Outdoors
Sponsored by

I need to RENT a goat

18,087 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by jmcfadin
UnderoosAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If the subject in question cannot clear a lawn or conquer fencing, it has no place here. If it has never been the subject of a Ron White chili joke, it is not wanted. Go make your own monkey thread.
maroonblood08
AG
I bet it's harder to have sex with a monkey than a goat. Just sayin.
Post removed:
by user
Angry Beaver
AG
I took a girl home one time to show her my goats...

She was leaning over, trying to feed one of the goats when another one tried to mount her.

I'm not going to lie... I watched.
trip
AG
Get some goats and report back.
Kenneth_2003
AG
quote:
I took a girl home one time to show her my goats...

She was leaning over, trying to feed one of the goats when another one tried to mount her.

I'm not going to lie... I watched.
You wouldn't happen to be posting from your girlfriends account would you?
76Ag
AG
AB, I'm not sure if I believe any or none of that. What girl would want to go look at goats? Especially now days. Are you using euphanisms to describe a different event?

I have noticed in driving through goat country that in pastures where there are goats present ther are no fire ant mounds. The adjoinng pastures that had no goats had fire ant mounds. Why would that be?
76Ag
AG
Oh sorry AB. I just noticed that you are located on oklahoma. There may be girls there that would want to look at goats...
jmcfadin
AG
76Ag,

AB is originally from Eagle Pass where it is considered a great accomplishment to have a goat herd that has not met the fate of the Chupacabra.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.