***** OFICIAL DENSITY YEAR TRES XB-1 THREAD *****

12,917 Views | 191 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BreNayPop
howdydamnit04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gallerhorns for everyone except Donde. Screw that guy.

Yes I know there is a typo. More fun this way.

howdydamnit04 = mightymidget04
tfunk02 = tfunk02
bryan98 = fedaykin98
brenaypop = epictxaggie
jmenn87=rethilios
lpha=tinypumpkins
dcaggie04=debt2society
thewhiteegg=thejackasswiththeswordwhowillpushyouovertheedgeatanychance
tfunk02
AG
Subject Fail

I'm in... tfunk02
wee_ag
AG
So after only buying the base game, am I spending another $90 total to get each of the three season DLCs to be able to play with others now?
Agmaniacmike12
Taken King was a really good expansion. $40 was a fair price. They are hyping this one up to be like Taken King in terms of size, which I think is reasonable for $30. Crota and House of Wolves weren't expansive enough to justify their price points.

You could buy the Taken King edition for $15-20 right now and $30 for the expansion.
Agmaniacmike12
Also, I just looked and their is a Destiny-The Collection releasing on the 19th that will have all Destiny content released including Rise of Iron for $60.
Bryan98
AG
So when you start a thread like this, the first thing you should do (besides spell-checking it) is to put a link to it in the previous thread.

Hope you know you're responsible for maintaining the OP and listing everyone's TexAg handles and corresponding gamertags! As always, I'm Fedaykin98. Thanks to everyone who raided with me last night and got me my first Oryx Challenge Mode kill!
BreNayPop
AG
GT: EpicTxAggie

I'll help with whatever I can when I'm not on PS4 (currently leveling up characters there).
jmenn87
I'm in...GT: Rethilios
LPHA
AG
In.

Tiny Pumpkins
dcaggie04
AG
This thread not starting off on a good foot.

Oh and it goes without saying .... in: debt2society
Bryan98
AG
I'm Fedaykin98, brother, not just Fedaykin. Always reppin' that 98!
thewhiteegg
AG
In, obviously.

thewhiteegg
dcaggie04
AG
quote:
This is going to get difficult when you add mike to the list since his gamertag is thejackasswiththesparrowwhowillpushyouovertheedgeatanychance
howdydamnit04
AG
quote:
quote:
This is going to get difficult when you add mike to the list since his gamertag is thered barjackasswiththesparrowwhowillpushyouovertheedgeatanychance
Agineer
AG
In

GT:gearhead0711
swc93
AG
I need to actually start doing some of the strikes...

in

GT: SWC93
slickag2007
AG
This game keeps pulling me back in

GT: Slickg2007
Arkyd
AG
I'll be getting back into the game with ROI as well...

GT: Arkyd
buffalo chip
S
NM
tfunk02
AG
I play casually, and mostly just do what my Destiny friends tell me to. Does anyone have a guide to Destiny? I always feel like I have no clue what I'm doing besides shooting things. When I venture into multiplayer I get creamed until someone tells me what guns/equipment I should have. I'm hoping there's a place where they explain all the stuff I don't know. Thanks!
herb96
AG
tips for you rooks:

Also, buy a 350 ghost that you can share between toons.
howdydamnit04
AG
Played the first mission before heading to work.

Good to see that all my year 2 stuff is upgradable.

I went ahead and decrypted a few engrams to see what they'd come out at and all were over my light level.

It still costs legendary marks and exotic shards to upgrade stuff so might not want to move those up for just a few light levels. Probably better to play with your blues a while until you get towards the cap.
slickag2007
AG
I played the first 2 missions before work. I tried to finish the 3rd, i think, but the boss ended up being more than I could handle currently by myself. I'll try again this evening. So far seems to be a lot of fun. The server issues were definitely disheartening though.
howdydamnit04
AG
quote:
I played the first 2 missions before work. I tried to finish the 3rd, i think, but the boss ended up being more than I could handle currently by myself. I'll try again this evening. So far seems to be a lot of fun. The server issues were definitely disheartening though.

Yeah the first level I played everyone was a level 42 so on par with the Kings Fall raid enemies. It wasnt too bad but I'm sure it escalates pretty quick. I grabbed a 350 ghost from Shax per Herb and I'm up to 338 light with only that and some blues I got.
slickag2007
AG
Yeah. I had fun with it though. I didn't have a problem with normal enemies, just the boss. But I think I'll pick up that 350 ghost to give myself a little bump. I was at 297 before today, and i'm at 310 now.
TheVarian
AG
I was wondering why no one was chatting in the year two thread lol

I'm gonna download this tonight. Count me in for this ish

The Varian
Bryan98
AG
342 so far.
wee_ag
AG
quote:
Also, I just looked and their is a Destiny-The Collection releasing on the 19th that will have all Destiny content released including Rise of Iron for $60.
There's not a Taken King and Rise of Iron combo pack is there (looks like I've got House of Wolves)?
TheVarian
AG
If you start the game and go to the first mission for RoI you can purchase the expansion there
TexasAggie_02
AG
the story was okay. was surprised that i solo'd it in about 2 hrs. I still have the strike and the quests now to do, but honestly i was expecting a bit more from the story.

The final boss battle is pretty damn fun though. I managed to go from 333 to 341 during my play through last night. Don't automatically dismantle blues for now, they can drop at 340 light. It's better to use blues for infusion, b/c you are technically throwing marks away using legendaries (cost of infusion + marks you would get from dismantling that legendary instead of using it as infusion fuel).

Engrams will decyrpt to much higher than your level until you hit 350. At 350 and higher, you have a 50% of getting something that is +1 light higher. This was confirmed by Bungie yesterday. They saw how many ppl were hoarding engrams and didn't want ppl to be 385 on the first day. You're going to have to do Challenge of Elders, Strikes, quests, etc to get your light level up past 350.
TexasAggie_02
AG
92Ag95
AG
Division? WTF is that?
BreNayPop
AG
Blues from heroic strikes drop at 350-365 so far. Until the story is finished, it seems to cap at 340.
BreNayPop
AG
Nice dude. Im 353 so far (saving duplicate legendary and exotic engrams for my other characters).
TonsterPS
AG
I haven't played this, but am considering Destiny The Collection...
"I've seen them play since way back when, And they've always had the grit; I've seen 'em lose and I've seen 'em win, But I've never seen 'em quit."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.