PS3 NCAA Dynasty

12,137 Views | 206 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by mavsfan4ever
MJohnson1989
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Everyone still alive in here?...

Are we going to advance anytime soon?
Coach_King
We have advanced twice in 24 days. Doesn't look good. About to pick up the off line dynasty again.
AgShaun00
AG
I will try to get mine in today. We are about to be on lock down again so it will pick up.
tmaggie50
AG
UCF hasn't played. It's been about 2 weeks now. If the group thinks we should just move forward, I can advance.

@aggiearcher17 - if you plan on playing let me know soon.
Coach_King
Something might be up. Guy seemed like he was all in and committed. Give him a day or two?
AggieArcher17
AG
Ah **** sorry guys! Crazy couple of weeks here I'll play right now
Coach_King
We all are there. Still waiting on the state to tell us something on a restart. In limbo and moving so I feel ya.
AggieArcher17
AG
Ready to advance
AggieArcher17
AG
We started back up again 3 weeks ago and it just hit us like a ton of bricks and now brakes are getting pumped again. Driving me nuts!
tmaggie50
AG
We're advanced.
AggieArcher17
AG
Where we at?
AgShaun00
AG
I tried to get on and wouldn't download. Weird.
Dr. Horrible
I'll try to get mine done here today or tomorrow.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
As of last night only 2 of 9 teams were ready to advance.
Coach_King
3 are done as of last night. Summer is a crazy time.
tmaggie50
AG
I'll try to get my game in on Sunday
Dr. Horrible
At this rate maybe I need to not play my games and let the computer play. I might win more...
Coach_King
I say just advance it.
Coach_King
Anyone up for advance on this week?
AggieArcher17
AG
I'm game whenever.
tmaggie50
AG
I should be able to advance on Sunday.
Coach_King
Would anyone be interested in joining a new league? This one is about half dead and we are kind of stuck. Would need 5-6 teams I think. Could operate at what ever level the consensus wanted and could open it up to picking 4 to 5 star schools. Let me know if interested or text me at 903-407-7172.
Coach_King
Got one member committed. Would advance weekly.
Coach_King
Make that two members. We are at 3 need two possible three more max. Let me know if interested.
Dr. Horrible
I probably would. My biggest issue would be if I keep losing and get disinterested. My offline A&M dynasty gets played a lot, but that's because I have never lost 3 straight over there. LOL
Coach_King
Sliders will be adjusted a little. We also could very easily adjust playing levels. Will be a collaborative decision made by all members. Come on. This will not get to big and we will advance weekly.
Coach_King
Going to try to get something set up ASAP. We are going to operate on a Heisman level with very similar sliders to the last league. I am going to adjust them a tad on catching and run blocking.....but not much. I will try to keep the schedules very realistic if at all possible. Right now we have 6 teams going so I would like to have different conferences going if at all possible. 3 seems like too many. I need to know if we want to create coaches or go with the coaches that are already there. And if we creat coaches what level do we want them at? We are going to take away the top 15 teams to pick from in the country according to ranking. We are operating with last year's rosters as well. Still looking for an updated roster. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here are the teams that you can not choose
1. Clemson 2. Alabama 3. Georgia 4. Oklahoma 5. Ohio State 6. LSU 7. Michigan 8. Florida 9. Notre Dame 10. Texas 11. Oregon 12. A&M 13. Washingon 14. Utah 15. Penn State.

I need to know a few teams in order of preference that would like to choose from. I will draw to see who has first choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice, etc.

Make sure I have your cell phone number as well as your PlayStation network iD.

If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know.

Our goal is to advance no less than once a week.
Coach_King
We have 5 teams committed and one on the fence. Let me know if anyone else wants in. Going to move on this quickly.
tmaggie50
AG
All - I am logging on now and sending the commissioner controls over to Coach King if he wants to continue on the existing dynasty. Sorry for the major fall off. I was out of my house for 2 weeks and lost focus on this.

Coach king should have commissioner controls shortly.
Coach_King
I went ahead and advanced it. Once our other league gets going I will probably shut this down unless someone wants to take it over. I only have time for one.
mavsfan4ever
AG
What console are you playing on? I'm still on ps3 but would be interested if ps4 isn't required. And I'm assuming I could just download the game and wouldn't need a hard copy?

I haven't played ncaa in forever so would probably be bad but I wouldn't quit even if I lose all my games. Would be fun to get back into it.

Coach_King
It is on a ps3, how active could you be ?
mavsfan4ever
AG
I should be able to be pretty active. No kids. I work pretty late most nights but could play my games late at night.

If y'all are just playing 1-2 games per week, I can easily do that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.