a feeler here first.
lhAggie16
AG
Trying to gauge some interest on a Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I (gallery gun). 20 ga with a 28" barrel over under. Comes with a really nice locking leather case. Zero rounds through it. Asking $2300 and I'm located in Fort Worth but could travel to Austin or College Station.

Here's links of each.

https://berettagalleryusa.com/products/beretta-686-silver-pigeon-1?_pos=1&_psq=686-silver&_ss=e&_v=1.0

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/SVPD108

highvelocity
AG
I'm in if I can get that pistol above sold
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
Maybe Next Year
AG
FS: Verona LX 692
LOP 14.25
28" barrels
Chokes: F, IM, Mod, IC, C
Reduced to $1500 obo

TheVarian
AG
TheVarian said:

Looking to off-load a Ruger LCR. Have a couple of boxes of self defense ammo as well, a pocket carry holster, and a wee the people kydex IWB holster.

Will update with photos when I get home

Located in Houston, FTF and CHL. Looking to get $650

agsalaska
AG
So you have to have a CHL?
TheVarian
AG
it's preferable..saves me the back and forth unless I know you from here.
Trolley Problems
lhAggie16 said:

Trying to gauge some interest on a Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I (gallery gun). 20 ga with a 28" barrel over under. Comes with a really nice locking leather case. Zero rounds through it. Asking $2300 and I'm located in Fort Worth but could travel to Austin or College Station.

Here's links of each.

https://berettagalleryusa.com/products/beretta-686-silver-pigeon-1?_pos=1&_psq=686-silver&_ss=e&_v=1.0

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/SVPD108

Interested. Contact info?
lhAggie16
AG
512-6 three five - eleven 55
Trolley Problems
Received - will reach out tomorrow AM.
Credible Source
AG
Any chance you want to trade for something? I've got a few equally nice guns that are safe queens.
AgRN16
AG
Up for sale are various AR 15 accessories/parts. Would like to sell as a package but would consider peicemilling them. All of it is new/unused.

Three Lancer L5 AWM mags, Clear Smoke. One is a 30 rounder and two are 20 rounders. $45 for all three.

Two Carbine/M4 buffer weight and spring combos. One is Aero Precision and the other PSA. $20 for both ($10 each combo).

Magpul MOE SL grip in FDE. $10

Rifle Length AR 15 Spring, Aero Precision. $5

I would do everything for $75, OBO.

Located in DFW/Ellis County area. Wiling to drive a modest distance to meet up.

Morpholino
AG
drummer0415
AG
This is what I have left from the original package I listed for sale.

Complete Larue Lt-15 Match Grade upper with 12" barrel. Upper is brand new, never been mated to any lower before. Price: $1200

Larue Lt-104 SPR 30mm scope mount. Non-QD style, but I will include the Larue wrench that fits the bolts. Scope mount is used, but looks brand new still. Price: $200 (Scope is still in the pictures, but not included. Selling just the mount.)

Location: I live in Katy, but I drive all over the Houston area for work. Willing to meet up anywhere reasonable. I'm willing to ship, buyer just pays whatever the actual shipping cost is for packaging and shipping via UPS ground.

Contact: post here, email me at ekuhrt at gmail dot com, or call/text me at (713) eight two five 58 nine six.

Pics:

Morpholino
AG
CrocsAg20
AG
Looking for a 7.62x39 Galil, 8.3 or 13 inch
K Bo
AG
https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3442568

P226 and P320 X5 Legion still available
Jason_Roofer
Email in profile. You have pics of the Winchester?
Infinity Roofing - https://linqapp.com/jason_duke --- JasonDuke@InfinityRoofer.com --- https://infinityrooferjason.blogspot.com/
Gunny456
AG
Still available??
Smeghead4761
Dang it...I was scrolling up from the end of the thread and the scope got my interest.

Which exact model is it, and how do you like it?
drummer0415
AG
Smeghead4761 said:

Dang it...I was scrolling up from the end of the thread and the scope got my interest.

Which exact model is it, and how do you like it?

It's a Primary Arms PLX compact 1-8x24. It's an excellent scope, probably one of the best in the 1-8 category. The body of the scope is super thin and almost disappears when you look through it at 1x. It's also considerably lighter than other similar scopes. It's Japanese glass and super clear.

I never actually got to run it, but just mounting it up and looking through it, you can tell it's a high end scope and worth the money.

All that said, the scope is sold already. But I do recommend you getting one if you can
lhAggie16
AG
Yes it is. My phone number is in an earlier post
Gunny456
AG
Got it. Thank you. Call this evening ok?
lhAggie16
AG
That will work!
ldg397
AG
I have a 1961 Winchester Model 70 Featherweight in 270 win (The Rifleman's Rifle) for sale if anyone is interested. It would be considered a shooter grade and not collector grade. It has been epoxy bedded and free floated, metal is in great condition. Looks great and functions properly. Asking $1,100

Located in BCS. Email is LDG397 at gmail for pictures.
zooguy96
ldg397 said:

I have a 1961 Winchester Model 70 Featherweight in 270 win (The Rifleman's Rifle) for sale if anyone is interested. It would be considered a shooter grade and not collector grade. It has been epoxy bedded and free floated, metal is in great condition. Looks great and functions properly. Asking $1,100

I wanted to be the Rifleman when I was a kid! :0
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
DatTallArchitect
AG
ldg397 said:

The Rifleman had a model 92 (lever action). Model 70 is a bolt-action.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Jack O'Connor's rifle, then
First Page Last Page
Page 148 of 156

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.