Battlefield V

57,165 Views | 680 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Pman17
OriolePete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ps4 BigPete3281
ExPLK
AG
I haven't logged in yet but got the game for Christmas. I love this series as it is more team oriented than CoD and I'd love to play with some fellow Ags.

PSN: Donkey1521
mazag08
AG
I'm starting to hit my stride with this game, but there are still a few things that piss me off to no end..

1. Teammates of enemies spawning on the enemy while we are shooting at each other. No squad spawning should be allowed if you are being shot at or shooting. Sometimes it works, a lot of times I die because someone was able to spawn in while I was attempting a kill.

2. We need new maps. The majority so far are built for people who are great at the long range game. I'm tired of having to run across a map to capture the next point only to be sniped or picked off by a medic who is 300 yards away.

3. No stealth option. I prefer to play in a tactical way. There is no option for me. No loadout that can limit how often and easily I am spotted. I don't necessarily need to be complete stealth all the time, but if I cant have a way to protect my backside at any point in the game, then there should at least be a way for me to hide for a short amount of time without just hoping to god some recon with a spotting scope misses me. And I dont want to have to camp.
Aggietaco
AG
mazag08 said:

I'm starting to hit my stride with this game, but there are still a few things that piss me off to no end..

1. Teammates of enemies spawning on the enemy while we are shooting at each other. No squad spawning should be allowed if you are being shot at or shooting. Sometimes it works, a lot of times I die because someone was able to spawn in while I was attempting a kill.

2. We need new maps. The majority so far are built for people who are great at the long range game. I'm tired of having to run across a map to capture the next point only to be sniped or picked off by a medic who is 300 yards away.

3. No stealth option. I prefer to play in a tactical way. There is no option for me. No loadout that can limit how often and easily I am spotted. I don't necessarily need to be complete stealth all the time, but if I cant have a way to protect my backside at any point in the game, then there should at least be a way for me to hide for a short amount of time without just hoping to god some recon with a spotting scope misses me. And I dont want to have to camp.
1. They can't spawn if they are suppressed or firing, so shoot them quicker. There is still some net code (or something?) issue and lag, so sometimes they can spawn right after you start shooting. If so, bad luck to you.
2. The conquest maps are made for infantry and vehicles, so they have to be spread out. There are points on each map that are primarily CQB, so stick around those if you need to.
3. You haven't tried hiding in a tree or laying down in rubble, have you?
mazag08
AG
Aggietaco said:

mazag08 said:

1. They can't spawn if they are suppressed or firing, so shoot them quicker. There is still some net code (or something?) issue and lag, so sometimes they can spawn right after you start shooting. If so, bad luck to you.
2. The conquest maps are made for infantry and vehicles, so they have to be spread out. There are points on each map that are primarily CQB, so stick around those if you need to.
1. I've had guys spawn numerous times on people who are in a firefight, and not just as its getting started.
2. I'm mainly just wishing there was more terrian / buildings / obstacles. Too many of the maps are too wide open, and a lot of them have such few buildings that they are removed fairly early in the match.
3. Sure, but if I'm not sniping I dont really want to hide away.. I just want a load out option like in previous iterations where auto spotting didnt show you. It would definitely sacrifice other load out options. But right now, the only stealth option is the spawn beacon.
Johnny2Fan
I can't remember a time when I've played such a fun game and see so many neg comments about it.
MaroonStain
AG
Is Point #2 about BF1 or BFV? #notsureifserious
Pman17
AG
Battlefront II
SquirrellyDan
AG
mazag08 said:

Aggietaco said:

mazag08 said:

1. I've had guys spawn numerous times on people who are in a firefight, and not just as its getting started.
2. I'm mainly just wishing there was more terrian / buildings / obstacles. Too many of the maps are too wide open, and a lot of them have such few buildings that they are removed fairly early in the match.
3. Sure, but if I'm not sniping I dont really want to hide away.. I just want a load out option like in previous iterations where auto spotting didnt show you. It would definitely sacrifice other load out options. But right now, the only stealth option is the spawn beacon.
Pretty sure you're talking about the wrong game. Plenty of gripes to be had about BFV, just not these gripes.
AggieLAX
AG
Had trouble with the servers last night but I did get a couple of rounds in. I was basically Pilmer's personal physician.
Pilmer
AG
AggieLAX said:

Had trouble with the servers last night but I did get a couple of rounds in. I was basically Pilmer's personal physician.
I got stuck up in those girders if you were wondering why I sat stationary in that one spot for so long. It was in a good location for a mobile spawn point, so I just decided to stick it out. Honestly, I can't believe I didn't get shot out of there until the very last second of the match.
AggieLAX
AG
Ha ha! I figured. Pretty good place to get stuck. I got killed plenty enough for the both of us.
k20dub
AG
HUGE update about to come out

Pman17
AG
Squad Conquest should be fun when we can get everyone on.
TresPuertas
AG
k20dub said:

HUGE update about to come out

Is this why it currently says my game is installing?
k20dub
AG
Yes. It went live today.
Aggietaco
AG
Any news on the update? I might be able to sneak on tonight.
Aggietaco
AG
Spent 30 seconds on r/BFV looking at headlines. Sounds like they went way overboard with footstep amplification.
Pman17
AG
The new stuff goes live tomorrow.
Pilmer
AG
Aggietaco said:

Spent 30 seconds on r/BFV looking at headlines. Sounds like they went way overboard with footstep amplification.

Oh yea, it's hilarious. It amplifies your teammates as well, which is annoying.
AggieLAX
AG
Aggietaco said:

Glad I wasn't the only one that thought that.
gumby579
AG
Squad conquest is a lot of meh to me. I'm ready for rush to be out. I normally play operations but switched it up to frontlines and man I forgot how fun it is. I kinda hate that they have a time limit but it does beat the 4 hour games when the mode was first released on BF1.
Aggietaco
AG
They could have just named it "domination + a tank".
Johnny2Fan
PC players RIP. I was one of the 1st to say what a great game. But the hacking is way out of hand now. Sad.
OriolePete
The update didn't do anything good. I'm definitely disappointed to this point. If you don't have a squad that works together you are going to get steamrolled. Which is good but I just never have enough people together to work with. I'm just constantly listening to footsteps now.
Pilmer
AG
What system do you play on?
bearamedic99
AG
was I the only one who did not know about special assignments to unlock stuff or earn company coins?
Pilmer
AG
Yes, lol
TresPuertas
AG
bearamedic99 said:

was I the only one who did not know about special assignments to unlock stuff or earn company coins?

I was today years old when I found out
OriolePete
Ps4
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Any of you pendejos still playing? I played one game last night after not playing for a month. Actually got top 5 on the board. It's not that I dislike the game, I just find it's not holding my interest.
Aggietaco
AG
I still play a few times per week. Sounds like the new Operations map is pretty good, but I didn't hop on last night to find out.
Forum Troll
AG
Also play a few times a week. Hacking is an issue, ran into a team with full esp from some hacker on their side and we got wrecked so so so bad.

My main issue is carpet bombers otherwise I have a lot of fun.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

Any of you pendejos still playing? I played one game last night after not playing for a month. Actually got top 5 on the board. It's not that I dislike the game, I just find it's not holding my interest.

Battlefield One was just so good it can't compare.
MaroonStain
AG
Have they released new maps?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.