Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,136,403 Views | 5579 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by PGAG
logano33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
shaynew1
AG
sold
charleycase
Info please nine03.. three..16. Six, nine,38
DDSO
AG
I have your number, you can take it down. I have someone else interested right now. If that falls through, I will text you pics and info.
agingcowboy
AG
I've been wanting to get out of .40 S&W. I have a Springfield XD40 I'd like to trade (or sell). I'm looking for a comparable 9 mm pistol. Or something better and I'll kick in cash or ammo as needed to make up the difference. My XD40 is stock, nothing additional, standard mags, etc. Can google up a pic. Mine has about 150 round through it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
drummer0415
AG
How much is an Aero stripped upper/lower receiver set worth these days?
Aggieangler93
AG
Sitting on a pile of ammo with it? I may be interested in the ammo.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
SquanchyAg
if anyone has a Sig 716 or any noveske gen 3 upper parts that they are looking to unload, let me know. or know a good source for either, for that matter.
agingcowboy
AG
I have almost 1000 rounds. I've been trying to trade into some 9mm ammo as well.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
highvelocity
AG
Anyone interested in a black rain ordnance fallout series? Has an optic and I have mags available with it. It's 223/556. Located in Dallas
Aggie304
highvelocity said:

Anyone interested in a black rain ordnance fallout series? Has an optic and I have mags available with it. It's 223/556. Located in Dallas

Yes, pics? Price?
dtkprowler
AG
Looking for a complete rifle upper in 5.56 or 300 blackout in the Dallas area. Budget about $450. Anyone cleaning out the safe?
Maybe Next Year
AG
Just to note I buy S&W classic revolvers and Winchester model 12 and 21s....
highvelocity
AG
Sent you a pm. Text me at your convenience
Twice an Aggie
AG
Cost? Pics?
fishngame06
AG
I may be interested in those. Where are you located?
drummer0415
AG
fishngame06 said:

I may be interested in those. Where are you located?

Houston (Katy)
killbutchereat
Sold Pending Funds
Looking to move this PSA AR-15. 16" Maybe 100 rounds through it. email me username at gmail. located in Houston

highvelocity
AG
Vortex hog hunter optic and YHM muzzle device. Will come with a couple of mags. Asking 2200 obo
Aggie304
How much you asking?
killbutchereat
Sold
Daddy-O5
AG
Asking price (Gun and Ammo): $2750
Contact Info: jdlco2005 at gmail
Location Tomball (Will travel within reason for sale)

***Suppressor not included***

For Sale: 300 blk pistol and ammo (406rds of various). Home build turned safe queen, however licensed gunsmith actually assembled gun after cerakote.

Law Folder
CMC Single Stage 3.5# Trigger
8" Barrel and 2x Handguards. 7" to use without suppressor, 12" to use with.
1-6x24mm PA SFP w/ACSS
SBA3 Brace
Texas Edition Lower
20rd steel mag

Ammo:
2 x Boxes (150 rds total) Federal Black Pack 150Gr
120Rds American Eagle 190Gr (5 complete boxes, 20rds loose)
76Rds Hornady Black 208Gr Subs (2 whole boxes, 1 partial 16ct, 20rds loose)
80 Rds Discreet Ballistics Hunting Bundle.

(Loose Ammo not pictured)

Feel free to offer just on the gun, ammo would be for sale if only the gun sells first. I'll indicate if that happens so don't bother contacting about just the ammo right now.

Up front, not going to be a lot of room in the price, just a reasonable time to offload a build I put together awhile back that not seeing much use, or it stays in the safe.

Multiple edits due to me either being a dumb dumb or texags forum code acting stupid.
Thanks, and Gig 'Em!
Aggieangler93
AG
That is one nice looking 300BO. What did the cerakote job run?
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Daddy-O5
AG
Thank you sir! Not just trying to sell a gun, but the cerakote really is top notch.

I actually went through a local dealer I bought most of my guns and that suppressor from, he didn't do it himself but had "a guy" he used. He didn't upcharge me and I didn't ask many questions at the time. Dealer is now out of business since the end of last year and I don't know how to find his coater.
Thanks, and Gig 'Em!
fishngame06
AG
I don't have stars. Can you text me photos and price you are looking for (three6one 8one5 9zero4two)? I'm in BCS - do you come up for games or anything?
maverick2076
Looking for a Holosun circle dot optic. Preferably green. Email my username at yahoo.
BCStalk
FS DPMS Sportical 308 with a CMC 3.5lb 2 stage trigger and Magpul furniture. Use for pig hunting primarily with around 200 rounds through.

ETA that this does not have a muzzle device installed. It will come with a threaded cap or muzzle brake loose.

*Scope is not included*

$900 for rifle
$1000 with 4 boxes of Hornady Custom Lite 125g
TresPuertas
AG
Looking for a CZ Scorpion. Shoot me a PM
rather be fishing
AG
Looking for a scope to put on a Ruger M77 .280

adpotts at gmail
ccard257
AG
Have a rudolph V1 2.5-15, Nikon Monarch 3 4-16, and a Leupold Vx3i 3.5-10 that I'd part with. Let ,me know if any of those interest you.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Swiss K31 with troop tag - SOLD
Swedish M96 with nice tiger stripes - $500
US 1903A3 Smith Corona - $1,000
Yugo M98 - SOLD

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
drummer0415
AG
BCStalk said:

FS or trade Sig RXP with Romeo. About 30 rounds through it to sight in red dot. $1050

Might also think about unloading a P365xl w/Romeo, Glock 45 w/RMR dual illuminated(no battery model) and a Kimber 1911 9mm with Vortex Venom, but figured I'd start with this one first.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p320x-rxp-full-size.html

Contact info?
BCStalk
rather be fishing
AG
ccard257 said:

Have a rudolph V1 2.5-15, Nikon Monarch 3 4-16, and a Leupold Vx3i 3.5-10 that I'd part with. Let ,me know if any of those interest you.
Would you mind emailing me with prices?
Pappy Van Winkle
AG
I've got a Glock 19X 9mm with less than 50 rounds through it that I'm looking to move. Asking $650 after consulting EyeGuy for pricing. It's basically brand new, comes with original box and accessories, including three mags. I can post pictures this evening. Located in Waco.
First Page Last Page
Page 50 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.