Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,136,393 Views | 5579 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by PGAG
ccard257
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Email sent
drummer0415
AG
I saw you post your number, but then you took it down before I had a chance to text you. Would you shoot me an email?

Ekuhrt at gmail dot com.

Thanks!
sonnysixkiller
AG
Interested in the .40 cal my email fodsmith@gmail.com
agingcowboy
AG
Email sent.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggieangler93
AG
agingcowboy said:

I have almost 1000 rounds. I've been trying to trade into some 9mm ammo as well.
If you decide to sell some of the 40 ammo, I may be interested, and have a friend who may be also. Please let me know. Email is username at gmail
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
agingcowboy
AG
Not sure if wrong email address, I got a response that just said "via con dios"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
sonnysixkiller
AG
Having trouble with my email am interested what is your location and price.
agingcowboy
AG
sonnysixkiller
AG
Ok , I only shoot .40 and .45 so I have no trade material good luck and thanks for the reply.
Aggieangler93
AG
agingcowboy said:

Not sure if wrong email address, I got a response that just said "via con dios"
Well that certainly wasn't me although I like the phrase and use it often but spell it correctly using vaya...

Aggieangler93 at g mail dot com

with no spaces, is what I meant. Sorry to be confusing.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
dmperch
AG
ccard257 said:

Have a rudolph V1 2.5-15, Nikon Monarch 3 4-16, and a Leupold Vx3i 3.5-10 that I'd part with. Let ,me know if any of those interest you.

How much for the Leupold?
SquirrellyDan
AG
I'm Interested in trading a Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmore with a Riton 6-24 x 50 scope. Like new, maybe 50 rounds through it. Also have a bipod and hard case. Interested in any offers.
clintaggie04
AG
I might be interested in that. What are you looking to get for it?
SquirrellyDan
AG
clintaggie04 said:

Honestly I'm not sure what to ask for it. I'm seeing them in gun broker 1300-1400, and I've got about 500 in the scope. I'm more interested in a trade, I think that would even out the premium people are willing to pay due to current scarcity on most firearms. I'm in no rush to sell it, just would do so if the right offer/trade offer comes through.
BCStalk
Might want to post what you are interested in for trade. I had a RPR and aside from the weight, it's a sweet shooting rifle.
SquirrellyDan
AG
BCStalk said:

Might want to post what you are interested in for trade. I had a RPR and aside from the weight, it's a sweet shooting rifle.

Open to anything. AR, other sporting rifles, revolvers, pistols, a lever action ranch gun, you name it. I have no use for the RPR I just think it's an awesome weapon and would like to get something else "cool." I know that's not very specific
BCStalk
BCStalk said:

FS or trade Sig RXP with Romeo. About 30 rounds through it to sight in red dot. $1050

Might also think about unloading a P365xl w/Romeo, Glock 45 w/RMR dual illuminated(no battery model) and a Kimber 1911 9mm with Vortex Venom, but figured I'd start with this one first.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p320x-rxp-full-size.html

Price drop to $950 FTF on the P320 and adding a picture of the P365xl. XL has never been fired but has a small blemish from holster right in front of the optic on the slide. $700 FTF for the XL.
RED AG 98
AG
Very interested in the XL. Do you have the original rear site as well or just the Romeo?
agingcowboy
AG
What kind of trades might you be interested in?
CTGilley
AG
I hate seeing Aggies screwing other Aggies.
Love Gun
CTGilley said:

Was thinking the same thing
SquirrellyDan
AG
Love Gun said:

CTGilley said:

Was thinking the same thing

What did I miss?
BCStalk
It doesn't have the rear plate.
BCStalk
Bolt action rifles or lever guns mostly but open to other things.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

PRICE DROP
Swiss K31 with troop tag - SOLD
Swedish M96 with nice tiger stripes - $500
US 1903A3 Smith Corona - $900
Yugo M98 - SOLD

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
agrams
AG
I have a remington r25 .308 (dpms) I am looking to offload. maybe 100 rounds through it. shoots well. is a gen 1. looking for 1100, cash only FTF. in fort worth, but can meet within an hour or so drive. I have a 5rd and a couple of 20rd mags with it.

pm or email is in profile.
CTGilley
AG
Read the thread. Several are listed for more than new.

People do not understand preowned is the same as used for most firearms.
FamousAgg
It's the Biden panic driving prices IMO.
agingcowboy
AG
May have been referring to an XD40 I posted up. Trying to trade it but was willing to sell. I won it at a banquet so not sure on the price. Maybe I asked too much but never would try to screw anyone.
BCStalk
Assuming he's not talking about what I have listed. I've listed everything under what I paid for them.
FolBack
AG
I posted my two flavors of Anshutz/GSG rimfire mini-SCAR on the classifieds. I can also part with a brick of 22 if your stores are empty but not interested in separately selling ammo. Possible trades on a Beretta 1301 comp, TA31, or threaded 22 bolt (Tika, Ruger precision).

Edit... would help if I include a link https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3156959
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I'm definitely asking more than original cost for my milsurps. I just read an article that said a 1903a3 cost Uncle Sam $54.13 to produce during WW2, and we sold them under the lend lease program to the Brits for $5 per. Pretty cool. No idea what the Swedish Mausers cost to make.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
SquirrellyDan
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

clintaggie04 said:

Honestly I'm not sure what to ask for it. I'm seeing them in gun broker 1300-1400, and I've got about 500 in the scope. I'm more interested in a trade, I think that would even out the premium people are willing to pay due to current scarcity on most firearms. I'm in no rush to sell it, just would do so if the right offer/trade offer comes through.

Adding couple of photos....

https://ibb.co/P9fFC8q
https://ibb.co/cDv51WN
https://ibb.co/yp5HKJq
https://ibb.co/BBZKqBL

BCStalk
Just helping with pics

zooguy96
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 51 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.