Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,273 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You agree it's a hole?
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Twisted Helix said:

SS has formally notified the FBI. I'm sure they'll put the A team on it. I absolutely hate that I have no confidence in our alphabet agencies. But I don't, so ****'em.

No worries, they're on the case
TacosaurusRex
"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Bearpitbull said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

nomadic_ag said:

Terrible terrible day for the country. Praying for Trump and his family.

I wish both sides would cool down the rhetoric. It's out of hand. There are crazies out there who believe it all it be true.

Both sides are not shooting people. Both sides aren't corrupting the legal system to jail opposition. One side is doing that.

There is no moral equivalence.

Sure. I cannot imagine needing to tell yourself that. Both sides are guilty of the bull**** place we find ourselves. Two old idiots are our choices.

Sit down bro.
JFABNRGR
AG
FriendlyAg said:

JFABNRGR said:

TxAg82 said:

AtlAg05 said:

Here's the video of the SS sniper possibly returning fire.
You can tell he notices the assassin just before the first shot is fired. That all occurred fast.

His movement behind that rifle and not performing follow through is very odd.
I am not a high level trained sniper, but that looked... unnatural. It could have been his physiological reaction to "oh ****, did that happen?" but I feel like they are trained better than that.

It looks like two snipers with no spotter. The higher sniper takes his eyes out of the scope and looks over the gun as if he doesn't trust the scope sees whats happening, jumps back on the rifle and shoots. I suspect he misses but the lower sniper hits. Both fail to follow through and jerk away from their set, as if they start taking shots themselves.
The Porkchop Express
AG
I can't believe some of you guys think he's going to roll up to a UFC event a few hours after almost getting murdered.
Feels so good, feelin' good again.
oysterbayAG
AG
If that bullet was one inch more to the right, Trump would probably be dead. Someone up there likes him, no doubt !
Dan Scott
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

I can't believe some of you guys think he's going to roll up to a UFC event a few hours after almost getting murdered.

Why not? I can't think of a bigger demonstration of badassness than that. Especially when the competition is viewed at weak.
hunter2012
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Bearpitbull said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

nomadic_ag said:

I wish both sides would cool down the rhetoric. It's out of hand. There are crazies out there who believe it all it be true.

Both sides are not shooting people. Both sides aren't corrupting the legal system to jail opposition. One side is doing that.

Sure. I cannot imagine needing to tell yourself that. Both sides are guilty of the bull**** place we find ourselves. Two old idiots are our choices.

Both sides have fomented the hate. Only one side seems to actually follow through with actions like this.
Has a Republican ever attempted a political assassination? Really seems to only be coming from one side.
Jnsag
Jnsag
AG
FriendlyAg
JFABNRGR said:

FriendlyAg said:

JFABNRGR said:

TxAg82 said:

AtlAg05 said:

Here's the video of the SS sniper possibly returning fire.
You can tell he notices the assassin just before the first shot is fired. That all occurred fast.

His movement behind that rifle and not performing follow through is very odd.
I am not a high level trained sniper, but that looked... unnatural. It could have been his physiological reaction to "oh ****, did that happen?" but I feel like they are trained better than that.

It looks like two snipers with no spotter. The higher sniper takes his eyes out of the scope and looks over the gun as if he doesn't trust the scope sees whats happening, jumps back on the rifle and shoots. I suspect he misses but the lower sniper hits. Both fail to follow through and jerk away from their set, as if they start taking shots themselves.
Yeah, I can see that too. Agree.
DannyDuberstein
AG

The size of the man's balls is unprecedented. I'm not naive enough to say it is out of the realm of possibility.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
aTmAg said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Not Chinese

Interesting the flag on the shoulder is military style.

I don't want to speculate here but and I'd think a shirt would be worn to blend in and not draw attention not a supporter. But this is what his shirt looks like to me

Rockdoc
AG
Dan Scott said:

Why not? I can't think of a bigger demonstration of badassness than that. Especially when the competition is viewed at weak.

Why not? Because someone was killed. Use your head.
Hoyt Ag
AG
MarkTwain
These are the Democrats that all signed and introduced legislation to strip Donald Trump from his secret service protection:

Rep. Bennie Thompson
Rep. Troy A. Carter Sr.
Rep. Barbara Lee
Rep. Frederica Wilson
Rep. Yvette D. Clarke
Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman
Rep. Jasmine Crockett
Rep. Joyce Beatty
Rep. Steve Cohen
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
txags92
AG
hunter2012 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Bearpitbull said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

nomadic_ag said:

Both sides have fomented the hate. Only one side seems to actually follow through with actions like this.
Has a Republican ever attempted a political assassination? Really seems to only be coming from one side.
Political violence is forever proverbially descending on the right, yet always actually lands on the left.
DannyDuberstein
AG
hunter2012 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Bearpitbull said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

nomadic_ag said:

I'd say the hate by Repubs toward democrats is justified
TshirtVulture
I do not think conservatives are guilty of spreading hate. I think that we are just disgusted with the **** show that is playing out now and how the left has perpetuated hate on every front since Obama took over. Hating what is happening to this country and wanting to correct it by ousting the current party is not spreading hate.
AgCat93
AG
Foreverconservative said:

These are the Democrats that all signed and introduced legislation to strip Donald Trump from his secret service protection:

Rep. Bennie Thompson
Rep. Troy A. Carter Sr.
Rep. Barbara Lee
Rep. Frederica Wilson
Rep. Yvette D. Clarke
Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman
Rep. Jasmine Crockett
Rep. Joyce Beatty
Rep. Steve Cohen

Steve Cohen. Absolutely worthless. Represents Memphis.
TxAgPreacher
S
TRUMP 2024!
aTm2004
AG
SIAP

Dan Scott
AG
Rockdoc said:

Dan Scott said:

That's why he makes a statement live about being thankful to the agents and acknowledge the innocents that died. He then enters the event and the crowd goes wild.
UntoldSpirit
AG
themissinglink said:

IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS VIDEO, IT IS MUST WATCH.

It raises many questions about why this happened. How did the Secret Service take this guy out so quickly if they couldn't see him as he was being pointed out by bystanders?
TacosaurusRex
"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
The Porkchop Express
AG
Dan Scott said:

He doesn't need anything more bad ass than standing up and pumping the fist. He's still 78 years old and the de facto next leader of the free world. Even the toughest guy alive needs time to recover from what a near miss that was. His security would be insane to let him go out in public tonight.
Kunkle for Congress TX-34
That bullet did hit Trump...millimeter from possible death

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
hunter2012
AG
Lonestar_Ag09 said:

aTmAg said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Not Chinese

Interesting the flag on the shoulder is military style.

I don't want to speculate here but and I'd think a shirt would be worn to blend in and not draw attention not a supporter. But this is what his shirt looks like to me

I know there's a lot worse going on right now, but I hope it's not the shirt. Demolitia Ranch is an Aggie and I'd hate for him to catch negative publicity because of this.
twk
AG
Dan Scott said:

Rockdoc said:

Dan Scott said:

That's why he makes a statement live about being thankful to the agents and acknowledge the innocents that died. He then enters the event and the crowd goes wild.
I hope you are drinking heavily or have some other excuse for thinking that's a good idea.
TexasRebel
AG
oysterbayAG said:

If that bullet was one inch more to the right, Trump would probably be dead. Someone up there likes him, no doubt !

That's just a gust of crosswind.
Old_Ag_91
AG
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
TshirtVulture said:

I do not think conservatives are guilty of spreading hate. I think that we are just disgusted with the **** show that is playing out now and how the left has perpetuated hate on every front since Obama took over. Hating what is happening to this country and wanting to correct it by ousting the current party is not spreading hate.

10000000%

The left pushes and pushes and pushes and then when we finally push back, they point and yell "fascist!"

It's a transparent sham and still can't believe it's gotten this far.
lawless89
aggietony2010 said:

Honestly my first thought was it looks like a demolition ranch "Demolitia" Tshirt. Looks like the "EM" on the front of his shirt.

Not saying he is a gun nut or weird right winger. It would certainly blend in to a typical Trump crowd.

Geez I hope not. Matt would be sick over that.
The Porkchop Express
AG
UntoldSpirit said:

themissinglink said:

IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS VIDEO, IT IS MUST WATCH.

It raises many questions about why this happened. How did the Secret Service take this guy out so quickly if they couldn't see him as he was being pointed out by bystanders?
I am usually anti-conspiracy theory, but the fact that good people trying to alert the cops and that it was only some random BBC reporter that interviewed this guy instead of the American networks is a pretty chilling combo.
First Page Last Page
Page 35 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.