need to take English 210 technical writing....

7,009 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AggieAdvisor16
AgsWin2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know a good online tech writing class that will trasfer to A&M?
madscubafool
AG
I know Blinn has a night course that meets once a week. I took it with R. McGuire(sp) and really enjoyed the course. They also offer a online course too with another professor.

My credits Transfered to A&M at least they did two years ago.
rc_ag
AG
3 years ago, a lot of students were taking tech writing by correspondence through Texas Tech. I just took it at A&M, but I heard the Tech course was really easy. A lot of students did complain that it took a while to receive graded work and final grades.
RDH80
AG
Central Texas College has 8 week courses online that start just about each month of the year.
Physical Graffiti
AG
TJC:

http://www2.tjc.edu/tamu/
CynthiaTheAggie
I took it last semester at Blinn w/ R. McGuire. I wouldn't say I enjoyed the class, but it definitely didn't suck as much as it could have. Expect him to grade very easily.
djb2011
AG
Richland college in Dallas had ENGL 2302 that worked great for me last summer. It was just four papers that I dressed up some from highschool, and made an A no problem.
Binomial Nomenclature
I took it second summer session at Blinn in 2009. Dr. Barrett was a great guy and very easy to work with; he is a very easy, and fair grader. A month may seem like a short amount of time for a course like this, but it wasn't bad at all. I'm still really suprised by how helpful the course actually was.
Max06
AG
I took a 10-week online course thru Blinn. It was an easy A.
AggieKO
AG
OLD bump, but is the course that challenging that I shouldn't take it at A&M?
AggieAdvisor16
AG
I don't know what it was like in 2010, but a lot of my students now take it at community colleges. I haven't heard many complaints about the rigor of the course at A&M. I think it's such a common practice because of how fast ENGL 210 fills up at A&M.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.