videos of Biden are "deep fakes"

9,115 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by hoov
Canyon Lake Agbu94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Loved that skit back in the day. Wouldn't be surprised to see a Biden version of that soon. Same outcome too
Don't waste your days on dreams that don't fill you. Find out what you love and let it kill you.
Gigem314
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Paired with this it's pure gold...

BadMoonRisin
AG
El Chupacabra said:

Most corrupt party, most corrupt administration, most corrupt government in the history of western civilization.
you left out most corrupt press. The stuff they omit or spin for Dems and the **** they make up against Republicans is absolutely disgusting.

Without them running cover for the DNC, the party, admin, or government couldn't get away with it. That's their only purpose, but now we have them pumping out propaganda for one party and against the other. for every single thing.

when is the last time you read something positive about President Trump -- or any republican really? He did a lot of good things during his presidency - First Step Act, Abraham Accords, HBCU funding, etc.

Speaking of misleading videos...remember the whole fish feeding with Abe Shinzo incident? The press said that he broke custom and embarrassed himself Infront of the PM, but the whole video shows him following Shinzo after he does the same thing.

You think you hate these people, but you dont hate them enough. They are evil, self-righteous, stone-cold liars. And they know it, they just think we are that stupid.
BadMoonRisin
AG

Quote:

Nooooooo, it's illegal to watch the videos for yourself! You have to let us watch them for you and tell you what's in them!
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

I'm obviously not a lawyer...it surprises me that there aren't laws being violated by her and all of the staff responsible for the coverup of obvious mental issues. I'd think there are a dozen laws that should have these enablers swinging from a rope by noon.
You really think these people care about laws?
Texas velvet maestro
why is he constantly being led around?

let them lie
usmcbrooks
Canyon Lake Agbu94 said:

Loved that skit back in the day. Wouldn't be surprised to see a Biden version of that soon. Same outcome too

That will never happen. We're more likely to see him preserved and displayed like Lenin.
justcallmeharry
S
"videos of Biden are "deep fakes"

Only appropriate since Potatus is a deep fake!
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Cromagnum
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Quote:

Nooooooo, it's illegal to watch the videos for yourself! You have to let us watch them for you and tell you what's in them!

More like Biden has trouble keeping up, and America also has trouble keeping up with all the **** ups since they are happening so rapidly.
BadMoonRisin
AG
AggieVictor10
AG
Bull****
Urban Country Boy
AG
rocky the dog said:

Did she mention his election was also fake?
Sounds similar and she was correct.
richardag
ts5641 said:

Unbelievable! So now we're to believe all ole' joe's gaffes and moments of senility are deep fakes?! Just imagine if we had an even slightly unbiased media and how this would be instantly called out.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
richardag
Gigem314 said:

Logos Stick said:

dont worry folks, the AP is fact checking these vids...

Fact Checking = Goal Tending
Exactly. If this were the only incident of President Biden exhibiting dementia the AP may have a point(note: although his demeanor and body language screams dementia). But this has been happening at least weekly if not daily for months if not years and getting worse.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Cromagnum
AG
It took a few minutes to get through all of that, but at least folks are seeing what the rest of the world has been saying for years.
Tramp96
This is the most egregious gaslighting ever seen in my lifetime...perhaps in the history of our nation.

It's so bad that if Biden were to die tomorrow and the autopsy indicated the cause to be dementia or alzheimer's, this administration and their Pravda media lackeys would be out there saying that Biden's death was another right wing deep fake.
BadMoonRisin
AG

Absolutely pathetic how these beta male ****s are trying to spin this so hard to "tRuMp iS oLd ToO" to protect Pedo Pete.

"Biden videos are cheap/deep fakes, dont watch the video, its not true, pay no attention. Also, Trump is old and holds peoples hands too, look at this still picture....no no NOOOOOOOOOOO not the video, look at the picture!"

FACT CHECK!
BadMoonRisin
AG
Also
BadMoonRisin
AG

Bobaloo
Can't fix lying *****…
Waffledynamics
AG
Anyone that believes this crap is a moron and should feel insulted. Good lord.
captkirk
AG
Who was the real doddering old fool at the G7 they superimposed Biden's face on to?
BlueTaze
Madman said:

I keep hearing arguments and predictions for Biden not being the Dem candidate but keep thinking of a different reason why he might be their first choice.

I posted a Theodore Dalrymple quote recently and in short he argues Soviet propaganda's real purpose was to humiliate the Soviet people.

Fair point, but I think you are underestimating the Clinton machine in DC. HRC is very connected to the current white house, and her people run the DNC.
IIIHorn

What if the alleged original videos are actually deep fakes of cheap fakes?

A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Gigem314 said:

GeorgiAg said:

Paired with this it's pure gold...

How dare you desecrate the hotness that is Crazy Plane Lady by putting that troll doll's head on her body!!
Helicopter Ben
Urban Ag said:

I agree with your sentiment in regards to Jill Biden but I don't feel a drop of sympathy for him. Not even a "smidge". He's a horrible human being who raised a likewise horrible son. F him.

Finally someone said it. He could have enjoyed his wealth and time with family for the rest of his life. Instead, he and the people around him chose their lust for power and wealth over the truly important things in life. He's been a liar and a govt parasite of the worst kind his entire life. I'm tired of people calling this elder abuse as if he deserves some sort of sympathy. He and many of those around him deserve far worse than they'll ever get in this world.
IndividualFreedom
12:11 PM Jun 16, 2024

12.6M
Views

12.6 million views!!!

FJB will not be on the ballot.
annie88
AG

hoov
They have lied every day to Americans.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.