Kentucky sheriff kills pedo district judge

15,982 Views | 242 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by cheeky
bobbranco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AtticusMatlock said:

Did you skip the first page?
LOL. Somebody forgot how message boards operate.
Bearpitbull
Damn this is a Dad's dilemma. I know two things:

1. I'd kill the pedo but I would make it look like an accident. He'd know though because I would talk to him about how painful his death was going to be.

2. Same for a stalker.

3. I would regret not being there for her but the cops and prosecuter would have to find the evidence. Good luck!
redeyeone
AG
Edit: screwed up formatting on my reply.

FCBlitz
bobbranco said:

The deceased.

The face for the case for the need for "Instant Rehabilitation" as imposed by the victims family.
redeyeone
AG
Screwed it up again, i give up. Have a good day everyone.
Captain Pablo
AG
FCBlitz said:

bobbranco said:

The deceased.

The face for the case for the need for "Instant Rehabilitation" as imposed by the victims family.

What did the judge do?
Rocag
AG
I think you are talking about a completely separate case that doesn't concern Sheriff Stines and Judge Mullins. Sorry if there was confusion, but I'm talking about that one.

In this one, there are rumors that Stines killed Mullins because Mullins raped his daughter, though it doesn't look like that accusation has been covered in any news article. Stines is currently a defendant in federal lawsuit regarding a case in which his deputy sexually assaulted a woman in Judge Mullins chambers and was deposed on Monday before killing Mullins a few days later.
bobbranco
AG
Captain Pablo said:

FCBlitz said:

bobbranco said:

The deceased.

What did the judge do?

Duh.

Waiting to find out.

For the moment we are all having a grand old time speculating.
Silent For Too Long
AtticusMatlock said:

FFS of course people are reacting to the notion that it did, indeed, go down as described.

This is a message board. It's not a jury. Your being ridiculously pedantic for no other reason then to act intellectually superior.
Kozmozag
I have a hard time believing that judge molested a girl. A boy for sure.
Captain Pablo
AG
Yet the claim was that the judge was a pedo, raped the sheriffs daughter, and the sheriff killed the judge over it. There is nothing to support this. But that Didn't stop f16 from erupting into thunderous applaus

So speculation over motive or not, the judge molesting the sheriffs daughter has no support that I'm aware of
Captain Pablo
AG
Silent For Too Long said:

AtticusMatlock said:

FFS of course people are reacting to the notion that it did, indeed, go down as described.

This is a message board. It's not a jury. Your being ridiculously pedantic for no other reason then to act intellectually superior.

Well in this case he is no doubt intellectually superior

Doesn't take much on this thread
bobbranco
AG
Captain Pablo said:

Yet the claim was that the judge was a pedo, raped the sheriffs daughter, and the sheriff killed the judge over it. There is nothing to support this. But that Didn't stop f16 from erupting into thunderous applaus

So speculation over motive or not, the judge molesting the sheriffs daughter is pretty much ruled out as anything based in reality.
Im Gipper
Seems to me that if there was any truth to this molestation story, a family member would've reported that by now. It does not make sense that there's no reporting on this

I'm Gipper
BluHorseShu
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

Molested the sheriff's daughter.

Got smoked in his chambers.

This is the way

Really makes me continue to question the 'proof' people post as evidence. Where has it been stated this was the reason for the shooting? I've search both MSM and conservative media and all make no mention of a motive yet? Sure if true the motive makes sense. If not true, this kind of dragging a dead man's name through the mud is just sad. Unless I missed it previously in the thread, I'm still not seeing confirmation.
As a Christian I would hope I would not let that kind of anger take another life...But then as a father, I could see how easily it would be to lose control
Old May Banker
AG
IFF the judge raped / molested her.... no bill.

But that's a big IF.
txags92
AG
Who?mikejones! said:

Gonne be hard with her father in prison
If I am on that jury, no way he gets convicted. Jury nullification is the way.
JFABNRGR
AG
Tea Party said:

Ghost Mech said:

Quote:

Since we clearly cannot trust our justice system, stories like this are bound to happen and the populace is growing more and more sympathy for those getting their own justice.
I am not saying I'm not sympathetic to his cause but he definitely went about it the wrong way.

If you want to make the argument that the courts are no longer able to provide justice and he had to take things into his own hands.

At least do it to where he had a chance to walk free..... He's a cop. He knows the rules of evidence. He knows how criminals operate. etc.

Instead of walking into a courthouse and offing the guy with cameras and witnesses, why not wait, pull the judge over on a rainy night, kill him and dump the body. Hell, if he's gone that far, why not frame a criminal to take the fall? Who knows maybe he could steer the investigation too?

Civilized society wants evil punished.
Gov does not punish evil.
Society should not fear retalitation from their gov if society wants to punish evil, only because of gov's lack of effort in punishing evil.

Pedo's suck. Gov not punishng pedo's sucks worse.
Edit to add, gov punishing those that do punish pedo's is probably the worst of all.

There is another thread going right now where maps have a meeting at gov office and police are protecting them.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Tea Party
itsyourboypookie said:

Staff edit to OP is probably needed at this point.

And OP needs to come back and post where they heard the info leading to them making this claim in the post.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
Harry Stone
AG
bobbranco said:

The deceased.

Thats all the evidence I need to know he's a pedo. Guilty!
The Kraken
AG
Nm
ME92
AG
The Kraken said:

ME92 said:

Texas velvet maestro said:

Sherriff in the system, sees the power and in effect, immunity, the judges have. the wicked irony that the very worst people in the country get to the top of the judicial system.

And the hubris of these pedophiles is so crazy.

And the support pedos have from the general public.

About 5 years ago I thought that pedophilia was going to be legal in 20 years. I way over-estimated that time frame. It'll be legal in 5 years.
You think people will be able to legally have sex with 7, 8, 9...10 year old children? Really???
God, I hope not. I so hope and pray not.

I think that there is enough other people with either pedo tendencies or who just don't care about kids' innocence in power and in the voting public that laws forbidding sex between minors and adults will be changed or just no longer enforced.

I seriously hope not but it seems like it is the next step down the road to hell.
fc2112
So,still on news stories saying this judge raped this sheriff's daughter?

But posters are still pompously bragging they'd kill the guy too and anyone who wouldn't has no daughters and hence has no idea?
oldschool87
AG
fc2112 said:

So,still on news stories saying this judge raped this sheriff's daughter?

But posters are still pompously bragging they'd kill the guy too and anyone who wouldn't has no daughters and hence has no idea?
itsyourboypookie
Captain Pablo said:

So speculation over motive or not, the judge molesting the sheriffs daughter has no support that I'm aware of

Thousands of tweets.

Haitian's aren't eating pets either, except for the videos showing them doing just that
BluHorseShu
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

Captain Pablo said:

Thousands of tweets.

Haitian's aren't eating pets either, except for the videos showing them doing just that
Tweets are the evidence? There was one video from another town in Ohio and it was a guy with road kill. I get that people 'want' it to be true...But the folks in Springfield are hating life right now because of this hoax.
Rapier108
BluHorseShu said:

itsyourboypookie said:

Captain Pablo said:

Thousands of tweets.

Tweets are the evidence? There was one video from another town in Ohio and it was a guy with road kill. I get that people 'want' it to be true...But the folks in Springfield are hating life right now because of this hoax.
People in Springfield were the ones who started it by making the claims, online, to the police, and to the city council.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
JohnnyStatueNow said:

You can tell who has kids, especially daughters, on this thread and who doesn't based on the comments. It would take an act of God to stop me from doing the same thing to anyone who did this to one of my kids.

I have no problem with it.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Did you hear about Wayfair? Tom Hanks? The local Pizza joint? Jade Helm?
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Im Gipper
Quote:

Thousands of tweets.

Saying the daughter was molested?

No there aren't. You made that up.

I'm Gipper
Nanomachines son
Who?mikejones! said:

If I was on the jury I would vote for nullification. No way would I convict.
General Jack D. Ripper
JohnnyStatueNow said:

You can tell who has kids, especially daughters, on this thread and who doesn't based on the comments. It would take an act of God to stop me from doing the same thing to anyone who did this to one of my kids.

All I've seen so far is innernets accusations that the judge was molesting her. Perhaps we should await the facts prior to celebrating a murder. Just saying.
There was this one time at ban camp…
AgDev01
AG
Tea Party said:

itsyourboypookie said:

Staff edit to OP is probably needed at this point.

And OP needs to come back and post where they heard the info leading to them making this claim in the post.

OP is the type of person that posts their own tweets. They should just be ignored.
Who?mikejones!
Nanomachines son said:

Who?mikejones! said:

If I was on the jury I would vote for nullification. No way would I convict.

I'll say this a second time....

Right now, there's no evidence except for rumor of why the sheriff shot the judge. If it were true, or could be confirmed, I'd be right there with you, most likely.

Ianal, but I've watched enough court cases to know the judge will not allow the deceased one to be the one on trial. He's not going to allow evidence of the deceased potential raping activities to be allowed into evidence.
BlueTaze
This is unacceptable. Give him 2 years, and release after 6mo good behavior.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.