Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

820,277 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by A is A
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If his SS was understaffed after repeated requests and the result is that they can't cover literally the ONLY potential sniper perch on property a mere 125 yards from the stage, that is malicious and not "awe shucks, we kind of messed up, do better" incompetence
annie88
AG
zgolfz85
AG
Looks like same chin
EX TEXASEX
#FJB
FriscoKid
AG
maroonthrunthru said:

Remember…

The CIA is believed to have killed JFK…

And MLK Jr
annie88
AG
Legal Custodian said:

Going around on twitter that Thomas Crooks was a registered Republican

Here comes the stupidity.

deddog
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

If his SS was understaffed after repeated requests and the result is that they can't cover literally the ONLY potential sniper perch on property a mere 125 yards from the stage, that is malicious and not "awe shucks, we kind of messed up, do better" incompetence
How many more trillions do we need to pay in taxes to cover a shooter 150 yards away?
well_endowed_ag
Legal Custodian said:

TRADUCTOR
Cromagnum
AG
TexasRebel said:

LoneStarFree said:

That's going to be an award winning photograph.

I don't believe that picture. Can a non high speed camera actually catch a bullet in flight that well?
one safe place
suburban cowboy said:

DannyDuberstein said:

annie88 said:

Honestly, I think Trump is alive because he turned his head when he did.

Agree 100%. He was very lucky. At that range, that was not a tough shot

There are plenty of whitetail deer killed by youth at that distance every deer season
As I have read through the posts, that exact thought occurred to me. Hundreds of thousands of hunters, kids, older men and women, even the very old hit an area the size of a grapefruit on deer and elk every year. And at distances further than this shot. And no telling how many prairie dogs are killed at much greater distances. This was a chip shot in terms of distance.
deddog
AG
Legal Custodian said:

And until 2 weeks ago, a lot of these same clowns claimed Biden was competent.
FireAg
AG
That should shock no one…

It's all being coordinated and set up behind the scenes to make this a case of "R vs R" violence…

Why do you think the FBI is holding off on giving out his name? They need to write the narrative beforehand…
Rapier108
annie88 said:

Legal Custodian said:

Here comes the stupidity.

Res libs already starting to post it on other threads.

Libs all over think this will end up being a victory for them.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
FTAG 2000
AG
option short side said:

DannyDuberstein said:

cheeky said:

Both of the USSS members on the roof behind Trump flinched, ducked and seemingly did not shoot. They were startled to say the least. Need to be terminated today. I'll bet the kill shot came from much steadier and experienced hands elsewhere.

Yep. Doesn't seem possible that they made the shot

I have never been in a fight, but i think it is human nature to at least flinch when they hear a gunshot. I was surprised it took more than 4 seconds after the shot before SS jumped on him

Not saying this is the way it is now in the new DEI fedgov, but it used to be all the USSS counter sniper teams were made up of hardened military vets who had been on a two way range before and wouldn't flinch at gunfire.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Gay massage therapists have become the backbone of the republican party. Everyone knows that
Line Ate Member
AG
FireAg said:

That should shock no one…

It's all being coordinated and set up behind the scenes to make this a case of "R vs R" violence…

Why do you think the FBI is holding off on giving out his name? They need to write the narrative beforehand…
Isn't this the saddest thing about the whole Trump presidency. Obama really did a number on our institutions and really torpedoed those to the ground.

Swan Song
AG
There was no full name like that on Facebook. The name I did find and posted the screen shot pics of is now not accessible on FB. He was not a republican from what I could tell from his profile posts. But like I predicted, now all gone.
will25u
FTAG 2000
AG
aggie93 said:

HumbleAg04 said:

Kim Cheatle worked for the SS for 27 years prior to the Pepsi security job.

She obviously failed her duty but tweets are just ignorant.
Well she is going to be put under a microscope and held accountable as will anyone involved in appointing her. This was completely unacceptable on every level. No level of scrutiny is undeserved. Not having extreme protection for Trump is inexcusable. Period. She deserves every bit of humiliation coming her way.

Tell me how many people were held accountable for the Afghanistan withdrawal. I'll hang up and wait.
DannyDuberstein
AG
So Republican Antifa. A true unicorn
C@LAg
very easy for someone in PA elections office to switch a flag this way or that to say how they are registered.

maybe get it direct from PA Republicans whether THEIR info showed him as a republican prior to today.

not saying anything nefarious has been done, but something pretty damn easy to check.
will25u
one safe place
FireAg said:

SS was "unavailable to participate" in the presser…

Gee…wonder why?

Orders from on high have put a lid on them…they need to do damage control…

There is no good explanation for that rooftop to have been left unattended…zero…
The SS is busy preparing documents to show that the shooter was a secret service member himself, thus the rooftop was covered by a SS person. But they also need to prepare documents showing the shooter was a MAGA Republican, hated abortions, was a Christian, and just snapped because Republicans are not willing to work with the genius biden.
FireAg
AG
Remember…the official explanation of Jack Ruby's actions was that he was just trying to spare Jackie the pain of a trial…

And people bought that **** hook, line, and sinker…
DannyDuberstein
AG
C@LAg said:

very easy for someone in PA elections office to switch a flag this way or that to say how they are registered.

maybe get it direct from PA Republicans whether THEIR info showed him as a republican prior to today.

People vote in the other party's primary all the time. The fact people report this has always been a joke
Malachi Constant
AG
hph6203
AG
PA is a closed primary. You only get to vote in the primary of your registration. Democrats didn't have a primary vote for president.
zgolfz85
AG
https://www.instagram.com/thomas.matthew.crooks?igsh=bmltbmltbDRhanV0

Not sure if same guy, but the account referenced in his bio has basically scrubbed almost all photos and their website for merch, which was very violence and anti police anti society type rhetoric
mjarr514
C@LAg

maybe they should not show up. SS, police AND attendees are going to be on edge already/
unmade bed
will25u said:

Try not to fall for this stuff. It's very easy to switch name/bio on a twitter/facebook account and people/trolls do this same thing every time something like this happens.

The shooter's social media pages would have all been taken down before his name was leaked.
TravelAg2004
AG
Cromagnum said:

TexasRebel said:

LoneStarFree said:

That's going to be an award winning photograph.

I don't believe that picture. Can a non high speed camera actually catch a bullet in flight that well?
Some back of the napkin math:

ASSUMING the reports are true and it was a AR-15...most common round is 5.56. Lots of variables, but lighter rounds have ~3250 ft/s velocity. The top of the line cameras these days have shutter speeds of up to 1/8000th of a second. Probably wasn't set that fast, but 1/4000th is reasonable given the bright day.

3250 ft / s * 1/4000 sec shutter speed = .8125 ft.

So yes, it's very feasibly to photograph a bullet with a DSLR.
DannyDuberstein
AG
C@LAg said:

So..: some more Trump supporters are about to get killed
Rockdoc
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

C@LAg said:

People vote in the other party's primary all the time. The fact people report this has always been a joke

He tried to blow trumps brains out. Doesn't exactly sound like any Republican or Trump supporter to me.
First Page Last Page
Page 51 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.