Outdoors
Sponsored by

Lawn Mower thieves (with pictures)

29,927 Views | 157 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by OnlyForNow
Rex Racer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Holy crap! I just looked him up on the Brazos County Jail search website, and he has a long history!

He has arrests in Brazos County going all the way back to 1995.
CanyonAg77
AG
Rex Racer said:

Holy crap! I just looked him up on the Brazos County Jail search website, and he has a long history!

P.H. Dexippus
AG

As Andy Dufresne would say, "You don't seem to be a very good thief, maybe you should try something else."
"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
Papa_Blaze
AG
It only took the OB 6 hours and page 1 to find this guy, impressive! ( with the help of Nextdoor)
BrazosDog02
AG

EDIT: NM
Average Joe
AG
Are they in jail yet? This is taking too long.
duffelpud
AG
Quote:

Glad you got the guy. Last week at Lake Conroe thieves stole everything on my boat that was not bolted down, including my fish. **** thieves!

Were you passed out below deck?
"What's this button do?"
Stupe
S
Rex Racer said:

Thanks for the link
Long Live Sully
AG
Exactly..

What is this place coming to?
Rex Racer
AG
Stupe said:

Rex Racer said:

Thanks for the link
I tried to link it, but all the link does is take you back to the search screen.
Rex Racer
AG
Average Joe said:

The guy who originally posted it on Nextdoor says he is meeting with Bryan PD this evening at KBTX. I don't know why he's meeting them there, but that's what he said.
Rex Racer
AG
If you have a Nextdoor account, you can see the original post here.

https://nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=81068598
Caliber
AG
Rex Racer said:

Average Joe said:

The guy who originally posted it on Nextdoor says he is meeting with Bryan PD this evening at KBTX. I don't know why he's meeting them there, but that's what he said.
Meet them in front of the news station and tell them they can either drive straight over there and arrest them... or you go into KBTX and show them all the information.
Rex Racer
AG
Okay, now I know what is going on. The guy whose lawn mower was stolen knows the father of the thief. The father returned the lawnmower, so I don't think the guy is pressing charges, but KBTX is coming out this evening to do a story on the theft and return of the lawnmower. BIG story in B/CS!
AgEng06
AG
Rex Racer said:

so I don't think the guy is pressing charges
Welp, that sucks for whoever this POS steals from next...
Rex Racer
AG
AgEng06 said:

Rex Racer said:

Sadly, even if charges were pressed, this guy would still be doing this again. He has several theft charges on his rap sheet in past years.
Long Live Sully
AG
Rex Racer said:

AgEng06 said:

Rex Racer said:

Sadly, even if charges were pressed, this guy would still be doing this again. He has several theft charges on his rap sheet in past years.
The only solution is to legalize mary jane.

/ some would say.
Rex Racer
AG
Oh, good Lord. The guy's name is just slightly different than the one I was given at first (one letter off).

Now I'm glad I didn't share his name, because it would have been the wrong guy.

But the actual thief does, in fact have a long rap sheet.
MouthBQ98
AG
Render him too stoned to be motivated to steal something or be able to effectively execute any plan to do so? You may be on to something.

Well, he might steal lots of Cheetos and funions.
Long Live Sully
CanyonAg77
AG
AgEng06 said:

Rex Racer said:

Exactly

Never let these scum off. If you catch them, it's because they got away from someone else 100 times

I lived in a community where farm equipment kept getting stolen. We knew it was a farmer, because it was not stuff that was of any use or value to anyone else

When the thief was finally caught, a half dozen people said that they had caught him before, but he apologized and returned the stuff...

....if they promised not to file charges or tell anyone

That anal orifice was laughing behind all of their backs
Lonestar-aught-six
duffelpud said:

Quote:

Glad you got the guy. Last week at Lake Conroe thieves stole everything on my boat that was not bolted down, including my fish. **** thieves!

Had the boat tied on the bank for the night. Camped the night and they hit me by boat at 5 am.
ellebee
Rex Racer said:

Oh, good Lord. The guy's name is just slightly different than the one I was given at first (one letter off).

Now I'm glad I didn't share his name, because it would have been the wrong guy.

But the actual thief does, in fact have a long rap sheet.

Why don't you come back to the OB when you can start over and do this thread correctly. We have standards.

ellebee
Lonestar-aught-six said:

duffelpud said:

Quote:

Had the boat tied on the bank for the night. Camped the night and they hit me by boat at 5 am.

What boobytraps do you have planned for next time you camp on your boat?
eric76
AG
Yelnick McWawa said:

Och26-58-87 said:

So, what are the gun laws in this case - can you drop them in your yard?

I hate thieves as much as anyone but damned if I'm killing someone over a GD lawnmower.
How do you feel about wounding and maiming?
Lonestar-aught-six
A ghillie suit and 7 1/2 shot.
Rex Racer
AG
Report will be on at 10:00 PM on KBTX.
tx4guns
AG
Someone in BCS please video it and post it.
ellebee
Lonestar-aught-six said:

A ghillie suit and 7 1/2 shot.

This is now what they like to call "premeditated".
EMY92
AG
It will likely be on the KBTX website tomorrow.
ellebee
Rex Racer said:

Report will be on at 10:00 PM on KBTX.

Are they going to video him returning it? This makes me wish that dude way back in the day recorded getting his crossbow back at like 3 in the morning after TexAgs tracked the thief down.
ellebee
I got real creative coming up with all kinds of fun booby traps when this dude came up on my porch to steal stuff at 5am and took off running when my dog started barking. Then someone told me they were illegal so I had to try to figure out booby traps that didn't look like booby traps. Much more difficult.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Stupe said:

It's not WHAT is being taken, it's that it IS being taken.

The thieves are who is putting the price on their lives, not the owner.

Why do you feel the need to explain that? Yeah, we all get it. We're all grown men who've worked hard to acquire things honestly. We all despise the scum who take the easy way out. You're not telling us anything we don't know.

The fact remains, taking a life because of a lawnmower seems to run counter to the values that make one an honest, hardworking man. I want him caught and I want him punished. However he's stealing a lawnmower, not raping children.
Chickenhawk
Yelnick McWawa said:

Stupe said:

It's not WHAT is being taken, it's that it IS being taken.

The thieves are who is putting the price on their lives, not the owner.

Why do you feel the need to explain that? Yeah, we all get it. We're all grown men who've worked hard to acquire things honestly. We all despise the scum who take the easy way out. You're not telling us anything we don't know.

The fact remains, taking a life because of a lawnmower seems to run counter to the values that make one an honest, hardworking man. I want him caught and I want him punished. However he's stealing a lawnmower, not raping children.

Oh, look at me, I have a higher threshold for wanting to off a felon.
Stupe
S
Yelnick McWawa said:

This time.

According to another poster, this guy's rap sheet is a mile long. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't hesitate doing harm to another person if he were caught in the act.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.