Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,067,049 Views | 5435 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Red Pear Realty
drummer0415
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well that was fast, lol. Boker knife is sold!
nealan
I have a Sig P320 XCarry Legion 9mm I'll offer up for sale. It's in my safe NIB never fired. I would take $950 which is $100 off retail and savings on tax

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/138983/sig+320xca9legiontbr2+p320xcrry+9mm+tungsten+xray317
nealan
Too high? How bout $900?
AgRN16
AG
Pistols seem to be slow to move right now. Hopefully with time you'll find a buyer. I'm in the same boat.
agsalaska
AG
Yep.

Started about 6 months ago or so. And it's everything, not just new stuff
drummer0415
AG
Prices on pretty much everything gun and ammo related are down right now. Lots of big sales happening, etc. There's just lots of inventory out there now, and people haven't had a reason to do any panic buying lately.
nealan
Surely someone needs a Microtech knife or Sig pistol for their significant other for Valentine's Day !
TheVarian
AG
Just give it a few months
drummer0415
AG
TheVarian said:

Just give it a few months

Oh definitely , it's an election year. You know those "random" shootings always ramp up in election years.
shaynew1
AG
I've got a P07. I want to love it but when I'm in a hammer mood I always grab the P01. Selling to buy other stuff.

2 mags that originally came with it. Currently wearing some talon pro tape. <200 rounds and a bit of dry firing with a snap cap.

$450 in the Waco area but I travel around for work. Email me at shaynew1@hotmail in case I miss it on here.
BenderRodriguez
AG
AgRN16 said:

Pistols seem to be slow to move right now. Hopefully with time you'll find a buyer. I'm in the same boat.

Assuming ammo distuptions/prive hikes later this year, my current priority is ammo. Dont want to miss out on a class or competition due to an ammo shortage.

I dont know about other people but thats why I'm not a gun buyer right now.
Hungry Ojos
nealan said:

Too high? How bout $900?
If you ever decide you want to let it go for around $800, I'll take it.
agsalaska
AG
I will say I have narrowed my buying range to almost nothing, have been shooting more rimfire than anything else, and buying a lot. I have no idea which of the 50 different things that can kick off an ammo run is going to happen, but it will be one of them.

I think the other problem is similar to what happened to TVs in the last ten years. Market is saturated and the improvements in technology are not driving current owners to buy new products. That's how you end up with Berettas under $300 and Glock 40 trade ins at $300.

Figure it like this. take the thousand people closest to you that are ready to use a firearm in their defense, whether at home or in public. How old is that gun they reach for? I bet the average is well over ten years old. At least. I bet the leaders would be Gen 3 Glocks bought 15 years ago and pump action shotguns bought who knows how long ago. Lots of new Sig 365 owners for sure, but even that gun came out seven years ago now.

Somehow the industry needs to get those people a reason to change and so far they haven't .Edit to add- we also need a surge of new gun owners. But that usually follows something crappy.
2ndChanceAg96
AG
The only way I would buy another pistol is if it fit into a category I don't currently have and was a screaming deal. I would like to add a .17hmr and and lever gun but honestly just spend on stocking up on ammunition.
BenderRodriguez
AG
agsalaska said:

we also need a surge of new gun owners.

Anyone who lived through coof/mostly peaceful protests/the last half decade in general and didnt decide they needed to means to protect themselves or their family isnt going to join reality any time soon.

At this point its mostly going to be young folks coming of age/or getting out of school, working and finally having money for hobbies.
agsalaska
AG
Agreed. I can see some small localized surges but nothing on a national scale that would impact overall demand.

Meanwhile gas is up 20 cents today in Temple. FJB
highvelocity
AG
this was my evolution. started out with all of the guns i could find when i was in the oilfield. has turned into quality kit with knowing how to use said equipment
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
ldg397
AG
I have magazines for a sig p365. One each of 12, 15 and 17 round and a versacarry inside the waist band holster which is terrific. Asking $120 for all of it.

email LDG397 gmail for pics located in bcs will be in houston this weekend as well.
K Bo
AG
Willing to sell the magazines separately?
ldg397
AG
Sure email me and we can work something out.
Morpholino
AG
rhtexfish
AG
SCOPE IS SOLD

rhtexfish said:

Still available
$340 OBO Houston
Message at Username at gmail or PM
Will include original box and a scopecoat cover

CTGilley
AG
Busy until later but I am interested
Gunny456
AG
Looking for a Walther P-38 to add to collection.

1941-1944 production with correct Nazi stamps and markings. Preferably with " bring back" papers or other historical documentation.
Thanks in advance.
K Bo
AG
Listing a couple handguns for sale soon, if any interest before doing so, PM me or I can provide email/text.

Both purchased from TulaneAg in Dec and both pistols looked to never have been fired when I purchased.

Sig P320 X-Five Legion 9mm. Approximately 300rds. I currently have a Romeo 1 Pro mounted on it and GoGuns gas pedal installed. I can sell as-is or in factory condition.

Sig P226 Nitron in 9mm. Approximately 200rds. Gray Guns enhanced leverage flat trigger, GG fat guide rod, GG short reset trigger kit, and GoGuns gas pedal installed.

Recently picked up a Shadow 2 and I'm in love with it. Looking to add a S2 compact.

AggieRob93
AG
K Bo said:

Sig P226 Nitron in 9mm. Approximately 200rds. Gray Guns enhanced leverage flat trigger, GG fat guide rod, GG short reset trigger kit, and GoGuns gas pedal installed.

Would like to know what you are thinking on asking for this one. Can't PM, email is username at g mail.

Also, location?

Thanks!
K Bo
AG
email sent and I'm in NW Houston
hudmoon
AG
Remington Model Seven 260 Remington. Rings included. Scope is not included. $1000
Located in College Station
Nine3six355859one

agsalaska
AG
I Bo where are you located?

I'm probably not a buyer but I like P226
K Bo
AG
Located in NW Houston

Pic for good measure
K Bo
AG
Might as well post the 320, as well. $1300 for P320 with R1P and $1200 for P226.

TheVarian
AG
Shes a beaut Clark.gif
AgRN16
AG
AgRN16 said:

For sale is a lightly used like new Canik TP9 Elite Combat. Gun runs like a dream and comes with all the original equipment including a 15 round and extended 18 round magazine. This gun also comes with both the original included #1 optic plate and additionally the #2 optic plate. As a bonus I am adding in two boxes of 50 rounds of Remington 115gr 9mm ammo. Asking $570. Located in the DFW area and willing to drive a modest distance to meet.

Bump for price drop, adding an additional free box of ammo, pluse ease of transaction.
RingOfive
AG
Edit: Sold
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I just sent you a PM.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
First Page Last Page
Page 145 of 156

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.