Potential Trump Campaign Hail Mary in Nebraska?

5,424 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Shoefly!
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hail Mary? You mean long running state-level fight to get rid of this silliness? Let Democrat states break up their EC votes by district/county/city etc, fine by me.
barbacoa taco
AG
TexAgs91 said:

barbacoa taco said:

Desperate move by a desperate party who knows they're going to lose and so has to use dirty tactics like making 11th hour changes to election laws to favor themselves
You're talking about Michigan refusing to take RFK's name off the ballot even though he's no longer running?
there are deadlines to take your name off the ballot and RFK missed that deadline in Michigan.
Kraft Punk
barbacoa taco said:

Desperate move by a desperate party who knows they're going to lose and so has to use dirty tactics like making 11th hour changes to election laws to favor themselves

Nah... that's only the case if....

They unleash a Chinese virus to destroy the economy
Start national riots over a violent multifelon's fentanyl overdose
Crank up vote by mail & ballot drops in lots of illegal ballots
Shut down counting centers bc of make believe plumbing issues
Boarding up windows at counting centers to pull illegal ballot bags from under the table
Not reporting counts the day of the election which was never a problem until 2020

If the republicans do all that you can call em desperate
Fireman
AG
Believe Trump will win with close to 300 EC, but to suggest Arizona is a swing state is surprising to me, as they become more like California each day.
Logos Stick
Fireman said:

Believe Trump will win with close to 300 EC, but to suggest Arizona is a swing state is surprising to me, as they become more like California each day.

They are being invaded by the morons from Cali who are retiring. They've destroyed Cali and are doing the same to AZ
barbacoa taco
AG
Kraft Punk said:

barbacoa taco said:

Nah... that's only the case if....

They unleash a Chinese virus to destroy the economy
Start national riots over a violent multifelon's fentanyl overdose
Crank up vote by mail & ballot drops in lots of illegal ballots
Shut down counting centers bc of make believe plumbing issues
Boarding up windows at counting centers to pull illegal ballot bags from under the table
Not reporting counts the day of the election which was never a problem until 2020

If the republicans do all that you can call em desperate
barbacoa taco
AG
nortex97 said:

Hail Mary? You mean long running state-level fight to get rid of this silliness? Let Democrat states break up their EC votes by district/county/city etc, fine by me.
they've been using this system for 30 years. it hasn't been revoked yet because they don't have the votes to do it. and IMO it's a much better system than WTA anyway, it actually gives people some representation they otherwise wouldn't have in a presidential race. and no, it doesn't just benefit Democrats, look at Maine.

this is being done now just to help Trump. if they want to make it WTA, then do it for the next election, if you can get the votes.
nortex97
AG
barbacoa taco said:

nortex97 said:

they've been using this system for 30 years. it hasn't been revoked yet because they don't have the votes to do it. and IMO it's a much better system than WTA anyway, it actually gives people some representation they otherwise wouldn't have in a presidential race. and no, it doesn't just benefit Democrats, look at Maine.

this is being done now just to help Trump. if they want to make it WTA, then do it for the next election, if you can get the votes.
Then Democrats such as yourself should be pushing for this to be done in NY, CA, and Oregon, right? Oh wait, ranked choice voting is only pushed in red states like Alaska and WTA is only opposed in red states like Nebraska. Rules for thee but not for me.
BusterAg
AG
barbacoa taco said:

This is sarcasm right? You are really talking about mail in voting in 2020, right?
mslags97
AG
barbacoa taco said:

Hahahahahahahaha. You so funny. You may be the biggest hypocrite on this board….

At least we don't stop "counting" votes in the middle of the night because the election isn't going our way….
dreyOO
After four years of living the good life under Trump, maybe even the Mainesters will wake up and let this go
barbacoa taco
AG
mslags97 said:

barbacoa taco said:

Hahahahahahahaha. You so funny. You may be the biggest hypocrite on this board….

At least we don't stop "counting" votes in the middle of the night because the election isn't going our way….
Good thing that is not what happened, no matter how many times it's repeated.
mslags97
AG
barbacoa taco said:

mslags97 said:

barbacoa taco said:

Whatever makes you sleep better at night….
mslags97
AG
From another thread

Yeah….. dems weren't cheating at all…

Ok.

Jack Boyette
barbacoa taco said:

mslags97 said:

barbacoa taco said:

Oh really?

What did happen then?

This should be incredibly entertaining. Let the mental gymnastics ensue.
Jack Boyette
barbacoa taco said:

nortex97 said:

Uhhhh, if you applied your own logic to the states he mentioned, Democrats would never win another election.
TexasAGGIEinAR
barbacoa taco said:

nortex97 said:

Trump needs no help. This November is going to be an absolute bloodbath. If anything, this is just to drive the nail in the coffin of y'all mentally deranged lunatics.
Teslag
AG
barbacoa taco said:

TexAgs91 said:

barbacoa taco said:

Now do the 2020 election when Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin changed their election law before the election.
don't forget Texas, and these were lawful changes made well in advance of the election, to accommodate a major thing that was going on at the time.

changing election laws 6 weeks before the election violates Purcell. and if Nebraska does this, they intentionally waited this long just so Maine couldn't counteract it.

Elections have consequences
barbacoa taco
AG
I think you're in for a rude awakening. It's going to be a close election. and if Trump and his people were so confident then they wouldn't be working in bad faith to change election rules in NE and GA this close to an election, or impeding voter registration efforts in TX. Trump's already decided he won. If he loses, he and his allies have a plan to overthrow it, just like they tried to in 2020.
Teslag
AG
barbacoa taco said:

I think you're in for a rude awakening. It's going to be a close election. and if Trump and his people were so confident then they wouldn't be working in bad faith to change election rules in NE and GA this close to an election, or impeding voter registration efforts in TX. Trump's already decided he won. If he loses, he and his allies have a plan to overthrow it, just like they tried to in 2020.

If it's close you don't take any chances. You can't make this move after the election. And you can't do it too soon because of Maine.
nai06
AG
Let me help you out.

The Gateway Pundit is full of **** and has lazy reporters that don't do the basics of reading what they report on.

TexasAGGIEinAR
I think you're in for a rude awakening. Nobody's voting for the chameleon that is Kamala the Ugandan Giant. She'll win the typical deranged states on the West Coast and in the Northeast. That'll be it. Even the Lib news outlets are throwing her under the bus. Your cheating party can't even stuff boxes with dead people's votes and take this one. Stick that little chest out for a few more months, while you can. Y'all nutjobs will enter your basements for 4 years come November. And America will flourish. Thanks and God Bless.
Im Gipper
And if Trump doesn't win the landslide, it's only because the Dems cheated!

I'm Gipper
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
barbacoa taco said:

Who is your nominee this week?
Jack Boyette
barbacoa taco said:

Look at this guy. Just repeating talking points that have absolutely zero basis in reality like a good little soldier.
CyclingAg82
AG
deddog said:

barbacoa taco said:

lol , but the move to take out Awesome Joe Biden and replace him with a loser like Kamala was brilliance I'm sure
Nice dunk.

No Spin Ag
This thread really took a turn.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Logos Stick
nai06 said:

Let me help you out.

The Gateway Pundit is full of **** and has lazy reporters that don't do the basics of reading what they report on.

Typical. Your logical fallacy is the ad hom.
nai06
AG
Logos Stick said:

nai06 said:

Let me help you out.

See the other thread if you want proof.
Texas Tea
AG
nai06 said:

Logos Stick said:

nai06 said:

Let me help you out.

You may be correct but none of what you posted is "proof".
Logos Stick
It amazes me how libs like taco can't see the plank in their own eye.

It's the same deep down root defection that allowed Nazis to load humans into railcars and gas them in good conscience.
Logos Stick
nai06 said:

Logos Stick said:

nai06 said:

Let me help you out.

You logical fallacy is the ad hom... again. Attack the substance and not the messenger, if you are able
aggiehawg
AG
How can this be a Hail Mary when it has been under discussion in NE for months? Wasn't there even a thread on here about it?
HumpitPuryear
AG
I love when libs of the party that used every possible dirty trick to keep RFK Jr and the MN guy out of the primaries and then anointed someone who did not receive a singe vote and wasn't on any primary as their candidate come here and try to claim the moral high ground. It shows in vivid technicolor what giant POS they are.
nai06
AG
Logos Stick said:

nai06 said:

Logos Stick said:

nai06 said:

Let me help you out.

You logical fallacy is the ad hom... again. Attack the substance and not the messenger, if you are able
I can do both. The Gateway Pundit was wrong about the UOCAVA and they are frequently terrible at reporting facts. Don't forget they at one point relied on MfBarnes as a legitimate source of news.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.