*** Official Biden Big Boy Press Conference ***

84,724 Views | 830 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Ag with kids
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

We gonna get a fact check of old joe
Bullets killing children is the biggest lie he told tonight
If he was talking about Chicago, it would be true...
Who?mikejones!
SouthTex99 said:

Honestly I think Joe did ok tonight. Not great but not a total embarrassment to the country. Not the meltdown George Clooney was hoping for. He's gonna stay in.

It's the absolute worse case scenario for the dems
BlueTaze
Joe accomplished the mission. BUY MORE TIME...

As I have been saying, they gotta make to the other side of the RNC. Let Trump pick a VP blind to his matchup. Let Biden/Kamala take RNC arrows before sliding in the new fresh DNC candidate.
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
cecil77 said:

Fake news Google us pushing because of his answer
AgResearch
AG
If they need one more push to get him out the door...someone will leak his hidden interview that got him out of classified doc charges.
Im Gipper
SouthTex99 said:

Honestly I think Joe did ok tonight. Not great but not a total embarrassment to the country. Not the meltdown George Clooney was hoping for. He's gonna stay in.

Good assessment!

Additionally, it shows how low the bar has been lowered for his performance!

I'm Gipper
Logos Stick
I did not get to see it.

Looks like it was a set up where he was given the questions up front and had prepared answers. He called on folks in order.

Is that true?

Why is the press doing that still?
AgResearch
AG
Logos Stick said:

I did not get to see it.

Looks like it was a set up where he was given the questions up front and had prepared answers. He called on folks in order.

Is that true?

Why is the press doing that still?

Yes, he had a prepared list to call on.
fredfredunderscorefred
AG
El Hombre Mas Guapo said:

cecil77 said:

Fake news Google us pushing because of his answer

And pretty sure suicide by firearm is included in that line. Suicide due to bullying which occurs on online forums (Facebook etc) probably causes more death than random shootings (not gang related) for youth. Imagine if the fight against the 1A was as strong as the fight against the 2A….
sam callahan
BlueTaze has the right read on this.

No benefit to stepping out until the last minute.

Aggie95
AG
cecil77 said:

Wonder why they left abortion off that list?
BQ78
AG
They called on only a few still trusted US journalists the rest were Euro journalists that think Trump will pull the US out of NATO
Who?mikejones!
cecil77 said:

Only if you remove >1 year old and add in 18 and 19 year olds do those numbers prove out..

If the definition of child is the legal one, 0-17, then it's a lie. And an evil one
Barnyard96
AG

captkirk
AG
TyHolden said:

Foreign policy wonk
FTAG 2000
AG
BlueTaze said:

Joe accomplished the mission. BUY MORE TIME...

As I have been saying, they gotta make to the other side of the RNC. Let Trump pick a VP blind to his matchup. Let Biden/Kamala take RNC arrows before sliding in the new fresh DNC candidate.
This has always been my theory but then you got everyone coming out of the woodwork to tell him to drop out. Something tells me they are actually panicking.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Something tells me they are actually panicking.
How can they not be?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BenFiasco14
AG
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
BlueTaze
Imagine if Putin or any other world leader was out there in this condition. Then they watch our media reaction praising him for being articulate.

Our elections are fixed, our media is state run propaganda, our schools are indoctrinating our kids. All the things we criticized other countries for, is now happening here.

God help us when the USD gets dismantled as the global reserve currency (within 10 years). At that point, there will no QE printing our way out of crisis. There will be no economic sanctions to avoid hot war. The can kicking can only go on for so long....
FTAG 2000
AG
agent-maroon said:

Quote:

How can they not be?

I don't know. It feels like the debate fester was planned but whatever they had planned since is not going as planned
MarkTwain
It was bad - but not as bad as some Democrats hoped.

And it just might require the Democrats' attacks and leaks to the press concerning President Biden's mental capacity to greatly increase.

There is no going back and neither Jill or Hunter will ever concede. They would have to come up with a ten figure golden parachute to even get them to consider it
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
deddog
AG
cecil77 said:

What happened to 2021 -2024?

Did we forget those years? Joe, is this you ??
FTAG 2000
AG
Add a zero to that. DNC doesn't care. It'll come out of taxpayer funds one way or another.
deddog
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

agent-maroon said:

Quote:

How can they not be?

I don't know. It feels like the debate fester was planned but whatever they had planned since is not going as planned

They didn't plan on the Biden crime family not wanting to give up their family business
deddog
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

"This ****ing moron is our boss"
YouBet
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Guess it didn't go so well

Not sure I've seen that many lies in one statement in my life. The level of 1984 dystopian propaganda pushed by the Democrats is just nauseating.
Raiderjay
Good let him be the dem candidate please..///
deddog
AG
YouBet said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Guess it didn't go so well

Not sure I've seen that many lies in one statement in my life. The level of 1984 dystopian propaganda pushed by the Democrats is just nauseating.
More nauseating than the Pravda asking Joe if he was worried about his legacy? That press conference was pathetic.
Even more pathetic than Biden was the media - pretending like these were off the cuff questions, when they were clearly very carefully crafted by the DNC. Media is an absolute disgrace.
deddog
AG
Raiderjay said:

He will win by 95 million votes, and every single democrat will tell you it was the freest and fairest election ever.
Not Coach Jimbo
deddog said:

Raiderjay said:

He will win by 95 million votes, and every single democrat will tell you it was the freest and fairest election ever.

Don't forget the "there's no proof of election fraud"... all the while the refuse to do an investigation that would be needed to yield "proof"

EskimoJoe
PJYoung said:

AgResearch said:

fc2112 said:

MSNBC is saying some rough patches, but much better than the debate.

Well that doesn't take much

Yes the debate was a complete disaster. Tonight was not that.

It was still not good, he comes across as somebody that is in mental decline and is way too old to serve.

By the way, he is running for FOUR more years and he is nothing like he was even 3 years ago at his inaugural speech.

Ah yes.... right before "Salute the Marines"
C@LAg
C@LAg
VegasAg86
AG
Not Coach Jimbo said:

deddog said:

Raiderjay said:

Don't forget the "there's no proof of election fraud"... all the while the refuse to do an investigation that would be needed to yield "proof"

All of the lawsuits will be dismissed for lack of standing or another procedural reason without any discovery. Then the lemmings will parrot the "lost every lawsuit" line without understanding what actually happened in the lawsuits.
4stringAg
AG
C@LAg said:

The level of gaslighting and outright lying this takes is beyond anything I've ever seen really. Biden has been a foreign policy disaster his entire political career with 50 years of history to show that, including during his tenure as POTUS two wars and a disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan.

The fact that there are sheep out there that hang on Maddow's every word and actually vote is beyond frightening.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.