videos of Biden are "deep fakes"

9,267 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by hoov
El Chupacabra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Most corrupt party, most corrupt administration, most corrupt government in the history of western civilization.
usmcbrooks
rocky the dog said:

Say boy is probably more accurate than young man.
ApachePilot
AG
My nurses and I were chatting last night about the debate rules. Dementia patients struggle with over stimulation. Loud rooms, bright lights, too many people, all these increase anxiety and they exhibit behaviors. Outbursts and anger is common. He had one of those responses this week at a reporter. I would love to see his med list. I would bet the farm he's on something. He's zoned out so often. Also reaching for objects not there is so common. Spatial awareness issues … I could go on but you all get the point. Everyone sees it

All this makes the debate set up make more sense.
annie88
AG
Not even trying to hide it anymore. They know the media will not question them.

But yeah, all thousands of these videos are deep fakes from every new source on the planet.

Give me a ****ing break.
sleepybeagle
AG
ApachePilot said:

Logos Stick said:

Quote:

I have been criticized by some for sharing these @POTUS Biden videos which appear almost every day. I have read numerous articles which somehow suggest that the camera angle, the duration of the clip or some form of right wing manipulation explains Biden's behavior on camera.

Some people are old at 81 and others are sharp, vigorous, and impressive. Compare Warren Buffett at 93 and Biden at 81. Biden is an old 81 who can't find his way off a stage or stay present and focused at a G7 conference. Is that who should be the leader of the free world for the next five years?

A president should not have to be led off stage by hand or with an arm wrapped around him. That is the not the image of strength and leadership we need as a country.

Look at what is going on in the world. The perception of weak leadership in the United States has led to global chaos. The reality of weak leadership is a long-term serious and continued threat to our country.

The Democratic Party is destroying itself by advancing Biden for a second term. This is the Emperor's New Clothes in real life. But it is not a children's book or a joke. The world is at great risk, and a Biden second term is a grave threat to global security and prosperity.

This exactly how I would lead one of my residents to the dinner table or bathroom. Notice the stiff arms. Very typical of dementia patients. We call it the "Alzheimer's walk".I literally could use his videos as a training guide to stage 4 dementia. Dems are evil.
Jill Biden is EVIL to her core for allowing her husband to be paraded around like "the president" when he should be at home resting enjoying his last days with his family. It's sad.
sleepybeagle
Gigem314
AG
CoppellAg93 said:

The sad thing is, that's more believable than anything coming out of the mouth of this administration.
Canyon Lake Agbu94
I have seen rumblings of an outburst at a reporter, but nothing specific. What are you referring to here? The video I saw was just him yelling jibberish, but I assumed that it could not be real.

That response at the debate would get "INVOKE 25!!" Up and running.
Don't waste your days on dreams that don't fill you. Find out what you love and let it kill you.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Ellis Wyatt
ts5641 said:

Unbelievable! So now we're to believe all ole' joe's gaffes and moments of senility are deep fakes?! Just imagine if we had an even slightly unbiased media and how this would be instantly called out.
Next they're going to tell us he isn't a blithering idiot.
Madman
AG
hmmmm

Then shouldn't the Whitehouse condemn all the major world news outlets for reporting fake news? A quick look at European and Asian outlets show they all fell for the most recent one.

This should be front page news. Journalists around the world were fooled and reported a lie.

But we all know that won't happen.
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

Then shouldn't the Whitehouse condemn all the major world news outlets for reporting fake news?
The message of "deep fakes" is subtly doing that. It would not surprise me if the major news around the world started to change their tune.
TAMU1990
AG
The party told you to reject the evidence from your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
Muktheduck
Ellis Wyatt said:

There are still people who are adamant they won't vote for Trump because of his "brashness" or "untrustworthiness." But they'll allow this to be re-elected?

Folks, the republic is at stake. These evil people are playing for keeps.

Hate to say it, but are you sure anythings at stake? Would 1984's Party allow you to vote them out?

Nothing about the last 4 years indicates to me that these guys are interested in handing over power. I don't see how your vote is going to matter to them. They'll either steal the election or outright declare it null and void
one safe place
sleepybeagle said:

ApachePilot said:

Logos Stick said:

Quote:

I have been criticized by some for sharing these @POTUS Biden videos which appear almost every day. I have read numerous articles which somehow suggest that the camera angle, the duration of the clip or some form of right wing manipulation explains Biden's behavior on camera.

Some people are old at 81 and others are sharp, vigorous, and impressive. Compare Warren Buffett at 93 and Biden at 81. Biden is an old 81 who can't find his way off a stage or stay present and focused at a G7 conference. Is that who should be the leader of the free world for the next five years?

A president should not have to be led off stage by hand or with an arm wrapped around him. That is the not the image of strength and leadership we need as a country.

Look at what is going on in the world. The perception of weak leadership in the United States has led to global chaos. The reality of weak leadership is a long-term serious and continued threat to our country.

The Democratic Party is destroying itself by advancing Biden for a second term. This is the Emperor's New Clothes in real life. But it is not a children's book or a joke. The world is at great risk, and a Biden second term is a grave threat to global security and prosperity.

This exactly how I would lead one of my residents to the dinner table or bathroom. Notice the stiff arms. Very typical of dementia patients. We call it the "Alzheimer's walk".I literally could use his videos as a training guide to stage 4 dementia. Dems are evil.
Jill Biden is EVIL to her core for allowing her husband to be paraded around like "the president" when he should be at home resting enjoying his last days with his family. It's sad.
That would be what a normal family does. But the bidens are trash and not much of a family at all given what we know about them.
one safe place
Madman said:

hmmmm

Then shouldn't the Whitehouse condemn all the major world news outlets for reporting fake news? A quick look at European and Asian outlets show they all fell for the most recent one.

This should be front page news. Journalists around the world were fooled and reported a lie.

You would think they would be trying to get to the bottom of it. I mean, how many did they send to investigate a garage door pull?
LMCane
the most important point out of all this is that hopefully Bill Ackman supports Trump moving forward
agent-maroon
AG
Oh they're a family alright. Not in the same sense as your family or mine, but very much a family like the Gambinos, Sopranos, Corleones, etc.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Madman
AG
one safe place said:

Madman said:

hmmmm

You would think they would be trying to get to the bottom of it. I mean, how many did they send to investigate a garage door pull?
Good point.

They should have multiple teams running this down.
No Spin Ag
Gigem314 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

This is so predictable. We should fear this government.

We should fear our government every year, regardless of which side is in the WH.

To honestly believe one side is every truly on one's side is naive at best.
Nah. Never fully trust the govt, yes. But to honestly believe the current administration is equivalent to others in terms of the deception, lies, and harmful policies to Americans is naive at best. This is far worse. Some of you are just trying to justify your vote. It's not working.

And as others have said, our Founders designed this system so the govt would fear the people...unlike the govt we'd fled in Britain where the people were made to fear the govt.
I see every administration as a different shade of the same corruption. So, while some are worse than others, it's like saying being a foot deeper in hell is worse than the person one foot further away.

As for the justification of votes, I don't need to justify my vote to anyone, especially not to people online whom I wouldn't recognize if I was sitting next to them while typing this.

All that being said, YES, the government SHOULD fear the people, but I don't recall any president ever fearing the people, at least while in office.

Now, I do know many representatives may fear their constituents' wrath, but that is because they don't have the level of protection and resources the president has, in and when they've left, the WH. Then again, with every threat a representative may receive, local police or federal agents usually find those individuals, and they're handled accordingly and are a threat no more.

So, while I with the government feared us, I honestly doubt they do, or if they do, it's not going to change anything.

I wish it were different but it seems to be how things are from all that I've seen.

There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
No Spin Ag
rocky the dog said:

That's the wet dream of libs, but even a blind man can see that's nowhere near the case.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Urban Ag
AG
sleepybeagle said:

ApachePilot said:

Logos Stick said:

Quote:

I agree with your sentiment in regards to Jill Biden but I don't feel a drop of sympathy for him. Not even a "smidge". He's a horrible human being who raised a likewise horrible son. F him.
BlueTaze
There are deepfakes of Biden. They are totally inconsequential. Just like the $100k Russia spent on social media bots/ads to "collude with Trump" in 2016. Just like the billions spent on MSM dem propaganda, the actual mental decline of Biden is of material importance.

Biden will NOT be the Dem candidate. The delegates will ultimately throw their support behind a new candidate in Chicago, mid Aug at the DNC. Otherwise, there may be some unprecedented illness or incident between the DNC and November. Bookmark it.

Logos Stick
dont worry folks, the AP is fact checking these vids...

Gigem314
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Gigem314 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

We should fear our government every year, regardless of which side is in the WH.

Nah. Never fully trust the govt, yes. But to honestly believe the current administration is equivalent to others in terms of the deception, lies, and harmful policies to Americans is naive at best. This is far worse. Some of you are just trying to justify your vote. It's not working.

And as others have said, our Founders designed this system so the govt would fear the people...unlike the govt we'd fled in Britain where the people were made to fear the govt.
I see every administration as a different shade of the same corruption. So, while some are worse than others, it's like saying being a foot deeper in hell is worse than the person one foot further away.

As for the justification of votes, I don't need to justify my vote to anyone, especially not to people online whom I wouldn't recognize if I was sitting next to them while typing this.

All that being said, YES, the government SHOULD fear the people, but I don't recall any president ever fearing the people, at least while in office.

Now, I do know many representatives may fear their constituents' wrath, but that is because they don't have the level of protection and resources the president has, in and when they've left, the WH. Then again, with every threat a representative may receive, local police or federal agents usually find those individuals, and they're handled accordingly and are a threat no more.

So, while I with the government feared us, I honestly doubt they do, or if they do, it's not going to change anything.

I wish it were different but it seems to be how things are from all that I've seen.
No need to get so defensive. If you want to say a particularly perspective is naive, then perhaps you should look the mirror since one can easily apply it your perspectives as well.

I just don't see a neat, even, equivalency here. This administration is the biggest clown show in U.S. history. Not just in personality, but in policy decisions. It seems to be how things are from all that I've seen. I'm not really concerned about the past, or future, as I am about what I see in front of my eyes right now...and right it's a circus. The only way to change is to get the current clowns out.
Gigem314
AG
Logos Stick said:

dont worry folks, the AP is fact checking these vids...

Fact Checking = Goal Tending
Madman
AG
I keep hearing arguments and predictions for Biden not being the Dem candidate but keep thinking of a different reason why he might be their first choice.

I posted a Theodore Dalrymple quote recently and in short he argues Soviet propaganda's real purpose was to humiliate the Soviet people.

I keep wondering if the same thing is happening here. Or in other words Biden will be the candidate so as to further demoralize and humiliate the American people. People in such a state don't fight back.

Quote:

In my studies of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is ...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A variety of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.

Theodore Dalrymple
No Spin Ag
Gigem314 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Gigem314 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

No need to get so defensive. If you want to say a particularly perspective is naive, then perhaps you should look the mirror since one can easily apply it your perspectives as well.

I just don't see a neat, even, equivalency here. This administration is the biggest clown show in U.S. history. Not just in personality, but in policy decisions. It seems to be how things are from all that I've seen. I'm not really concerned about the past, or future, as I am about what I see in front of my eyes right now...and right it's a circus. The only way to change is to get the current clowns out.
I agree, this administration needs to go. To say it's been a disaster is an understatement.

And when I say something regarding naivety, I've already looked in the mirror. I know my pitfalls and shortcomings. I think everyone should.

Now to see if this current administration can be shown the door on Election Day.
Gigem314
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Gigem314 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Gigem314 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

I agree, this administration needs to go. To say it's been a disaster is an understatement.

And when I say something regarding naivety, I've already looked in the mirror. I know my pitfalls and shortcomings. I think everyone should.

Now to see if this current administration can be shown the door on Election Day.
Good, glad we agree it's a disaster and playing the equivalency game to minimize that isn't a sound argument. Life goes on regardless of who's in office, but from what I see - the #1 objective is getting the current clowns out. Only then can we see if positive change, even small change, is possible.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Yep. Any time you read the words Fact Check: they are always immediately followed by completely bull**** democrat lies.
No Spin Ag
Gigem314 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Gigem314 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Gigem314 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Good, glad we agree it's a disaster and playing the equivalency game to minimize that isn't a sound argument. Life goes on regardless of who's in office, but from what I see - the #1 objective is getting the current clowns out. Only then can we see if positive change, even small change, is possible.

We agreeing on something, ANYTHING, should have hell worrying about freezing over.

Oh, and as for the defensiveness in my previous post, I was talking to my cell phone representative who sounded like he was either in India or the Philippines. If you've ever dealt with them, you'll understand why my tone was the way it was.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Ag_07
AG
We've been seeing these videos for the last 4 years but now in election season they're all of a sudden deep fakes?

GeorgiAg
AG
Garrelli 5000
AG
sleepybeagle said:

ApachePilot said:

Logos Stick said:

Quote:

I'm obviously not a lawyer...it surprises me that there aren't laws being violated by her and all of the staff responsible for the coverup of obvious mental issues. I'd think there are a dozen laws that should have these enablers swinging from a rope by noon.
Staff - take out the trash.
whatthehey78
AG
El Chupacabra said:

Most corrupt party, most corrupt administration, most corrupt government in the history of western civilization.
B I N G O !

Third world despots could take lessons.
Tramp96
rocky the dog said:

Reminds me of this classic from SNL (except, Reagan was probably more capable of being like this!)

Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.