Rapeis shoves an official...

12,284 Views | 146 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Decay
Fonzie Scheme
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had an 8th grade football player tell a fellow official to STFU this season. There was a flag. I actually enjoyed explaining that one to the coach.
Decay
AG
I've always thought the football field was the perfect place for kids to learn how to balance the emotions between "kill everything" and "follow the rules and do your job". Everyone comes in with different ways of handling it and you'll either figure it out, or you'll get pulled off the field. It's the great equalizer... unless you aren't being held accountable. That's why you have refs and coaches in the first place.
technoviking
AG
quote:
I've always thought the football field was the perfect place for kids to learn how to balance the emotions between "kill everything" and "follow the rules and do your job". Everyone comes in with different ways of handling it and you'll either figure it out, or you'll get pulled off the field. It's the great equalizer... unless you aren't being held accountable. That's why you have refs and coaches in the first place.
Your life appears extreme, brah.
Decay
AG
It's pretty boring honestly. But football is pretty important when you're playing it.
technoviking
AG
quote:
It's pretty boring honestly. But football is pretty important when you're playing it.
Dude. Two humblebrags in thirteen words. Impressive.

PS it's thirteen words, not fifteen, because it's LSU WEEKEND BIZNATCHES!!! GET PUMPED!!! THIS IS OUR WEEK. OUR TEAM! TAKE THIS WEEK FROM THEM!
Decay
AG
Huh? I was a bench warmer who didn't play past highschool. I'm just saying that it's the perfect place to teach people lessons that they'll learn forever. I didn't even play that often and I still thought it was life and death. And no, really, my life's real boring. Tonight I tried a new potato recipe and got excited because I got to make herb butter.
technoviking
AG
quote:
Huh? I was a bench warmer who didn't play past highschool. I'm just saying that it's the perfect place to teach people lessons that they'll learn forever. I didn't even play that often and I still thought it was life and death. And no, really, my life's real boring. Tonight I tried a new potato recipe and got excited because I got to make herb butter.
HOW MUCH DID THAT NEW BUTTER POTATO EXPERIENCE ELEVATE YOUR LIFE!?!?
Decay
AG
It was tasty but really salty

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.