Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,136,407 Views | 5579 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by PGAG
FamousAgg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McDadeTXAggie said:

KorbinDallas said:

I have a Ruger P95 with stainless side and two 15rd magazines that has not been shot in a while. It's not pretty but it's a tank based on what I have read. Interested in selling or trading to fund a 300 BO build. If anyone is interested let me know, I prefer LTC buyers.

I'm going to assume you're in Dallas. How much?

I'm in BCS, i was hoping to get $350
No Le Hace
AG
Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon for sale. 12 Gauge. Used once on a pheasant hunt. Price is $1500, bought one year ago for $1950. Excellent condition. Near Houston. Contact me at nine three six 263 two nine 2 9.
No Le Hace
rally-cap
AG
No Le Hace said:

Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon for sale. Used once on a pheasant hunt. Price is $1500, bought one year ago for $1950. Excellent condition. Near Houston. Contact me at nine three six 263 two nine 2 9.

12 gauge? Anything you may be interested in trading for? I've always wanted a Beretta O/U
No Le Hace
AG
Yes 12 guage. I am looking for a quality 308 AR10 or possibly a really good bolt action in .308
TheEyeGuy
AG
No Le Hace said:

Yes 12 guage. I am looking for a quality 308 AR10 or possibly a really good bolt action in .308
You should come by the shop... I think I can get you fixed up on that trade.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
No Le Hace
AG
I might do it. Are you still off Highway 6?
TAMU2013
AG
Selling my Ruger Police Service 6 in. 357 mag. Good condition, has holster wear from cowboy LARPing at the ranch. $400 shoot me a pm. Located in San Antonio
HalifaxAg
AG
Deats said:

Cash probably.
Sure, make me an offer
TheEyeGuy
AG
No Le Hace said:

I might do it. Are you still off Highway 6?
Yep
Madman
AG
I recently replaced this with a P365XL so this is now for sale.

Springfield XDS 9mm, four magazines + extra backstrap and mag accessories and case. Original owner. Guessing 500 or so on the round count.

Make offer cash or trade. Houston in the loop.
agsalaska
TheEyeGuy
AG
Anyone want to jump into a top tier 6.8 scp? We have Jabber's in store right now. Armadillo build, UBR stock, Rudolph 4-16x scope, AR15 Performance 5R rifled barrel, and a bunch more. Very very nice hunting set up.
RGRAg1/75
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

Anyone want to jump into a top tier 6.8 scp? We have Jabber's in store right now. Armadillo build, UBR stock, Rudolph 4-16x scope, AR15 Performance 5R rifled barrel, and a bunch more. Very very nice hunting set up.

Let's get some pics, part list and a damn price!!! Forgetting the important stuff like uncle joe trying to read a teleprompter.
El Chupacabra
My coworker...who is about as lucky as can be...traded a M77 Ruger Hawkeye for the following: Rock Island 1911 in 9mm and a Sig Legion 226 9MM, both in perfect shape. He's looking to sell the 226, what should I offer him?
JB!98
AG
Posting this for my brother. He bought Saiga 308-1 from Champion in CS around 2005. It has sat is his gun cabinet ever since. I think we took it to the range one time. It is a double stack .308. He is wanting to sell it. I am not sure what a fair price is for it, so he is looking for offers. He is in San Antonio, but willing to travel for the right price. He is in CS quite a bit. Thanks - There is something going on with my computer and I cannot get the pictures to post. I am going to try from my phone.

JB!98
AG
Posting this for my brother. He bought Saiga 308-1 from Champion in CS around 2005. It has sat is his gun cabinet ever since. I think we took it to the range one time. It is a double stack .308. He is wanting to sell it. I am not sure what a fair price is for it, so he is looking for offers. He is in San Antonio, but willing to travel for the right price. He is in CS quite a bit. Thanks

JB!98
AG
JB!98 said:

Posting this for my brother. He bought Saiga 308-1 from Champion in CS around 2005. It has sat is his gun cabinet ever since. I think we took it to the range one time. It is a double stack .308. He is wanting to sell it. I am not sure what a fair price is for it, so he is looking for offers. He is in San Antonio, but willing to travel for the right price. He is in CS quite a bit. Thanks

Damn it. Even with as easy as it is to post pictures now, I cannot get them to post from this computer! Sorry for the double post. I will try to edit from my phone if I can remember my darn password. Apologies.
zooguy96
AG
JB!98
AG
zooguy96 said:

I sent you a message re: your pictures
Thanks! Sent them to you.
zooguy96
AG
zooguy96
AG
JB!98
AG
zooguy96 said:

Nice weapon. Wouldn't really know how to price, but I love Saigas. Would he trade for anything?
Thanks again. He is actually trying to cull the heard. He was in love with the AK platform in High School and College so he bought this one. I think he just wants to sell outright. Like you, I have no idea what they are worth nowadays and wouldn't want to insult anyone with some oddball answer.
AgEng06
AG
Ask your brother to name a price (at least as a starting point). He's going to get a lot more traction that way.
JB!98
AG
AgEng06 said:

Ask your brother to name a price (at least as a starting point). He's going to get a lot more traction that way.
Thanks, I am working on it.
zooguy96
AG
JB!98
AG
zooguy96 said:

I got dibs on the Saiga. I hope.
Ok, I asked Eye Guy to take a look at it when he gets a chance. I also texted my brother and asked him. He is asking between $650-700. I have no idea on what the gun is worth. I guess we could start the bidding?

I am an AR-Bolt gun guy and personally have no like for the AK platform. I am of no help in being a judge of price. I wouldn't give him $100 for it and he actually asked me first I wanted to buy it!

JB!98
AG
zooguy96 said:

Yes, Zooguy 96 gets first crack at it.
TheEyeGuy
AG
El Chupacabra said:

My coworker...who is about as lucky as can be...traded a M77 Ruger Hawkeye for the following: Rock Island 1911 in 9mm and a Sig Legion 226 9MM, both in perfect shape. He's looking to sell the 226, what should I offer him?
How fair are you wanting to be? Those are about $1300 new so if it's in perfect shape, $1150 probably is fair to both sides. I
TheEyeGuy
AG
JB!98 said:

zooguy96 said:

Ok, I asked Eye Guy to take a look at it when he gets a chance. I also texted my brother and asked him. He is asking between $650-700. I have no idea on what the gun is worth. I guess we could start the bidding?

I am an AR-Bolt gun guy and personally have no like for the AK platform. I am of no help in being a judge of price. I wouldn't give him $100 for it and he actually asked me first I wanted to buy it!

PM Sent
JB!98
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

El Chupacabra said:

How fair are you wanting to be? Those are about $1300 new so if it's in perfect shape, $1150 probably is fair to both sides. I
Ok, thank you EyeGuy!
GSS
Might as well join in on peddling some excess:

Ruger American 7mm-08, excellent condition, w/Weaver bases. 22" barrel $350

Benelli Nova 12 ga, 3-1/2" chamber, 3 chokes, 28" barrel, black stock, excellent condition $300

Springfield XDs 45acp, 4" barrel, satin slide, w/box, factory OWB holster, 2 mags (6+, 5+) $375

Located rural west of B-CS, easy to meet in B-CS or ??

Contact info in profile. Pics added as available, or on request.
NRA Life
TSRA Life
TheEyeGuy
AG
Anyone in Houston wants any of these guns on this thread and the seller is willing to ship to us, I'll waive the transfer fee for now.
Hoyt Ag
AG
I have a PX4 Storm .40 I want to offload. $300 Contact info in profile.
JB!98
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

El Chupacabra said:

First Page Last Page
Page 42 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.