Rapeis shoves an official...

12,283 Views | 146 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Decay
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So how did jimbo defend him today?

As much as I hate Winston I hate jimbo more.
Jack Cheese
AG
quote:
So how did jimbo defend him today?

As much as I hate Winston I hate jimbo more.

Jimbo talked to Rapeis, and Rapeis told him nothing happened. Jimbo hasn't seen any evidence that anything happened. Jimbo will let the system play out because America.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
quote:
I really feel like he's going to end up murdering someone someday.

Do you think the NFL will suspend him? I mean what if it was a suicide to frame him? /fsufans
Olag00
AG
not sure if this is a rerun of sportscenter but jim bo is going to be on "live" after these commercials.
Olag00
AG
he said he had his back turned and he didn't see the official but jameis apologized to the official afterwards.

The NCAA head official said jamies should have been ejected and a 15 yard penalty.
Old School Wrecking Crew
AG
Auto eject. Any other player and he would be thrown out. Pathetic. I hate this team and rapeist
Mr. White
What did Jimbo say?
MSCAg
AG
In an ESPN article, Jimbo said Winston was just trying to keep the tempo up, didn't know the official was supposed to be over the ball, praised the officials for recognizing it wasn't malicious and for no flag or ejection.

Is be pissed if I was BCs coach.
45-70Ag
AG
After rapesis leaves I hope jimbo turns into chizik
Olag00
AG
Jimbo said he didn't think fsu substituted so the official shouldn't have been there in the first place...he was going to look at the film and see if they did. If they did, then the ref was in the correct position.

They asked if he was worried about repercussions from the incident this week and Jimbo said he can't think about that until something comes about.
texag84
AG
Corrupt ACC official - must make sure FSU wins and gets into play-offs at any cost
JimbloFisher
AG
I couldn't believe it, and the commentators never even mentioned the possibility of that being a flag.
Sea Gull
AG
Complete slime. The entire FSU program. Just complete slime.
Citizen Reign
WGAF? It's not like the rapist pushed him with his hands. Jumbo is correct, it was not malicious and the ref was correct not to throw a flag.

Bunch of tits on this thread
Hamburger Dan
texag848:24a
Corrupt ACC official - must make sure FSU wins and gets into play-offs at any cost

This
OkinTexas
quote:
Rule 9 Article 4

quote:
Contacting an Official
ARTICLE 4. Persons subject to the rules shall not intentionally contact a game
official forcibly during the game.
PENALTYAdminister as a dead-ball foul. 15 yards from the succeeding
spot. Automatic first down for fouls by Team B if not in conflict
with other rules. Automatic disqualification

End of the argument right there folks.
BMX Bandit
It didn't look malicious at all.

But he should have been ejected.
Bunk Moreland
Agree it didn't look malicious at all.

Agree he should have been ejected.

The more interesting thing is how the ref just took it like the ***** that he is. Most refs in most games would freak out way overboard. They'd almost fall over trying to pull the flag out of their pants. Their eyeballs would nearly burst out.

This guy just backs down like a scared dog.
Billy Liuccis Facial Hair
AG
Wasn't exactly a shove, more of a hey old man, I'm picking u up to get da faq out the way bro
Chickenhawk
quote:
quote:
Rule 9 Article 4

quote:
Contacting an Official
ARTICLE 4. Persons subject to the rules shall not intentionally contact a game
official forcibly during the game.
PENALTYAdminister as a dead-ball foul. 15 yards from the succeeding
spot. Automatic first down for fouls by Team B if not in conflict
with other rules. Automatic disqualification

End of the argument right there folks.

He's right, ya know.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Very interested to see if the ACC reacts for next week. The rule is clear cut and he should have been ejected. So now we'll see if the ACC tucks their tail just like the ref did.
Citizen Reign
LOL! OH THE OUTRAGE! The ref didn't to have a problem with it and he was then one punched in the chest, kicked in the balls, and then raped in front of 80,000 people.

Yet people on here actually believe it's their call and not the guy that was right there.
BQ_90
AG
Acc will reprimand the red for getting in the way of their playoff money
aggiesq
AG
quote:
LOL! OH THE OUTRAGE! The ref didn't to have a problem with it and he was then one punched in the chest, kicked in the balls, and then raped in front of 80,000 people.

Yet people on here actually believe it's their call and not the guy that was right there.
Where's the part of the rule book that provides an exception if the ref consents ?
pv
Should have been ejected. ACC has made deal with the devil
No Bat Soup For You
AG
ESPN still talking about how competitive it was. I can't believe they defend a rapist and attacked Johnny over autographs. No morals.
Chickenhawk
quote:
quote:

Where's the part of the rule book that provides an exception if the ref consents ?

There is a joke in here, somewhere... I just know it.
Citizen Reign
Yes the joke is all the dorks up I a arms on this site. It's unbelievably hilarious.
Chickenhawk
It isnt that people are up in arms, it is the rapist's uncanny ability to avoid accountability.
Citizen Reign
quote:

It is the the ref that gets to consider what is forceable and what is not. He didn't feel like he was raped.
Token
AG
i find it funny that the refs show less discretion towards ****ty ass targeting calls, but shove an official, it's all good
Chickenhawk
quote:
quote:

It is the the ref that gets to consider what is forceable and what is not. He didn't feel like he was raped.

What you did there, i see it.
fooz
quote:
Bunch of babies on this board. The dude is trying to play football and keep momentum. Get a life. If it were Johnny what would you be saying?
troll
shotcaller1
AG
UF beating FSU at home would be the worth all of these close calls we've had to endure.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.