Pompeo visited the Corps in Trump's first term.
These types of visits are normal and welcome.
These types of visits are normal and welcome.
TacosaurusRex said:Coachlandryhat said:LegalDrugPusher said:Stupe said:Quote:
I'm sure this will make the local libs upset.
They derailed a thread on Premium so quick that they had to take it down.
It's a sad state of affairs that we have a large group of Aggies who hate America and hate a strong nation
What if you love America but want gas to be less then 2 dollars a gallon? Attacking Iran for Israel has made us a weaker nation. We have fled our bases in the middle East and lost ctitical infrastructure. Nothing about Iran controlling the strait makes our nation stronger. Abandoning and causing problems for our oil producing Allies does not make our country stronger. Anyone who believes we are stronger since Feb 28th loves Trump so much they can't see the truth.
What if you didn't agree with spending $60 billion a year on Iran for the last 50 years and you wanted the band-aid ripped off? Does that make me an agent of Israel? Also, who was abandoned besides the Saudis because they wanted to risk our pilots and planes instead of theirs?
annie88 said:
I'm sure this will make the local libs upset.
Everything upsets them so who gives a flying flip. When I was in college, I barely even paid attention to politics, with these kids get so riled up at social media and end up parroting things they don't even understand, it's ridiculous.
Let them whine.
Coachlandryhat said:
They have all been abandoned every country in the gulf not just the Saudis they arent the only country that allows us to operate in the area in exchange for protection.
Grapesoda2525 said:
Hope he triggers the libs while he's here
BarnacleBill said:
Pompeo visited the Corps in Trump's first term.
These types of visits are normal and welcome.
annie88 said:
I'm sure this will make the local libs upset.
Everything upsets them so who gives a flying flip. When I was in college, I barely even paid attention to politics, with these kids get so riled up at social media and end up parroting things they don't even understand, it's ridiculous.
Let them whine.
Coachlandryhat said:TacosaurusRex said:Coachlandryhat said:LegalDrugPusher said:Stupe said:Quote:
I'm sure this will make the local libs upset.
They derailed a thread on Premium so quick that they had to take it down.
It's a sad state of affairs that we have a large group of Aggies who hate America and hate a strong nation
What if you love America but want gas to be less then 2 dollars a gallon? Attacking Iran for Israel has made us a weaker nation. We have fled our bases in the middle East and lost ctitical infrastructure. Nothing about Iran controlling the strait makes our nation stronger. Abandoning and causing problems for our oil producing Allies does not make our country stronger. Anyone who believes we are stronger since Feb 28th loves Trump so much they can't see the truth.
What if you didn't agree with spending $60 billion a year on Iran for the last 50 years and you wanted the band-aid ripped off? Does that make me an agent of Israel? Also, who was abandoned besides the Saudis because they wanted to risk our pilots and planes instead of theirs?
They have all been abandoned every country in the gulf not just the Saudis they arent the only country that allows us to operate in the area in exchange for protection. We are suppose to be the calming force that keeps the oil flowing not the one that closes the strait and makes people pay a toll to cross.
Trump even the score and killed Soleimani that's all the policy we needed they knew not to mess with us. Now if anyone else was the commander in chief I would get it but Iran knew Trump wasn't playing around. All those gains for nothing only to be erased and give Iran the upper hand. Even if you did support the war Im sure you don't think this is the way to conduct. We never had a shot of overthrowing the regime. Israel knew that yet here we are in a war that only benefits them. Fellow Americans cant pay bills or afford gas so if you support Americans struggling just so Israelis can sleep comfortable at night I guess that could make you a agent.
FlyRod said:annie88 said:
I'm sure this will make the local libs upset.
Everything upsets them so who gives a flying flip. When I was in college, I barely even paid attention to politics, with these kids get so riled up at social media and end up parroting things they don't even understand, it's ridiculous.
Let them whine.
Uh no. The Northgate bars are absolutely beside themselves at the massive uptick in revenue pending.
I bet the former owners of the Dirty Sock are not at all happy they're no longer in business.
TexasAggie73 said:
Then how come is the Iran war is in its 7 month when we were told it would be 3 weeks.
Desert Ag said:
To bad this guy didn't visit
.
TexasAggie73 said:
Then how come is the Iran war is in its 7 month when we were told it would be 3 weeks.
LegalDrugPusher said:Stupe said:Quote:
I'm sure this will make the local libs upset.
They derailed a thread on Premium so quick that they had to take it down.
It's a sad state of affairs that we have a large group of Aggies who hate America and hate a strong nation
Gradin said:
I feel like he really should prioritize other issues that are going on in the world that are actively terrible than coming to a football game. There's a reason why he's up for impeachment
Bunk Moreland said:LegalDrugPusher said:Stupe said:Quote:
I'm sure this will make the local libs upset.
They derailed a thread on Premium so quick that they had to take it down.
It's a sad state of affairs that we have a large group of Aggies who hate America and hate a strong nation
It's a sad state of affairs that we have so many people who proclaim to be conservative all the sudden supporting nonsensical wars and out of control spending.
Gradin said:
I feel like he really should prioritize other issues that are going on in the world that are actively terrible than coming to a football game. There's a reason why he's up for impeachment
Texas12&0 said:Bunk Moreland said:LegalDrugPusher said:Stupe said:Quote:
I'm sure this will make the local libs upset.
They derailed a thread on Premium so quick that they had to take it down.
It's a sad state of affairs that we have a large group of Aggies who hate America and hate a strong nation
It's a sad state of affairs that we have so many people who proclaim to be conservative all the sudden supporting nonsensical wars and out of control spending.
I sleep better at night due to this "nonsensical war". Sorry, not sorry, your team is getting its arse kicked.
Bunk Moreland said:Texas12&0 said:Bunk Moreland said:LegalDrugPusher said:Stupe said:Quote:
I'm sure this will make the local libs upset.
They derailed a thread on Premium so quick that they had to take it down.
It's a sad state of affairs that we have a large group of Aggies who hate America and hate a strong nation
It's a sad state of affairs that we have so many people who proclaim to be conservative all the sudden supporting nonsensical wars and out of control spending.
I sleep better at night due to this "nonsensical war". Sorry, not sorry, your team is getting its arse kicked.
Who's my team?
Rockdoc said:Bunk Moreland said:Texas12&0 said:Bunk Moreland said:LegalDrugPusher said:Stupe said:Quote:
I'm sure this will make the local libs upset.
They derailed a thread on Premium so quick that they had to take it down.
It's a sad state of affairs that we have a large group of Aggies who hate America and hate a strong nation
It's a sad state of affairs that we have so many people who proclaim to be conservative all the sudden supporting nonsensical wars and out of control spending.
I sleep better at night due to this "nonsensical war". Sorry, not sorry, your team is getting its arse kicked.
Who's my team?
Lol
Rockdoc said:
It's ok bud. Everyone knows.
Bunk Moreland said:Rockdoc said:
It's ok bud. Everyone knows.
Too scared to be wrong? I've got thousands of posts on this board over the years including recently where I have been very direct about my votes. Please specifically tell me what you think 'everyone knows.'
You made the claim. Back it up.
💪🇺🇸 @SecWar kicks off the morning with PT alongside the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets.
— Real America's Voice (RAV) (@RealAmVoice) September 19, 2026
Early morning. Kyle Field. Let’s work. 🫡@davezere pic.twitter.com/qpKPgsyszJ
StandUpforAmerica said:💪🇺🇸 @SecWar kicks off the morning with PT alongside the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets.
— Real America's Voice (RAV) (@RealAmVoice) September 19, 2026
Early morning. Kyle Field. Let’s work. 🫡@davezere pic.twitter.com/qpKPgsyszJ
Texas12&0 said:Bunk Moreland said:Rockdoc said:
It's ok bud. Everyone knows.
Too scared to be wrong? I've got thousands of posts on this board over the years including recently where I have been very direct about my votes. Please specifically tell me what you think 'everyone knows.'
You made the claim. Back it up.
Okay, Bunko. It's pretty pathetic whining about 3 weeks versus 7 months when we've seen decades of war versus an enemy in the last 60 years. This current war is not nonsensical. Perhaps you didn't know, but the IRGC has killed thousands of Americans and were determined to acquire nuclear weapons. Finally, we have a Commander-in-Chief who has put a stop to it. Give me a freaking break on the 7 months. Heck, we're just policing the area now waiting for their final financial collapse.
Maybe your team is in the middle wringing their hands, but it sure seems like you aren't on Team Trump America.
StandUpforAmerica said:💪🇺🇸 @SecWar kicks off the morning with PT alongside the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets.
— Real America's Voice (RAV) (@RealAmVoice) September 19, 2026
Early morning. Kyle Field. Let’s work. 🫡@davezere pic.twitter.com/qpKPgsyszJ
Silent For Too Long said:
The war had a ton of risk attatched to it, but at this point if you really think we only did this for Israel you really aren't looking at it honestly and objectively.
Iran was stockpiling weapons at an alarming rate. They could have very easily reached a critical mass of defensive capabilities and then hid behind that wall and developed nuclear weapons. This was a very, very real possibility.
Try to take a moment to appreciate the true complexity of the situation instead of just latching on to antisemitic propoganda.
We have completely decimated a countries military capacity and managed an extremely miniscule loss of American lives. From a military standpoint, the war has been executed almost flawlessly. We are just dealing with heavily entrenched psychopaths.