Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,136,360 Views | 5579 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by PGAG
JB!98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
zooguy96 said:

Here are his pictures.

SOLD - THANKS

erudite
I'm looking for something somewhat rare, looking for a Chinese Type 88 or Type 24 AND a Type 56 (original, not the sporterized version). Cousin's grandfather was born during the later stages of the 2nd Sino-Japanese war and served with the PLA in Vietnam. Assuming we can get him to the US I'm hoping to get him one so he can fire it again.

If you are able to possible let me loan it and let him shoot it sometime later in 2022 I'd be very happy too.
Brennan22
sold
TheEyeGuy
AG
erudite said:

I'm looking for something somewhat rare, looking for a Chinese Type 88 or Type 24 AND a Type 56 (original, not the sporterized version). Cousin's grandfather was born during the later stages of the 2nd Sino-Japanese war and served with the PLA in Vietnam. Assuming we can get him to the US I'm hoping to get him one so he can fire it again.

If you are able to possible let me loan it and let him shoot it sometime later in 2022 I'd be very happy too.
Are you in Houston? If so, if you don't find one before then, holler at me. I might be able to assist with a range trip out to ASC.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
aggielostinETX
AG

lets talk turkey
zooguy96
AG
TheEyeGuy
AG
Don't have a 20, but a 12 is being delivered today.
zooguy96
AG
AgResearch
AG
Brennan22
cross post from classifieds, selling my Glock 17 gen 4

https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3134623
jag1075
AG
Looking to buy the latest variant of a S&W Model 60 (SKU: 162420). I need to call Eyeguy, but my latest search has come up dry. I wouldn't think they were a Corona-scare gun, but who knows these days. May just be a victim of production shifts.
GSS
GSS said:

Might as well join in on peddling some excess:

Ruger American 7mm-08, excellent condition, w/Weaver bases. 22" barrel $350

Benelli Nova 12 ga, 3-1/2" chamber, 3 chokes, 28" barrel, black stock, excellent condition $300

Springfield XDs 45acp, 4" barrel, satin slide, w/box, factory OWB holster, 2 mags (6+, 5+) $375

Located rural west of B-CS, easy to meet in B-CS or ??

Contact info in profile. Pics added as available, or on request.

Bump...
NRA Life
TSRA Life
TexasAg2017
AG
Yildiz SPZ ME/12 12 Gauge Over-and-Under Shotgun

Maybe 500 rounds through it.

Looking for 350 obo

Gun is in Rockport but I travel to Houston fairly often.
Forstjm
iso Savage Arms stevens 555 12 or 20 gauge or any other over/under shotgun around the $500 mark
wareagle044
wareagle044 said:

FS: Remington 700 6.5 Creedmoor ADL Varmint -- brand new in box - 0 rounds through it. Bought it for a rebarrel project back in May and have decided not to go that route. I already have a 6.5 CM that'll always get used before this one.

$475

wareagle044 at gmail dot com

I'm located in B/CS
Still available

JB!98
AG
wareagle044 said:

wareagle044 said:

FS: Remington 700 6.5 Creedmoor ADL Varmint -- brand new in box - 0 rounds through it. Bought it for a rebarrel project back in May and have decided not to go that route. I already have a 6.5 CM that'll always get used before this one.

$475

wareagle044 at gmail dot com

I'm located in B/CS
Still available

Can you email me some pictures of it? My brother will be in CS this weekend to drop off the Saiga that I posted earlier. I may take it off your hands to use as a project gun.

jtbarrow at cpsenergy dot com

Thanks
highvelocity
AG
anyone interested in a 204 Ruger build that eyeguy put together for me a few years ago? i've put 60 rounds through it. made a 10 shot dime sized group at 100 yards. i have 60-80 rounds and a couple magazines for it.

trades welcomed, ill put together a parts list for whomever is interested

asking 1700 for rifle, mags and ammo

located in dallas
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
agsalaska
AG
Interested in that .45. I have a couple but would like a shooter and have never owned an XD.

Can you pm?

If not text me ar 2 five 4 two 2 eight 9 five 9 three

FamousAgg
Some pictures of the P95 in stainless. Bought in about 2012 as my first gun, ended up going to something smaller for concealed carry. It was sent into Ruger shortly after purchase for feed ramp work since it wasn't feeding correctly. Since I got it back has not had any malfunctions. Probably has 300-400 rounds shot through it. Has some discoloring on a few spots on the slide. Located in BCS, asking $350 OBO, would trade for 300 Blackout parts, or 22lr bolt action with threaded barrel.

agsalaska
AG
That thing is a beast. Really good gun.
FamousAgg
agsalaska said:

That thing is a beast. Really good gun.

I have heard comparisons to a tank, it's a bit big and heavy, but it's supposed to be bulletproof
Aggieangler93
AG
When I was at A&M, my kP95DC shot about 5000 rounds of reloaded 45 from my press, so it had to be bulletproof!!!
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Brown County Ag
AG
Looking to sell a 1963 Browning Superposed. 12 ga., 28 inch barrels choked in MOD/FULL. Purchased this gun off of the gunrunner auction site (PSA be prepared to bid on guns you don't need if you check it out) earlier this year and recently realized I'll never shoot it. Good to Very Good condition, if interested please text me and I will send you the description from Gunrunner as well as pictures.

Asking $1,200.

Thanks,
Chris

three25 six42 two693

Located in Brownwood.
Tony Tedeschi
AG
When you in Houston next? I'll take it off of your hands for $300.
jag1075
AG
Cross posting because gun related.

https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3135090/replies/57298976
MTTANK
AG
Looking for a nickel colt detective .38 special, am located in college station but can travel. Getting it for my wife and she wants pearl grips so will have to add those aftermarket. Eyeguy? Anyone else? Found some on gun trader but would rather deal with an Ag.
GIG 'EM
CTGilley
AG
MTTANK said:

Looking for a nickel colt detective .38 special, am located in college station but can travel. Getting it for my wife and she wants pearl grips so will have to add those aftermarket. Eyeguy? Anyone else? Found some on gun trader but would rather deal with an Ag.
"Son, only a pimp in a Louisiana *****- house carries pearl-handled revolvers. These are ivory."

-George S. Patton Jr.
Love Gun
MTTANK
AG
Haha!!! Knew I was walking right into it. But mom gets what mom wants.
GIG 'EM
Old RV Ag
AG
MTTANK said:

Haha!!! Knew I was walking right into it. But mom gets what mom wants.
Thought you said it was for your wife. Oh, you're one of those that call your wife "mom." Pearl handles and "mom" - lordy, lordy.
Daddy-O5
AG
J.D. c/o 05 said:

Re-posting. Full disclosure I pulled it down shortly after listing previously, I was giving her a good cleaning before selling and once reassembled I couldn't get it to cycle properly. Sent it to Ruger and they replaced the extractor, put a total of ~60 rounds down the pipe between two different types of ammo and gave it a clean bill of health.

So let's try this again:

Located in Tomball
$750 obo
jdlco2005 at gmail
5 magazines, no original box (but will include cheapo Academy hard case)
Aftermarket Trijicon night sights.

Will consider other pistols, ammo, etc. as part of the trade.

If any interest I'll sweeten the pot by throwing a box of ammo. I've got some S&B range stuff and Speer Gold Dot personal protection ammo. Neither cheap or easy to find right now.
TheEyeGuy
AG
MTTANK said:

Not my wheelhouse, homie, haha. Do have a couple 38 special small guns, but none from colt. Or, if she'd like to experience handling a Python... I just got one in. 6"... which I have been told is "just the right length."
AgEng06
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

MTTANK said:

Not my wheelhouse, homie, haha. Do have a couple 38 special small guns, but none from colt. Or, if she'd like to experience handling a Python... I just got one in. 6"... which I have been told is "just the right length."
Looks like EyeGuy may have already started celebrating the long weekend...
MTTANK
AG
Yeah, a 6 inch would be too much for her. She wouldn't know what..... wait a minute
GIG 'EM
fightingfarmer09
I got a Ruger SR22 I would part with.

Looking for $350.

I'm interested in a CZ Bobwhite or Upland Ultralight in 20gauge. If someone has one for sale/trade.
First Page Last Page
Page 43 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.