***** OFICIAL DENSITY YEAR TRES XB-1 THREAD *****

12,982 Views | 191 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BreNayPop
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
If we can get the last part of the raid down, I'd like to eventually try the Outbreak Prime quest.

A&M has an off week on October 15th and it is a Saturday. Hopefully we can get a group to get on early and try it out.
early morning or early evening? I'm pretty much limited to evenings.
Agmaniacmike12
I was thinking morning around 8 or 9, but I'm down for whatever works for everybody. I figured the quest would take a good 8 hours to complete. If we get 2 hunters, 2 warlocks, and 2 titans, we could have 2 separate groups break off for the post-raid steps of the quest and then reunite for the 2nd raid.
TexasAggie_02
AG
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45313/7_Destiny-Hotfix---092816

Omnigul farming is no more
howdydamnit04
AG
quote:

Good thing I'm past the need for it. It was very helpful to get the 365.
Bryan98
AG
quote:

They always manage to time this to where they punish more casual players. The hardcores have already done it and many have finished the raid, and the normal players are stuck with a terrible grind.
herb96
AG
In today's hotfix

Archon's Forge
  • Quarantine Patrols will now always drop an Archon's Forge Offering upon killing the Splicer Priest in the second phase of the Activity
  • Archon's Forge has a higher chance to drop Offerings upon completion

Fill up all your consumable slots and include an offering. Offerings will drop during the encounters and stay on the ground. Load an offering and pick up a new one, rinse and repeat. Also, pick up the bounties from Shiro each week.
Bryan98
AG
quote:
In today's hotfix

Archon's Forge
  • Quarantine Patrols will now always drop an Archon's Forge Offering upon killing the Splicer Priest in the second phase of the Activity
  • Archon's Forge has a higher chance to drop Offerings upon completion

Fill up all your consumable slots and include an offering. Offerings will drop during the encounters and stay on the ground. Load an offering and pick up a new one, rinse and repeat. Also, pick up the bounties from Shiro each week.
This is good because Archon's Forge is the next best option now that they've fixed Omnigul.
TefIon Don
AG
No more omnigul farmageddon. Forge is now the place to be.
crowman2010
AG
With the solar burn this week...really makes me miss Ice Breaker :-(
TexasAggie_02
AG
crowman2010 said:

With the solar burn this week...really makes me miss Ice Breaker :-(

Makes me miss vision of confluence
slickag2007
AG
I can't believe I missed out on the Omnigul farming! I agree, all it does it punish those of us that don't broadcast on Twitch for a living.
crowman2010
AG
slickag2007 said:

I can't believe I missed out on the Omnigul farming! I agree, all it does it punish those of us that don't broadcast on Twitch for a living.
I so wish I knew how to do the video editing stuff...
BreNayPop
AG
Just run the 320 saber strike... its faster. Warsat, run through all else, then saber face blasting. Chance for exotics. Repeat.
Bryan98
AG
crowman2010 said:

slickag2007 said:

I so wish I knew how to do the video editing stuff...
Youtubers edit. Twitch people just broadcast themselves playing. It doesn't take much to do a really basic setup. In fact, on modern consoles the functionality is baked in.
crowman2010
AG
BreNayPop said:

Just run the 320 saber strike... its faster. Warsat, run through all else, then saber face blasting. Chance for exotics. Repeat.
You down to run strikes around 4:30?
TheVarian
AG
I'm on right now if anyone wants to do some light fall/strieks
BreNayPop
AG
Of im not on ps4 raiding or trialsing then i can help
BreNayPop
AG
I invited u last night....
BreNayPop
AG
Point in fact, i invited you on the final raid boss after having gotten all the monitors... just fyi.

My gt is EpicTxAggie
TheVarian
AG
Well ****ters, I don't remember seeing that. Sorry to have missed ya
Maveric
AG
Anybody feel like helping my 15 year old run a raid? He is 350 and can't get anyone to help him. His GT is Jacob251
Bryan98
AG
Maveric said:

Anybody feel like helping my 15 year old run a raid? He is 350 and can't get anyone to help him. His GT is Jacob251
What raid? That's lower than the recommended level for the new raid that just came out. My group were all in the mid-360s and the recommended level gets higher towards the end.
slickag2007
AG
Anyone interested in running the nightfall or some strikes? I'm at 354 and would like to get up to raid ready. I should be on a lot of the day.

GT: Slickg2007
slickag2007
AG
It seems super dead in here. I am up to 358 now. It has been super slow going.
dcaggie04
AG
So, Tyra Banks has the Memory of Radegast this week. Time to piss off people in Iron Banner with it.

Oh and a little video of some guys testing out the new artifact in a private match.

howdydamnit04
AG
We managed to finish the raid last night and activate all the monitors. Now we just have to finish all the other crap to get the Outbreak Prime.
dcaggie04
AG
Was that after you sent me the invite to join the party at around 11:30 last night?
howdydamnit04
AG
dcaggie04 said:

Was that after you sent me the invite to join the party at around 11:30 last night?
No.... I may or may not have sent that invite to gloat.
Bryan98
AG
IRON BANNER!

Get hyped.
herb96
AG
Reddit is reporting ghost shells and artifacts dropping as end game rewards at or higher than your light level in the Iron Banana.
Arkyd
AG
Excellent. My 350 ghost has been dragging me down since RoI came out...
slickag2007
AG
I'm at 360. Do I have a shot in iron banner?
crowman2010
AG
wth dude? sent you a message yesterday and you didn't respond...thablumpkinator...needed help finishing the raid
howdydamnit04
AG
Didn't know you were from Texags. The entirety of your message was just "inv".
Bryan98
AG
slickag2007 said:

I'm at 360. Do I have a shot in iron banner?
Yep, you'll be fine. The level difference is very slight in IB, and always has been.

Make sure you're wearing your highest light gear at all times because that determines your end of match rewards.

ALSO: MAKE SURE YOU ARE WEARING YOUR HIGHEST LIGHT GEAR WHEN TURNING IN IRON BANNER BOUNTIES AND QUESTS!

I screwed up and turned in one bounty while wearing gear I wanted to level up. Fortunately, it was only the one that I screwed up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.