Is Carnival Cruises now the Spirit Airlines of the sea

11,957 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Maroon Dawn
VP at Pierce and Pierce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
45-70Ag said:

I know, I was just thinking whatever carnival decision maker had the idea of Baltimore wasn't clearly thinking.
Brilliant business actually. Book a full cruise with all the locals spending their tax refund on your cruise liner. The business side doesnt care that the staff gets treated like garbage and has to deal with people with zero class. They be printing monies.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Logos Stick said:

Ryan the Temp said:

jagvocate said:

what a miserable life
Yeah, it was just pathetic. I can't imagine treating service people poorly as a game to get free stuff. I lost a lot of respect for her at that point.

Not to derail my own thread, but stuff like that always comes back on people. Those folks are lying, stealing and possibly affecting someone's job in a bad way.

I know a female that does what I call the "wal-mart rental program". She will buy stuff she wants to use temporarily, use it, then box it up and return it. It's basically theft, imo. I called her out on it but not sure it did any good. I'd rather go without.
I wouldn't consider it a derail, as her and her husband fit the demographic of the OP.
ABattJudd
AG
I told my wife about this video right after I saw this thread. She was bored and looked it up the other day and found out that that was our cruise!. That was at 3 AM on the last night so we didn't see nor hear anything about it, but I am really not surprised, based on the attitudes I saw during our experience.

We have sailed Disney cruises numerous times and had great experiences. We figured we would give carnival a shot to see if we can cruise and save some money, but I can tell you that it was not at all the same experience we used to.
"Well, if you can’t have a great season, at least ruin somebody else’s." - Olin Buchanan
techno-ag
AG
ABattJudd said:

I told my wife about this video right after I saw this thread. She was bored and looked it up the other day and found out that that was our cruise!. That was at 3 AM on the last night so we didn't see nor hear anything about it, but I am really not surprised, based on the attitudes I saw during our experience.

We have sailed Disney cruises numerous times and had great experiences. We figured we would give carnival a shot to see if we can cruise and save some money, but I can tell you that it was not at all the same experience we used to.

Yeah it doesn't work that way, usually.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

Maroon Dawn
AG
Alaskan cruises are amazing and actually the best way to do SE Alaska

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.