*** Official Biden Big Boy Press Conference ***

84,709 Views | 830 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
LMCane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sharpshooter said:

Bofront digaslew is, anyway.

you can tell that somewhere in Biden's brain is stored the:

"well... anyway" mandatory end of sentence
LMCane
CardiffGiant said:

Already did one presser today. Tonight will be interesting. $10 says it gets delayed or cancelled.
Aston04
AG
LMCane said:

Sharpshooter said:

I'm sure his handlers have many times told him don't say that... Expression (especially how he says it) that screams old / senile person...
LMCane
austinAG90 said:

What intern came up with the term "Big Boy Press Conference" Dem party is a bunch of idiots..
I think the reality was Peter Doocy asked it first as a question

and then the Biden media hacks adopted it the rest of the week
LMCane
Kenneth_2003 said:

austinAG90 said:

What intern came up with the term "Big Boy Press Conference" Dem party is a bunch of idiots..
The sadder part of this is we're 3.5 years into his presidency and THIS is his "Big Boy" moment! Seems fitting I suppose the way Jill was gushing over him like you'd talk to a 2 yr old following the debate.
"come on man! it takes a lot of Presidential skill to answer questions!"
LMCane
It's amazing that the leftists have been riding the Biden train for nearly 4 years now

but here we are.

no self-respecting superpower would be going through this. We are now in the Soviet Union 1981

Senator Joe Biden and Soviet President Andrei Gromyko 1987

dallasiteinsa02
Aston04 said:

LMCane said:

Sharpshooter said:

I'm sure his handlers have many times told him don't say that... Expression (especially how he says it) that screams old / senile person...

I actually think they have said stop trying to list a ton of items. You remember one, maybe two, and then struggle to keep naming the rest in the list. It is him stopping himself in the list struggle bus.
P.U.T.U
AG
"He didn't do that poorly", this is how sad things are. What is bad, googoo and gaagaaging? He mumbles, loses his concentration over a dozen times, says the wrong names, can't explain his policy, and lets not forget...THIS WAS A SCRIPTED CHARADE!

But you know, its just Joe as it has been for 50 years
LMCane
Kraft Punk said:

They're calling on Europeans but not doocy

This is a joke
I called this one on here earlier in the week.

that's why they picked a NATO Summit to have his "press conference"
LMCane
P.U.T.U said:

"He didn't do that poorly", this is how sad things are. What is bad, googoo and gaagaaging? He mumbles, loses his concentration over a dozen times, says the wrong names, can't explain his policy, and lets not forget...THIS WAS A SCRIPTED CHARADE!

we ALL need to be praying that the mainstream media reports it as above

we really do not want to be facing an energetic, relieved and ecstatic left propping up Harris after Biden commits Supuko

it's critical he is the nominee, because GUARANTEE that the polls when Harris is their nominee will all show her leading Trump.

then it will be hundreds of covers of Vogue and Teen Beat
LMCane
dallasiteinsa02 said:

Aston04 said:

LMCane said:

Sharpshooter said:

I actually think they have said stop trying to list a ton of items. You remember one, maybe two, and then struggle to keep naming the rest in the list. It is him stopping himself in the list struggle bus.

"I would cut these four agencies... well ... anyway"
jrdaustin
AG
YouBet said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Guess it didn't go so well

Not sure I've seen that many lies in one statement in my life. The level of 1984 dystopian propaganda pushed by the Democrats is just nauseating.
Is this guy an American official or a Ukrainian one?

By the flags he puts in his signature, it's impossible to tell.

Patriot, indeed.
LMCane
beanbean said:

Nora O'Donnell and the rest of the CBS team had nothing but positive things to say about Biden's performance. Shocking I know. They don't even try to be the least bit objective. Nora, by the way brought up that Trump routinely misnames people also.
AWESOME

we need the press to explain how wonderful Joe was last night.

no way he can keep that up (it was still a disaster) for four months.

we need to get him to the Convention in 6 weeks!
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Joe's stutter is worst during press conferences. He is such a trooper getting through it. /his staff

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
LMCane
Prosperdick said:

If Trump ever called VP Pence Biden or Clinton or whoever I GUARANTEE that's the top story on every broadcast the following day. 25th amendment talk would be non-stop instead we get he normal spin but that's fine.

Everyone knows....you can't gaslight them anymore. As many have said at least this hopefully keeps him in the race.
this was LITERALLY a news item:
"Fresh dementia concerns after Donald Trump drinks glass of water with two hands"

New Zealand Media: Trump has dementia

jrdaustin
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Biden might actually be able to win a debate against my 90 year old father, but only because my father is frail and succumbs to his emotions very easily now.

The fact that Biden even remains in the discussion shows how insidious the Democrats and the MSM are, and what they are willing to risk for our county in order to retain power.
JFABNRGR
AG
C@LAg said:

Are we sure he didn't read it exactly as the teleprompter showed it to be?
LMCane
as of 1000 EST

Biden back in front of Harris for Nominee 46 to 42 on PredicIt
YouBet
AG
4stringAg said:

C@LAg said:

The level of gaslighting and outright lying this takes is beyond anything I've ever seen really. Biden has been a foreign policy disaster his entire political career with 50 years of history to show that, including during his tenure as POTUS two wars and a disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan.

The fact that there are sheep out there that hang on Maddow's every word and actually vote is beyond frightening.

Wasn't it Robert Gates that said Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy matter his entire political life? But forget RG, it's KNOWN that Biden sucks at foreign policy. Any objective person agrees with this.

He and his staff were castigated over the Afghan withdrawal (even by the MSM) until the news cycle got tired of it and moved on.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Seems like they adjusted his meds as he looked and sounded noticeably different than he did during debatepacolypse a few weeks ago.

Seemed leveled out but in any event he still couldn't get the words out.

He was slurring more than usual but seemed like the slurring was more consistent.

Point is it looks like they tweaked whatever he was on, imo.
agent-maroon
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Seems like they adjusted his meds as he looked and sounded noticeably different than he did during debatepacolypse a few weeks ago.

He was slurring more than usual but seemed like the slurring was more consistent.

Or like all Lewy Body Dementia patients, he was just having a good day vs bad.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Stat Monitor Repairman

What shade of orange will Biden be?

Burnt umber maybe?

Looked like they did in fact dial back the orange to more of a burnt umber.

No one should ever be judged on their skin tone, but seems like the voice of the people was heard and they dialed it back to something with more mass market appeal.

So after action on this is they replaced Biden's makeup guy and also his med guy.

In other-words if this was NASCAR they ripped off a fresh windshield screen and also took a couple turns off the suspension.
Mathguy64
AG

He came out almost manic and by the last 15 - 20 minutes was noticeably different. His words were thicker, he had many more pauses and "anyways" breaks in thought. Plus the yelling at one point and episodes of almost whisper speech.

Whatever he's on it doesn't last much beyond about 45 minutes.
TequilaMockingbird
Holy crap....watching clips that I apprently missed the first time. A couple of times he paused and then just started talking to someone, or something, in the room. Hallucinations?
Stat Monitor Repairman
agent-maroon said:

Or like all Lewy Body Dementia patients, he was just having a good day vs bad.
We'll have to wait for the real story to come out when someone writes a tell all book in a few years.

God only knows whats' going on in the background with all this.
Stat Monitor Repairman
25-million watched this press conference live on the major tv networks.

A majority of the viewership was in the 55+ age range, where 19.2 million viewers watched

Of the 25-million on network tv, only one million viewers were age 18-34.

The average Cowboys game draws 25-million viewers.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.