Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,014 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FireAg said:

C@LAg said:

writer for Seattle librag The Stranger:

Should be immediately brought up on treason charges and thrown in prison…

Musk already closed her X account
Rapier108
Twisted Helix said:

Foreverconservative said:

Confirmed the shooter was a 20 yr old male from PA

Some rando 20 y/o from wherever couldn't make that shot. What was it, 150 yards? Whoever it was had equipment and range time.
When I was 20, I could hit a pistol target accurately at 50 feet and decently at 75+ feet, and a rifle target at 150 yards easily with just iron sights.

Wasn't hard since my dad taught me how to do it. He didn't believe in scopes since most didn't use scopes when he was in the military.

Probably couldn't hit crap with a rifle today since I haven't practiced much in a long time. Still excellent with a handgun.

And one can buy a basic AR-15 for $400-$600, less used, and go to a range to practice.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
FireAg
AG
Swan Song said:

I took screenshots because will be nuked by FB in 5…4…3…2..1

Any indications of political leanings from those screenshots?
Swan Song
AG
Can't do that on here but you can see the name on X then search on Facebook with PA.
YouBet
AG
drcrinum said:

Interesting read.

How dare you.

She was a Sr Director at Pepsi.
BartInLA
To state the obvious "holy F".
1" - 2" difference and it's a fatal shot to Trump and one other was also killed.
AggieVictor10
AG
techno-ag said:

DannyDuberstein said:

annie88 said:

Honestly, I think Trump is alive because he turned his head when he did.

Agree 100%. He was very lucky. At that range, that was not a tough shot

It wasn't luck. It was the Lord.

THIS
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
SamjamAg
AG
what were the odds that this guy just happened to pre-plan to get on a roof in advance of the rally with easy line of site, and this roof was not covered by secret service? it feels too convenient. hope if was incompetence or just coincidence. unfortunately, with recent history it feels like the former.
Rapier108
FireAg said:

C@LAg said:

writer for Seattle librag The Stranger:

Should be immediately brought up on treason charges and thrown in prison…
It is a vile, disgusting comment, but it is not treason no matter how much you want it to be.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
suburban cowboy
AG
The ATF can approve this ass hair chin goatee of an agent in the background but not my Form 4
one safe place
Jugstore Cowboy said:

These are the Democrats that all signed and introduced legislation to strip Donald Trump from his secret service protection:

Rep. Bennie Thompson
Rep. Troy A. Carter Sr.
Rep. Barbara Lee
Rep. Frederica Wilson
Rep. Yvette D. Clarke
Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman
Rep. Jasmine Crockett
Rep. Joyce Beatty
Rep. Steve Cohen
And we know why.
Yeah, I notice a couple of similarities among those on that list, but cannot quite put my finger on them.
Swan Song
AG
Not overtly D or R but post this on 8/29/23

BigRobSA
aginlakeway said:

He'll win in a landslide now.

Might even get historic (for an R) black vote totals: "That mofo is just like us. Big ups, pimp!"
DannyDuberstein
AG
Crooks may have been an expert at giving happy endings, but by looks of his teeth and brains painting that roof, he didn't get one today
zgolfz85
AG
Swan Song said:

I took screenshots because will be nuked by FB in 5…4…3…2..1

Pls share with the class
well_endowed_ag
FriscoKid said:

I'm delayed in watching the PC, but when the FBI decided to become an enemy of the people it's hard to want to help them.

Reporter: "Can you tell us everything you know so far? What happened?"

FBI: "Well, unfortunately, it appears that the shots missed left very slightly. We are investigating now to figure out why that happened. It's possible a gust of wind kicked up, or he could have flinched when he pulled the trigger. We just don't know details at this time, but we will do our very best to get to the bottom and make sure this does not happen again."
will25u
C@LAg
will25u said:

his 21 year old liberal arts twitter account manager got the memo from someone in the DNC.
hph6203
AG
Call the FBI tip line to be put on a terror watchlist.
txags92
AG
well_endowed_ag said:

Twisted Helix said:

Some rando 20 y/o from wherever couldn't make that shot. What was it, 150 yards? Whoever it was had equipment and range time.

Bro, it was only 150 yards, not 1500 yards.
Exactly. I made a 200 yd downhill shot for my first deer kill when I was 13 with no professional training besides my dad and the Boy Scouts. The fact that he missed probably had more to do with Trump turning his head than the training level of the shooter.
suburban cowboy
AG
It's widely believed that the CIA/FBI killed Kennedy in 1963 but ya'll are hesitant to believe a DOJ that convicted Trump and an FBI that raided his home wouldn't conspire to assassinate him.
suburban cowboy
AG
wrong emoji
tylercsbn9
AG
well_endowed_ag said:

FriscoKid said:

I'm delayed in watching the PC, but when the FBI decided to become an enemy of the people it's hard to want to help them.

FBI: "Well, unfortunately, it appears that the shots missed left very slightly. We are investigating now to figure out why that happened. It's possible a gust of wind kicked up, or he could have flinched when he pulled the trigger. We just don't know details at this time, but we will do our very best to get to the bottom and make sure this does not happen again."

This press conference is expectedly worthless. They're going to Vegas shooter this thing

They won't even say the gun or the amount of shots. Won't even tell us his name even though it's out there.
BlueTaze
You have the gun, why not just tell us type of firearm?

They should give info that is confirmed with 100% certainty.
C@LAg
suburban cowboy said:

It's widely believed that the CIA/FBI killed Kennedy in 1963 but ya'll are hesitant to believe a DOJ that convicted Trump and an FBI that raided his home wouldn't conspire to assassinate him.
no, because Hillary has dibs after losing in 2016.

and they are scared of her/
maroonthrunthru
Remember…

The CIA is believed to have killed JFK…
DannyDuberstein
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

well_endowed_ag said:

FriscoKid said:

This press conference is expectedly worthless. They're going to Vegas shooter this thing

100%. Lone shooter. Won't have any SS accountability. Nutless R's in congress will make a stink but do nothing . No call-out by the media of Biden and Dem rhetoric.
Twisted Helix
Naveronski said:

Twisted Helix said:

Rando 18 y/o's from wherever routinely shoot out to 300m with aimpoints on clapped out M4's in basic training.

It takes some skill, but not deep state Jason Bourne level training.

Basic trading = range time
I know this.
Eliminatus
AG
Back home with better audio stuff now. This is what I hear.

Incoming: Two well aimed shots. Then a follow up of three rapid fire shots

Outgoing: Right before the last rapid fire shot, you hear one another firearm discharge and almost certainly suppressed which would match the USSS snipers. Then one more about ten seconds after. Guessing the "make sure unalive" check.They run R700 builds suppressed so makes sense.

Now if we disregard all "gubment allowed this", much of it can be explained away I think. Just good ole incompetence and improper procedures. Lack of resources may also play a part. Some teams run light and rely heavily on augments. I've been one myself long ago for Bush Jr. I am guessing the real culprit here will be communications breakdown. It's happened before and will happen again. Some dudes yelling at a beat cop will not magically inform a shooter/spotter team of another org instantaneously. It will filter through a chain and the USSS may be monitoring local comms but unsure. If not, it will need to filter through them and then down to the spotter. It can happen fast. Even really fast. It also can not as well.

It also looks like the LE sniper hesitated and that is something I can actually fully accept. Rules of engagement are going to be strict and I think it is clear they do not have a clear picture initially. Heat mirage from metal roof may have been in play. From their movements, I feel like THEY are the ones who spotted it themselves and shortly before he fired. The flinch also throws them off. The angle of the bad guy shooter is small enough that the crack will sound like direct incoming to the sniper team as well. Everyone flinches. This is not Hollywood. Good on them though for getting back on scope and delivering a fatal shot. The close up pic of the bad guy shooter is out there. Head shot and instant lights off.

Yes, there was systemic failure in the security. No way there wasn't. I don't think it was malicious though and the LE counter snipers are humans and reacted like humans. And still got the job done. I won't condemn for that. Trump is a very, very lucky man while the innocents who were hurt were very, very unlucky.

Just some rambling thoughts on the matter. Take it how you will from a random internet bro.
Swan Song
AG
And the profile pic…is this guy same guy on the roof?
birdman
BlueTaze said:

You have the gun, why not just tell us type of firearm?

They should give info that is confirmed with 100% certainty.
No kidding.

We're not asking for the serial number. What is the caliber? You could even CYA, "we are still investigating but appears to be AR-15".
annie88
AG
The shooter right before and after he gets shot.

deddog
AG
Fenrir said:

FBI ain't gonna let any info out.

FBI is not a trust worthy entity.
FBI is more worried about the democrat candidates election.
They don't got time to worry about literally Hitler
Legal Custodian
AG
Going around on twitter that Thomas Crooks was a registered Republican

well_endowed_ag
maroonthrunthru said:

Remember…

The CIA is believed to have killed JFK…

Anybody who has gone down this rabbit hole knows that the CIA killed Kennedy. That's not even a question. It's factual. There is no other explanation for the sequence of events and coincidences that led up to it.
First Page Last Page
Page 50 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.