Rapeis shoves an official...

12,385 Views | 146 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Decay
Citizen Reign
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nm
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Citizen Reign
quote:
That WAS forceable.

Good grief.

Apparently the old man did not feel like it was. The rule is intended for players that are showing aggression towards officials. The rapist was just in to the game.

Don't be such a Nancy boy. The old ref was not in the least offended by Winston wanting to play ball.
Post removed:
by user
Citizen Reign
quote:
You clearly don't know the rules, or the mechanics or the philosophy.

The official was wrong Not to flag him.
even ACC head official said he should have been flagged.

You are wrong.
Chickenhawk
quote:
quote:

You are wrong.

Pretty sure brewer is familiar with reffing football, just sayin.

But by all means, troll on if you must.
Citizen Reign
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are wrong.

Pretty sure brewer is familiar with reffing football, just sayin.

But by all means, troll on if you must.

Clearly the ref that standing right there getting beat up by Winston didn't feel threatened. He understood the emotion in the situation and said let's play some football.

That's the kind of officiating I can appreciate. Are Eagle fans crying rape or, are they pissed that their team could not seal the deal?
fooz
The refs control when the clock starts and when you can snap the ball, not the QB. He should have been flagged at a minimum. Ref must have been a fan.
Post removed:
by user
Citizen Reign
quote:
So I guess citizen agrees with the official that didn't throw the flag for the horse collar on JFF against Auburn @ home.

After all...let em play....right?

I'm pretty sure you can come up with a better comparison than that. It's obvious you tend to blow things out of proportion.
Chickenhawk
Troll troll troll your boat...
Citizen Reign
I don't agree with you or brewer and you keep responding to a poster you think is a troll.

The ref didn't feel like he was being disrespected or Winston was acting with aggression. I get it it dude, it's Winston and he got a little excited to snap the ball. BFD!
technoviking
AG
Apparently it's a BFD for you, brah.
Citizen Reign
quote:
Apparently it's a BFD for you, brah.

You're confused. Gotha nott elskamin tecnoviking.
Post removed:
by user
45-70Ag
AG
Now the acc has ruled it's no big deal. If Manziel had done that what would have bee the outcome.
hassan10s
AG
I wouldn't argue with Brewer on the subject of rulebook. But if what Winston did was ok, meaning that if you are really into the game you can try to snap the ball before the ref steps off of it, then everyone should do it. Hell just call for the snap before the ball is set. Just trying to play some football.
Chickenhawk
quote:
Some folks are just trolls who look to argue that it was in fact Buckley that made "the hit"...

No hope for the morans

It WAS buckley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Citizen Reign
quote:
Now the acc has ruled it's no big deal. If Manziel had done that what would have bee the outcome.

That's because it was not a big deal at all. The rule book uses the word forcibly. What one ref considers forcibly is different from the next. Brewer, it's great that your a ref but so was the guy that did not throw the flag. I agree with that ref and not you. Maybe it's you that likes to argue. You without a doubt are not the final say on how the rule is interpreted.

As for your ridiculous horse collar comparison, I agree, fn horrible no call putting the GOAT at serious risk. I hope that crew had to run stairs the following Sunday.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
I guess "No" doesn't mean "No."

This wasn't accidental. What an example this sets. Head butting will be next.
Post removed:
by user
Cancer Boy
quote:
I wouldn't argue with Brewer on the subject of rulebook. But if what Winston did was ok, meaning that if you are really into the game you can try to snap the ball before the ref steps off of it, then everyone should do it. Hell just call for the snap before the ball is set. Just trying to play some football.

AgBeliever
AG
quote:
Bunch of babies on this board. The dude is trying to play football and keep momentum. Get a life. If it were Johnny what would you be saying?
Nice to see someone defending Jameis.

AgBeliever
AG
quote:
The more interesting thing is how the ref just took it like the ***** that he is.

It's a sign of the times. More and more guys today are like George McFly. Afraid of con..fron...ta...tion.

Tamu_mgm
AG
Rapeis is the quintessence of today's entitled for no reason, look at me, world revolves around me, h8ers gonna h8, selfie, M.O.B., dips**t, never had consequences growing up, and otherwise lacking in all common sense generation of brats.

He is arguably the most overrated QB I've seen in CFB in a long time, and that's saying something considering Denard Robinson was not that long ago. He is functionally illiterate, and literally does not know how to learn from any of his mistakes. Dude is the epitome of possessing nothing between the shoulders.

Mark my words, Rapeis will flame out in the NFL quicker than effing Jamarcus Russell or Ryan Leaf.
technoviking
AG
quote:
Rapeis is the quintessence of today's entitled for no reason, look at me, world revolves around me, h8ers gonna h8, selfie, M.O.B., dips**t, never had consequences growing up, and otherwise lacking in all common sense generation of brats.

He is arguably the most overrated QB I've seen in CFB in a long time, and that's saying something considering Denard Robinson was not that long ago. He is functionally illiterate, and literally does not know how to learn from any of his mistakes. Dude is the epitome of possessing nothing between the shoulders.

Mark my words, Rapeis will flame out in the NFL quicker than effing Jamarcus Russell or Ryan Leaf.

had to shake my head a few times... i thought i was reading the shag about johnny for a second!

i agree that what will hold jameis back is his attitude, rather than his ability. once he's out of his insulated environment in Tallahassee we'll see a vince young/rgiii-like flame out.
Tamu_mgm
AG
^Even his ability though isn't that special in regards to translating to the next level. Yes he's a good athlete, but so are plenty of other college QBs. Imagine half of the QBs in the nation surrounded with the insane amount of talent FSU has while going against the 2nd weakest power 5 conference.

Also difference between him and Johnny is that at least Johnny owned up to the fact that he was essentially a dbag. Rapeis rides this delusion that he is some sort of upstanding student athlete and that he can do no wrong. Also allegations of multiple crimes (Rapeis) >>>> autograph scandal, partying, tweeting, missing a QB camp meeting.
technoviking
AG
quote:
^Even his ability though isn't that special in regards to translating to the next level. Yes he's a good athlete, but so are plenty of other college QBs. Imagine half of the QBs in the nation surrounded with the insane amount of talent FSU has while going against the 2nd weakest power 5 conference.

don't forget refs that dont do anything when jameis pushes them around and a media base that applauds him for doing so!

and let's not even start discussing the Tallahassee PD... except that that organization is an embarrassment to law enforcement personnel everywhere
technoviking
AG
quote:
Also difference between him and Johnny is that at least Johnny owned up to the fact that he was essentially a dbag. Rapeis rides this delusion that he is some sort of upstanding student athlete and that he can do no wrong. Also allegations of multiple crimes (Rapeis) >>>> autograph scandal, partying, tweeting, missing a QB camp meeting.
LeonardSkinner
I'm a teacher and a high school soccer referee, and today I had another teacher tell me that it would be perfectly fine if a player pushed me out of the way at my game this evening.

Thank you for teaching them about respecting authority.
Cancer Boy
quote:
I'm a teacher and a high school soccer referee, and today I had another teacher tell me that it would be perfectly fine if a player pushed me out of the way at my game this evening.

Thank you for teaching them about respecting authority.

Did you become a teacher and ref just to have "authority" over children?
LeonardSkinner
No. I'm a teacher because I like teaching, and I'm a referee because I've been playing soccer all my life, and it's a way to stay in the game while earning some extra cash.
Cancer Boy
quote:
No. I'm a teacher because I like teaching, and I'm a referee because I've been playing soccer all my life, and it's a way to stay in the game while earning some extra cash.

That's cool
Chickenhawk
Those who can't do, teach.

Amirite!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.