*** Cowboys - Rams ***

19,708 Views | 572 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Macarthur
98Ag99Grad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This looked like every game last year. Cannot understand why Moore is still around. Defense isn't passing the smell test and both kickers looked shaky.
TheCougarHunter
AG
94chem said:

Dallas went 10 yards in 2 & a half minutes. Pretty strong clock killing unit.

They went 70 yards. The refs called a non existent OPI call.
ElephantRider
AG
Dak ain't worth it. Remember this game
Confucius
PatAg said:

I like going for it on 4th there, personally. Just not a good call

Cowboys would be playing OT right now. It was a s***ty call.
PatAg
AG
Confucius said:

PatAg said:

If they convert they are running the clock out
ac04
another awful OPI call changes a game. inexcusable.
jr15aggie
AG
And just one more for the road...

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCC.......
mAgnoliAg
AG
Danny Vermin said:

no, refs were offended by that rule.

So did they actually get rid of it?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Bad call for sure on the PI but going for it on 4th in FG range for the tie was not the right call either. I know we all wana see less conservative but the more sound play there was the FG attempt. And then to not even run past the marker on the play? Cmon.
BenFiasco14
AG
Dallas would've tied or won the game minus that complete bs call on Gallup
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
94chem
Confucius said:

PatAg said:

They should have gone for it on their own 15 on the next drive. You hold to a FG, and if you don't, 2 first downs beats you the same as a TD. #basicmath
AgOutsideAustin
AG
AccidentProne said:

Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

LOL Dak.

He aint Mahomes, that's for damn sure.

He's not even Watson

More like Randy Watson......
usmcbrooks
Zeke earned his paycheck tonight.
kyledr04
AG
Not trying the FG and that OPI sucked
Baby Billy
AG
Why did we wait until the last minute of the game to attempt a pass longer than 10 yards?
PatAg
AG
That's not a first game of the season if you are Dak or his agent.
Old Tom Morris
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Bad call for sure on the PI but going for it on 4th in FG range for the tie was not the right call either. I know we all wana see less conservative but the more sound play there was the FG attempt. And then to not even run past the marker on the play? Cmon.

Exactly. There's dumb aggressive and smart aggressive. It actually reminded me of when JG would finally cave to the criticism and get aggressive at the worst time. It's the 4th quarter. You tie the ****ing game
Spaceship
AG
The bad PI call makes up for the INT where Dallas clubbed Goff in the head.

McCarthy cost them by not kicking the FG with 10 mins left to tie the game....who does that?!
PatAg
AG
Related note, he hit Gallup in stride, why were we not throwing downfield more
mncag
Glad cowboys lose. Losers and loser coach for not kicking field goal late.
jr15aggie
AG

You aren't wrong. So much wrong with this game and we've seen the same **** for how many years?

I can take getting beat... be we are constantly losing games because of the little things. Over and over. Coaching, special teams... fu-gin refs. I'm just so sick of the same *****
JAggie2007
AG

Totally agree. With the way the defense had been struggling all night, the Head Coach has to have a feel for the game and the Rams were dominating all night. When you have a chance to tie it up you take it. A FG right there makes that last drive Dallas going for the win or preserving the tie instead of that desperation crap. And don't even get me started on that Gallup "PI," when he already had Ramsey beat.
lamivudine
how bout them Cowboys!
usmcbrooks
That was OPI was as bad as the no call horse collar on Johnny against Auburn.
PatAg
AG
JAggie2007 said:

Totally agree. With the way the defense had been struggling all night, the Head Coach has to have a feel for the game and the Rams were dominating all night. When you have a chance to tie it up you take it. A FG right there makes that last drive Dallas going for the win or preserving the tie instead of that desperation crap. And don't even get me started on that Gallup "PI," when he already had Ramsey beat.
Your reasoning doesn't work though. They never scored on our defense again.
Danny Vermin
I dont care what anyone says , we need at least two preseason games. We especially needed it with all the new personnel.
PatAg
AG
The offensive line was bad tonight, but plenty of good/great QB's around the league make their plays with equally mediocre Olines as Dak had tonight. He needed to come into this season and make the statement that we HAVE to pay him. This first game, it is trending the other way.
Southlake
Can't believe we didn't kick the FG. Rams missed a chip shot FG to keep us close.

Dak just seemed a bit off.

I thought Zeke would have been way over 100 against the Rams, but nice job, especially late.

I was also sure we'd score 30.

Kinda turned into a dink and dunk game until late.

I did think the Cowboys would be better.

Not impressed by MaCarthey so far.

Great game. Prayers for LVE.

Old Tom Morris
Will say it again. In the 4th quarter of a game, if you have a chance to tie, take a lead, or turn a 1 score game into 2 scores, you kick. Love being aggressive earlier in games. Love being aggressive late in certain score situations. That wasn't the time
Danny Vermin
We were going 11- 5 this season and will still go 11-5.

Book it.

mncag
Mayne throw the dam ball down field, so sick of these chokers
Old Tom Morris
Watching Dak get suckered into checkdowns, including that 3rd and 6, drives me ****ing nuts. That was Garrett 101 and why this team always struggled to score more than 20 on the road
ac04
dak had a pretty nice pass downfield to a WR who had ramsey beat there late in the game
PatAg
AG
Southlake said:

Can't believe we didn't kick the FG. Rams missed a chip shot FG to keep us close.

Dak just seemed a bit off.

I thought Zeke would have been way over 100 against the Rams, but nice job, especially late.

I was also sure we'd score 30.

Kinda turned into a dink and dunk game until late.

I did think the Cowboys would be better.

Not impressed by MaCarthey so far.

Great game. Prayers for LVE.

"If any Cowboys take a knee in front of my Flag, I'll read about it in the paper."

Guess you changed your mind?
Danny Vermin
why are you quoting this clown? He nothing but negative about damn near everything in life and has been for years especially when talking about the Cowboys.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.