PS3 NCAA Dynasty

12,134 Views | 206 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by mavsfan4ever
tmaggie50
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
let me know when your offseason tasks are done and you are ready to advance to week 1.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Damn, had no idea one of these was started
AggieArcher17
AG
Is it too late to invite this guy?^
Coach_King
Let's do it
tmaggie50
AG
I can still get you in and if you can log on tonight you can complete your preseason stuff. Below are the teams that are available. It would be great if you were to be a big 12 or big ten team since we put all the users in those two leagues. I don't have the ability to change conferences until next offseason at this point.

Arizona, ASU, Arkansas, BYU, Boise St, Boston College, Cal, Colorado, CSU, Duke, Fresno St, Hawaii, UH, Iowa, ISU, KU, KSU, UK, Louisville, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi St, NC State, North Carolina, Northwestern, Oregon St, Pitt, Purdue, SMU, South Carolina, Syracuse, UCLA, USF, Vandy, Virginia, Wake Forest,

Right now we have 3 in the big 12 and 2 in the big ten.

We are using some older vikingfan rosters that have the players from the start of this past season. So Mond is still a jr for example.

mernaggie12
AG
I'm ready to advance whenever.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
I can have it done tonight, though it might be pretty late, so it will for sure be done before tomorrow morning.

In the interest of keeping the conferences even could I take Minnesota?
tmaggie50
AG
You got it. What's your user name? I'll send e invite in the next hour
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
TXAGG633
tmaggie50
AG
Sent
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
I'm actually good to advance, got my recruiting board set up
Coach_King
Good to advance
Coach_King
Take it easy on me everyone. Been a long time since I have played this and that this level.
AggieArcher17
AG
Coach_King said:

Take it easy on me everyone. Been a long time since I have played this and that this level.

SAME!
tmaggie50
AG
We are advanced. I tried to give everyone 1 hard OOC cpu opponent. 4 of us have 3 user games and 2 have 2 user games. I thought for the first season it was better to keep it smaller and we can add to it next season if we want.

Rules- Just 2 I'd like to see ya follow.
1. players need to stay within their position group (with exception of athletes).
-LBs stay LBs
- DBs stay DBs
- Dline stays Dline
-TE or FB
- HB can only be HB

2. No going for it on 4th down unless you're trailing in the 2nd half or down by 3 or more scores. This goes for user games too.

If anyone have major objections, let me know.
Coach_King
Wow. This is tuff. I barely squeak one out against Colorado and I think this is difficult.....check everyone's scores and you all are blowing people out. Impressive!
Dr. Horrible
Damn. I should go set up my PS3
tmaggie50
AG
Let me know when you are ready to advance to week 2. While I can see when people complete their games, I want to make sure everyone has a chance to update/adjust their recruiting board before I advance as well.

It looks like we are still waiting on 2 teams to complete their games. No worries though, just want to make sure I do not advance too soon for anyone.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
I'll be good after tonight, of course It worked out that these last few days have been the busiest for me since mid March.
OriolePete
Damn. If only this was possible from a ps4
Mick Mullarkey
I am ready to advance.
-Mick
tmaggie50
AG
mernaggie12 said:

I'm ready to advance whenever.

Mern- what's going on out there?
Coach_King
Come on 6-6!!!! Bowl bound, maybe.
mernaggie12
AG
Things are falling apart. Combination of children hitting the power button and a rage quit. Should maybe have practiced beforehand. Ha.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
tmaggie50
AG
Got it. Yes hopefully week 1 can serve as a clean up week. I certainly expect people to lose some CPU games. The other league had at least 1 team not make a bowl game (maybe 2) and they certainly had some losses.

Think you'll get the game finished today/tonight?
tmaggie50
AG
We are advanced to week 2.

Quick Week 1 recap:
After battling it out for 16 quarters, Washington States high powered passing attack fell short to BYU in a 34-21 loss.
Minnesota pulls away with 14 unanswered points in the 4th led by a highly efficient passing attack to win 41-24 over Kstate.
Baylor controls the clock and dominates the ground game to beat former big 12 foe Colorado 28-23.
Texas Tech crushes Oregon 58-28 on an efficient day in the air and on the ground.
Lastly, Missouri slaughters Florida 59-10 in an old SEC East showdown led by a 294 yard performance from the undersized sophomore tailback Tyler Badie

Users ranked:
13. UCF
21. Missouri

User games kick off this week with a pirate theme. Texas Tech travels to Washington State.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Thanks for the write up!
Coach_King
Thanks for doing this.
tmaggie50
AG
Missouri hands A&M a big time loss at Kyle Field 42-14 and it wasn't as close as the score. The only thing slowing down Missouri was 3 costly interceptions by Kelly Bryant. The biggest news coming out of College Station was Tyler Badie, my star Sophmore tailback going down for 3 weeks. It comes at a tough time as Missouri will start conference play with a user game against Minnesota in just 2 weeks.

Atm played a heavy set most of the game with at least 1 tight end and sometimes 2 tight or a fullback. Quartet Davis had 4 drops including 1 with 19 seconds left going into half on a busted coverage deep ball that would have made it a 1 score game.
Coach_King
Booooo that man!!!!!!
tmaggie50
AG
Has UCF played?
AgShaun00
AG
Anymore spots? Just found a bunch of old ncaa games. Worth anything?
Coach_King
Let this guy in. But he has to be rice.
tmaggie50
AG
AgShaun00 said:

Anymore spots? Just found a bunch of old ncaa games. Worth anything?

You're welcome to join. Send me your user name. Below teams are available. We have 3 users in the big 12 and 3 in the big ten so it would be ideal if you chose a team from those conferences since you wouldn't have any user games if you didn't. But not mandatory. At our current rate, we only advance about once a week.

Arizona, ASU, Arkansas, BYU, Boise St, Boston College, Cal, Colorado, CSU, Duke, Fresno St, Hawaii, UH, Iowa, ISU, KU, KSU, UK, Louisville, Maryland, Mississippi St, NC State, North Carolina, Northwestern, Oregon St, Pitt, Purdue, SMU, South Carolina, Syracuse, UCLA, USF, Vandy, Virginia, Wake Forest,
A1_Ag_95
AG
Which NCAA game year is this? If a possibility I would like to join up for the next season.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.