***** OFICIAL DENSITY YEAR TRES XB-1 THREAD *****

12,914 Views | 191 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BreNayPop
Agmaniacmike12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It took 3 hours of lagtastic Vosik runs before we finally completed the challenge.
Agineer
AG
Bryan98 said:

...TheWalt assuring us...
He double dog promised us!
dcaggie04
AG
Agmaniacmike12 said:

It took 3 hours of lagtastic Vosik runs before we finally completed the challenge.

We had the new challenge modifier on: Lag Bomb (game randomly starts lagging when it wants).
herb96
AG
Bryan98 said:

This version is what we discussed prior to TheWalt assuring us you didn't have to use all the clean rooms, but DT and I didn't care about Challenge Mode so we didn't put up a fight.
Was he getting his information from the NPCs at the Reef?
Bryan98
AG
Agineer said:

Bryan98 said:

...TheWalt assuring us...
He double dog promised us!
Shoulda gone triple. XD
wee_ag
AG
Just logged on for the first time in like a year... I am so lost.

Where do I find out what DLC I own. It's all very confusing.

If I need both taken king and rise of iron the only way to get them seems to be to rebuy the entire game (Destiny - The Collection)? Rise of iron says it's not available separately.
crowman2010
AG
wee_ag said:

Just logged on for the first time in like a year... I am so lost.

Where do I find out what DLC I own. It's all very confusing.

If I need both taken king and rise of iron the only way to get them seems to be to rebuy the entire game (Destiny - The Collection)? Rise of iron says it's not available separately.
You should be able to buy a code off Amazon.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Atheon Challenge Run

I just started experimenting with doing long captures via my computer. I need to up my bitrate it looks like, but it's a serviceable vid.
howdydamnit04
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

Atheon Challenge Run

I just started experimenting with doing long captures via my computer. I need to up my bitrate it looks like, but it's a serviceable vid.

Y'all need a lot more Sleepers.
TexasAggie_02
AG
howdydamnit04 said:

Y'all need a lot more Sleepers.
bearamedic99
AG
I just picked this back up for casual play and am going thru the Taken King. IS that year 2 or 3? Not sure where I gave up. I'm at lvl 40 with 200 light. It's been so long I'm no longer sure if I need to worries about spinmetal and spirit blooms or what? PS- I'm at step 15 of the Taken King and am told to now go kill Oryx. Shouldn't this be a raid? Do I need a fireteam?

Thanks superrufus99
TexasAggie_02
AG
bearamedic99 said:

I just picked this back up for casual play and am going thru the Taken King. IS that year 2 or 3? Not sure where I gave up. I'm at lvl 40 with 200 light. It's been so long I'm no longer sure if I need to worries about spinmetal and spirit blooms or what? PS- I'm at step 15 of the Taken King and am told to now go kill Oryx. Shouldn't this be a raid? Do I need a fireteam?

Thanks superrufus99

Year two. Year three is Rise of Iron and Age of Triumph.

You 'kill' oryx in the campaign mission ' regicide.' Then kill him for good in the raid. Basically, you defeat him in our realm, but he escapes to another realm. Like with crota, you have to enter his realm to actually defeat him.

In the grimoire, the higher up hive have found a way to preserve their souls in another dimension. So if they die in our reality, they can basically be reborn again and again until someone goes into their turf and kill them for good.
bearamedic99
AG
thanks
Pman17
AG
What's with everyone playing? The new one comes out later and nothing transfers, what gives?
TexasAggie_02
AG
Pman17 said:

What's with everyone playing? The new one comes out later and nothing transfers, what gives?

People are trying to finish the age of Triumph record book, and get the new raid armor.
BadMoonRisin
AG
I renewed my Xbox live for a year, but then went to frys to pick up the collection to start playing, but frys was sold out. XbL marketplace has it for 6o bucks... guess I am waiting on a bettEr deal
wee_ag
AG
Soooo who's coming back for Destiny Dos?
BreNayPop
AG
Ill still be maining an xbone for destiny 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.